nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Once they reached agreement with us govt, it was assured they had enough money. The penalty was far reaching if they didnt
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 10-04-20 at 09:26 PM.

Tbe123123
    Tbe123123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by stflush View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. My request was also on 9/24 and I did phone verification on 9/29 but had not seen a verification email or any other emails. Called after seeing this post and was told they would work on paying it out in the new few hours and I got the payout within an hour.
    No problem. It's crazy as I'd asked multiple times if I needed to do anything else and I was told "no", and then on Twitter I had seen people with later requests that got paid, so I called and less than an hour later I had my money.

Glad you got yours, and glad it seems like everyone is getting their money. The futures situation sucks, but at this point, at least they've paid out.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Why has 5Dimes totally disabled their Website for the US?
    When Pinny, CRIS, Canbet, TheGreek, SIA, etc pulled out of the US, you could still access their websites to check out lines. I know one can still access their lines from Vietbet/BAS. I'm just curious why they took such a drastic step? Part of their total cleansing of US involvement, as part of their agreement with the DOJ?

Steve6157
    Steve6157's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I got paid on Saturday and it was the last of 3 payouts. Took a long time but a large 5 numbered sum came by way.

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

As others have said, if you are waiting for your cash out and have yet to do a phone verification, call them. They will do the phone verification over the phone right then and there and you should get paid same day. Otherwise, they are taking forever to pay you.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Finally got a payout on Saturday. Now waiting on two more.

RedApples
    sup

Called today after waiting forever. Did phone verification. Paid a few hours later. Thanks to the people in this thread who alerted me to this being the best course of action.

Thankful to be done with these incompetent scammers and move on with my life.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave RedApples 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wohlford gave RedApples 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

5dimes laughing stock of regulated market in America. No established company takes them seriously. They may earn, but they're bottom tier forever. They probably will fail because they have no support internally.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TerraNonFirma

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    5dimes laughing stock of regulated market in America. No established company takes them seriously. They may earn, but they're bottom tier forever. They probably will fail because they have no support internally.
    You're cheering for the enemy of the bettor General.

First you said established companies would not allow 5Dimes to get a license. And now you think they will be, you claim 5Dimes is the laughing stock in this equation?

I do not think the smart operators are laughing, they are wary of new competition. Especially a company with decades more experience dealing with online betting aimed at USA punters than anyone else in the market.

It's a moot point anyway, under the costs and restrictions of regulation, 5Dimes will end up similarly as bad as your current bosses are for bettors.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    Called today after waiting forever. Did phone verification. Paid a few hours later. Thanks to the people in this thread who alerted me to this being the best course of action.

Thankful to be done with these incompetent scammers and move on with my life.
    I phone verified all payouts weeks ago. Others have waited waited many days between verification and payout also. It definitely helps, but your same day payout is just a coincidence.

I'm glad you finally got paid though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RedApples

RedApples
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I phone verified all payouts weeks ago. Others have waited waited many days between verification and payout also. It definitely helps, but your same day payout is just a coincidence.

I'm glad you finally got paid though.
    Yes yes thank you. Not saying others didn't wait between phone verification and payout, as there was clearly a wait during the huge backlog. I doubt it was coincidence considering the person on the phone told me that I would be paid on the same day after I got off the phone with them. It seems that they are now caught up, and that if you request now you will be paid same day.

Anyone reading who hasn't done so make sure to call to verify. That is my only request. This will expedite you being paid.

billcar
    billcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Living outside USA & having trouble with 5Dimes

I have been a customer of 5Dimes for many years. I moved to Colombia about a year ago. I chatted with a 5Dimes rep a month ago and was told no problem for me to continue with my account since I lived outside the USA. About 5 days ago I received this message when I tried to login to 5Dimes

This site can't be reached 5dimes.eu's server IP address could not be found
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I keep getting this message every day. When I call 5Dimes I just get a recording and music. When I email it takes about a day for a response and they say they do not know why I can not access my account. Is 5Dimes continuing their business for customers outside USA? Is anyone else having problems with 5Dimes that lives outside United States? Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks

fadeeazy
    fadeeazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I am finally all caught up. Final $300 just arrived. Sept 13th and Sept 25 were the two request dates.

