boogie nights SOSA

its not all sunshine & rainbows
    but its cool to think of it that way

congrats LA DODGERS on your World Series title

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

picks

Chargers/broncos over 44.5 -110 (half unit)

Chargers offense some saw major schematic changes against the Jags this past week. prior to that game they were the #1most run heavy offense on early downs in quarters 1-3 handing the ball off 54% of the time with a measly 41% success rate behind a decimated O-line , that flipped to nearly 60% pass this last game with a success rate of 52%, 10.1 YPA, 347yards in the air total & 3TDs. not only did they eliminate those dead early down plays, what they essentially did was give their young stud quarterback more opportunities to operate using his athleticism because he killed the Jags on the ground too with 66 rushing yards. all this led to their highest scoring output of this season by far with 39pts. letting Justin cook should be the formula going forward because 1) they just don't have the RB & O-line personnel ATM to play the way they are accustomed to & 2) Justin is special. Broncos on the other hand have to get their offense going at some point. they have been completely underperforming but have a good opportunity to get back on track against a Chargers defense that is in the bottom half of the league in forcing turnovers. that'll be the key for Drew lock & this offense is just playing a clean game because they have the personnel to do damage on that side of the ball. only a half unit because I don't know what the weather will look like at this point but def a spot I really like.

Colts -2.5 -117

can't pass up on a well coached team hitting the road off a bye. these situations have yielded good profits ATS dating back about 5seasons or so. this team is getting healthier as well & I expect the Maniac back in the middle of that defensive unit on Sunday. speaking of the defense I really really love that unit. they have playmakers all over the field and it starts up front with big fella Deforest Buckner who is top 5 in the league in QB hits. next level you got Bobby Okereke, Anthony walker & future DPOY Darius Leonard manning the middle of the field. Xavier Rhodes looking like his old self in the secondary & Kenny Moore who is a DOG plus the young rookie Julian Blackmon hunting down big plays like a hawk. Defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus has done a spectacular job this season orchestrating that defense. offensively, it is what it is. we know what we get from the Colts. one of the best O-lines in the league and a run heavy attack with their trio of running backs. I'll trust Phillip to play a clean game and lead his team to a W prior to a vicious 2nd half schedule.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i like this song by heat wave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7g6_n7AW8g
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave carolinakid 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

6.5pt teaser: Dolphins +10 & Steelers +10 -115

love what the Dolphins have brewing down there in Miami. this is another well coached, rugged team with a solid defense coming off a bye, and making the switch to Tua at quarterback for that extra edge. gotta think they were extra focused on the gameplan this week with a tough Rams defense coming to town. I think Tua has a chance to be special & this chess move to a more dynamic quarterback will pay dividends in the long run..YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.
    also like the Steelers getting extra points. this is one of the most intriguing divisional matchups in the league. its always physical branded football between these two. I expect nothing less this go around. I do think Ravens will win but I didn't want to lay the hook on 3. I'll take some cushion at 10 in what should be a close game.

sosawestbrook

Dolphins +3.5 -110 (half unit)
    Tua over 14.5 rushing yards (quarter unit)

lets WORK young fella

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of people are on the dolphins scares me

sosawestbrook

Thug nasty

Bryce Mitchell -127 (half unit)

although his opponent has a resume that includes some of the baddest dudes in the UFC, none of them were true grapplers like Bryce. we saw what Bryce can do when he grabs ahold of you & he's still just the raw age of 26. not even close to his prime yet. his skillset will continue to evolve with each fight & I wouldn't be surprised to see him hold his own in a few striking exchanges with Fili. I love the fact that he's not affiliated with a big gym but rather trains out of his home grounds in Arkansas where 100% of the focus is on him. I see this being a good fight but I think ultimately Fili's length will play against him & Bryce will snatch up one of those long limbs & get a win via submission.

Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave sosawestbrook 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of people are on the dolphins scares me
    golden child, never worry about what THEY are doing. always do YOU.

GOD BLESS

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1213

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    golden child, never worry about what THEY are doing. always do YOU.

GOD BLESS
    Sound advice...
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave Buckandadime 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

Brandon Aiyuk over 58.5 receiving yards (quarter unit)

last week was the breakout game went he went for 6catches & 115yards. now with Deebo out of the picture, he becomes the clear cut #1 guy and should get a larger target share going forward. good opportunity for him to feast against an atrocious Seattle secondary this week.

sosawestbrook

thank you LEGEND
    take a bow & ride off into the sunset

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Bryce Mitchell -127 (half unit)

although his opponent has a resume that includes some of the baddest dudes in the UFC, none of them were true grapplers like Bryce. we saw what Bryce can do when he grabs ahold of you & he's still just the raw age of 26. not even close to his prime yet. his skillset will continue to evolve with each fight & I wouldn't be surprised to see him hold his own in a few striking exchanges with Fili. I love the fact that he's not affiliated with a big gym but rather trains out of his home grounds in Arkansas where 100% of the focus is on him. I see this being a good fight but I think ultimately Fili's length will play against him & Bryce will snatch up one of those long limbs & get a win via submission.

💰💰💰

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

boogie nights?

what do you bench?

Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

Cowboys +10.5 -110 (quarter unit)

I'm on DINUCCI

sosawestbrook

6-1
    Boys+10.5 pending to close out a solid weekend
    lets keep rocking and rolling

sosawestbrook

seeing a lot of old grumpy men on the internet hating on Lamar
    just keep that same energy when they win a title
    thank you

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Good shttt sossaaa
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave johnnyvegas13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook

6-2

the lesson learned this week is to always be on a side with good coaching so you can give yourself a chance to win
    PEACE & LOVE