jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who Has A Carry Permit Here??

Applied 6 weeks approx

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

Yes... LTC (formerly called CHL) in Texas. 4-6 weeks process after you've finished the class/fingerprinting.

Probably 90% of Texans have one. Makes for level playing field. Just assume everyone carries in Texas.

The Texas legislature is considering a new law so that all Texans automatically receive a LTC at birth.
    The license will be tattooed on your butt.
    Points Awarded:

hawkeye 16 gave Tanko 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Missouri is open carry. I let them see I'm packing.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Since 1988 when Fl went from may issue to shall issue permits

jjgold

Love this stuff

Love guns

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Thinking about it.. I don't yet though. My brother in law does.. Keeps a small revolver in an ankle holster and walks around with it everyday.. He wears long pants and you'd never know he was carrying..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

... Yes

jjgold

I want to carry a 38 snubnose

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Yes

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Just received mine

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I just bought a dozen HKS revolver speed reloaders off amazon for my .357 snub nose.. I've put in the practice work to get speedy with the reloads now..

It's a must if you own a revolver I say.. I can reload in a flash now.. Can Carry a bunch of the bullet packed clips in my pocket in a pinch.

Video for the reloaders..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-15-20 at 10:31 AM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I have a Heckler and Koch M27
    IAR machine gun, no permit

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy will bust a cap if need be... way too old to fight

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    Missouri is open carry. I let them see I'm packing.
    each concealed carry class I took, they tell you in the beginning " DO NOT OPEN CARRY " if you are truly carrying to save lives.
    Point being: if you're sitting in a diner (for example) or standing in a bank. A bad guy with a gun comes in, YOU will be the first target. Now you're dead and not able to save lives.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

I have a license for Texas. But now I live in California so not able to use it anyway. I renewed it when the time came around just to keep it up so it's easier for when i move out of this state with everyone else

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

QH has a license to kill

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I have a shotgun at my house, but when I walk around I always have Jack Johnson and Tom O'leary.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

of course

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Start waving that gun around in the wrong face and you'll get it buried up your ass

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I got one, son.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

OPEN carry in Nevada

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

my good friend just got his. has to go to the police station to pick it up

mjsuax13

Will neutralize a lot of scumbags who think you are a mark JJ.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Yes!!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Your permits to carry are no good in California unless your permit is from California. NO ONE in here could get one from California. I have a permit because of my former employment in Law Enforcement. If you have a weapon you had better know how to use it. Target shooting is not the answer. If you have not shot a person you have no idea if you could, when crunch time comes. 90% of the time, the guy who shoots first wins. That means that none of you will have time to think things out. I am probably the only person in here who has shot and killed a person and I have done it more than once. You do not have time to thinks things out. You fire before the bad guy fires. That means you HAVE to know what you are doing or face a long jail sentence for doing something stupid, like shooting an unarmed person. Learn and remember what the "reasonable force" laws in your state are. Don't try to be a tough guy or a smart arse because none of you are. Remember the Liberals are going crazy so if you are living in a City with some Liberal Mayor running the show, there is no such thing as "self defense" if you are a white man.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153504

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I am probably the only person in here who has shot and killed a person and I have done it more than once.
    that's pretty cool man

jjgold

I like those speed loaders revolvers

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    each concealed carry class I took, they tell you in the beginning " DO NOT OPEN CARRY " if you are truly carrying to save lives.
    Point being: if you're sitting in a diner (for example) or standing in a bank. A bad guy with a gun comes in, YOU will be the first target. Now you're dead and not able to save lives.
    The ONLY reason to open carry is if you do not have a license to carry concealed. If you do have a license to carry concealed and you open carry, you probably drink to much fluoride every day.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    that's pretty cool man
    No. Not really. Can he shoot you next then to see how cool it is retard?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

5 nerf guns. no permit required

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Your permits to carry are no good in California unless your permit is from California. NO ONE in here could get one from California. I have a permit because of my former employment in Law Enforcement. If you have a weapon you had better know how to use it. Target shooting is not the answer. If you have not shot a person you have no idea if you could, when crunch time comes. 90% of the time, the guy who shoots first wins. That means that none of you will have time to think things out. I am probably the only person in here who has shot and killed a person and I have done it more than once. You do not have time to thinks things out. You fire before the bad guy fires. That means you HAVE to know what you are doing or face a long jail sentence for doing something stupid, like shooting an unarmed person. Learn and remember what the "reasonable force" laws in your state are. Don't try to be a tough guy or a smart arse because none of you are. Remember the Liberals are going crazy so if you are living in a City with some Liberal Mayor running the show, there is no such thing as "self defense" if you are a white man.
    Still waiting for a boxing match with you since you are so tough. Drop those guns and fight like a man b*tch. Let's go. Have JJ Gold organize it and be the promoter along with Seaweed.

mjsuax13

QH, are you glad to be done with law enforcement now? Considering all the b.s.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Couple years ago, I owned a country bar in Oakland, CA. We were very cop friendly with ex cops as regular daily customers. Each morning i'd walk through downtown to Chase in Chinatown to make cash deposits up to $5K.
    So I took my class and applied for concealed carry. did a one page letter saying how we're cop friendly and therefore potential targets with everything going on, and included 6 months of bank statements showing the daily cash deposits.
    I got the interview with the sheriff within 2 weeks of applying. Usually most don't get it at all or it takes over a a month to get.

Ending up not getting licensed ultimately because a few weeks later I got out of the business due to disagreements with partners and therefore didn't have a bonefide reason to get the permit

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

Nevada CCW.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Yep all 50 States re-qualify every year.

12 Last