Good luck to all!

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    Yes yes thank you. Not saying others didn't wait between phone verification and payout, as there was clearly a wait during the huge backlog. I doubt it was coincidence considering the person on the phone told me that I would be paid on the same day after I got off the phone with them. It seems that they are now caught up, and that if you request now you will be paid same day.

Anyone reading who hasn't done so make sure to call to verify. That is my only request. This will expedite you being paid.
    They are definitely not caught up. Many people are still waiting. I'm still waiting for phone verified payouts requested 13 and 14 days ago. You got lucky.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by billcar View Post
    I have been a customer of 5Dimes for many years. I moved to Colombia about a year ago. I chatted with a 5Dimes rep a month ago and was told no problem for me to continue with my account since I lived outside the USA. About 5 days ago I received this message when I tried to login to 5Dimes

This site can't be reached 5dimes.eu's server IP address could not be found
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I keep getting this message every day. When I call 5Dimes I just get a recording and music. When I email it takes about a day for a response and they say they do not know why I can not access my account. Is 5Dimes continuing their business for customers outside USA? Is anyone else having problems with 5Dimes that lives outside United States? Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks
    They are continuing business for those outside the US. The long wait on the phone is because of the massive backlog of work they have closing out US customer accounts and completing payouts. You can try different menu options to see if you get someone more quickly, but you're either going to have to sit through that music or call in a few weeks when the US work is done.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

"5Dimes reached a settlement of $46.8 million. The settlement stems from an investigation launched by the Department of Justice, alleging that the company ran an illegal sports betting operation. Money laundering and wire fraud charges were also filed."

https://usbettingreport.com/news/5di...rike-46m-deal/

The General

Optional has a hard on for me lately. My bosses lol.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Optional has a hard on for me lately. My bosses lol.
    It's not personal General. I just disagree with your thoughts on how the regulated industry is better for players and trying to discuss it.

The General

I understand, sir. And, I'm more to blame for my bad attitude lately. I'm sorry.

DontTailMe

Received payout #3 of 4. No verification email ever sent to me for this one. Weird.

One more payment to go....

Edit: Called 5D payouts, and they said they expect my final payout to be completed today. I actually kind of believe them since they NEVER give out such definitive time frames.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 10-07-20 at 02:50 PM.

DontTailMe

Finally fully paid! Got my last payout just a couple hours ago. Best of luck to anyone still waiting.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    "5Dimes reached a settlement of $46.8 million. The settlement stems from an investigation launched by the Department of Justice, alleging that the company ran an illegal sports betting operation. Money laundering and wire fraud charges were also filed."

https://usbettingreport.com/news/5di...rike-46m-deal/
    This website is wayyyy late to the party....

rev1274
    rev1274's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Need to Withdraw money from 5 dimes

Can someone help me on how I can withdraw my money from 5 dimes?

I have already withdrew some amount but there's at least 3k that still needs to be claimed.

I need some advice on how I can get my money back, and Do I have to wait till November?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by rev1274 View Post
    Can someone help me on how I can withdraw my money from 5 dimes?

I have already withdrew some amount but there's at least 3k that still needs to be claimed.

I need some advice on how I can get my money back, and Do I have to wait till November?
    If you haven't submitted a withdrawal request for the last of the $3k already, you're going to have to deal with the administrator.

rev1274

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    If you haven't submitted a withdrawal request for the last of the $3k already, you're going to have to deal with the administrator.
    are you Referencing to this?

For more information or to request your refund, please check back on or after November 2, 2020.

rev1274

How do I contact the Admin? Or do I have to wait till November 2nd?

Optional

How do I contact the Admin? Or do I have to wait till November 2nd?

info@5dimes.com should be able to tell you, but yes it sounds like you will have to wait until Nov 2 now.

