MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

NFL games on the radio

Anyone know of an app that has all nfl games available to listen to? I used to use tunein but apparently they don’t have it anymore.

Will pm rooster pics for any help.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

If you subscribe to SiriusXm? You can listen to every single game and get to pick the home or road announcers. Dirt cheap monthly expense, especially if you love music. Best music being played today resides on SiriusXm radio.
    Send your "rooster pics" to Thom. He loves cokk
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave stake1 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

radio silence

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    If you subscribe to SiriusXm? You can listen to every single game and get to pick the home or road announcers. Dirt cheap monthly expense, especially if you love music. Best music being played today resides on SiriusXm radio.
    yep...if you call them and bargain with them they will give you a $5 rate for 6 months.

once that’s over, call them and say you want to cancel. they will redo the $5. been doing that for about 5 yrs now.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    yep...if you call them and bargain with them they will give you a $5 rate for 6 months.

once that’s over, call them and say you want to cancel. they will redo the $5. been doing that for about 5 yrs now.
    agreed. always say you want to cancel. even in live chat this works although it takes longer to do in chat. i pay 30 for 6 months usually and get the app to use besides my car.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

have to pay

nobody gives that way for free

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Thanks man appreciate it. Apparently I didn’t have the premier Sirius subscription so the nfl games weren’t popping up on the app. Needed to get my degenerate fix somehow today as won’t be by a tv.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m pretty sure it is an NFL channel on tune that’s free that recaps all the games all day