DontTailMe

So outside of people like @rev1274 who didn't claim their funds in time, is this US separation complete now? The silence we've seen in recent days makes me believe that everyone is paid out now. Outside of the awful manner in which pending futures were handled, are there any other complaints?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

If I didn't withdraw before Sept 25th or whatever that cutoff date was, am I screwed? I placed a futures bet at the start of MLB season. It was a loser anyway, but to my surprise, I logged in around Sept 29th and the bet was refunded, and thats when I found out all of this was going on. Went into Live Chat to see what I could do, and they said someone would reach out to me after October 1st, but I'm not holding my breath. When I try to log in now, it says my user ID isn't valid lol

rev1274

So outside of people like @rev1274 who didn't claim their funds in time, is this US separation complete now? The silence we've seen in recent days makes me believe that everyone is paid out now. Outside of the awful manner in which pending futures were handled, are there any other complaints?

My situation is quite different than others. I have won 3000 2x around in early September, and not knowing how to withdraw in bitcoins, I decided to cash it in a check. (I have cashed in with a check method about 8-10 times total from 5dimes from all these years). I have deposited a 3000 check on 9/9/20 and 9/11/20. Also living in Hawaii, there is a new rule from March 2020, that the checks that 5dimes issue, it takes a long time for me to get my funds. Because 5 dimes sends their check as an, international check from Canada , that means it goes to the bank, then goes to the collections, which can take more than 90 days, and also they would take a fee up to $300.00 per check. Just to note Hawaii doesn't have BkofAma, Chase bank or even capital one bank. As I was told one of these major banks, wouldn't give me a hard time. So I received the 1st check back on 9/14/20, and 5dimes was able to help me out with bitcoins, it took them about 20 days for me to complete it. I got a call from my bank on October 7th, that my 2nd check came back from collections. I'm more upset that it took them at least a month for it to go to collections get denied, then goes back to my bank.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

are you Referencing to this?

For more information or to request your refund, please check back on or after November 2, 2020.
    Yes
    If I didn't withdraw before Sept 25th or whatever that cutoff date was, am I screwed? I placed a futures bet at the start of MLB season. It was a loser anyway, but to my surprise, I logged in around Sept 29th and the bet was refunded, and thats when I found out all of this was going on. Went into Live Chat to see what I could do, and they said someone would reach out to me after October 1st, but I'm not holding my breath. When I try to log in now, it says my user ID isn't valid lol
    See above, you'll have to deal with the administrator after Nov 2nd to get paid.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    I would not expect/wait for anyone to reach out to you. That may happen, but you should take proactive steps to try to recover your money. Watch that website and follow the instructions when they are posted in November. Good luck.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Anyone still using 5dimes not in the U.S.?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

I would not expect/wait for anyone to reach out to you. That may happen, but you should take proactive steps to try to recover your money. Watch that website and follow the instructions when they are posted in November. Good luck.
    Which website are you referring to? 5dimes.eu?

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

My situation is quite different than others. I have won 3000 2x around in early September, and not knowing how to withdraw in bitcoins, I decided to cash it in a check. (I have cashed in with a check method about 8-10 times total from 5dimes from all these years). I have deposited a 3000 check on 9/9/20 and 9/11/20. Also living in Hawaii, there is a new rule from March 2020, that the checks that 5dimes issue, it takes a long time for me to get my funds. Because 5 dimes sends their check as an, international check from Canada , that means it goes to the bank, then goes to the collections, which can take more than 90 days, and also they would take a fee up to $300.00 per check. Just to note Hawaii doesn't have BkofAma, Chase bank or even capital one bank. As I was told one of these major banks, wouldn't give me a hard time. So I received the 1st check back on 9/14/20, and 5dimes was able to help me out with bitcoins, it took them about 20 days for me to complete it. I got a call from my bank on October 7th, that my 2nd check came back from collections. I'm more upset that it took them at least a month for it to go to collections get denied, then goes back to my bank.
    Similar situation, I opened a new account with a local bank that told me they would hold it for up to 14 days, then called me back a week later and said 30 days, and more recently I was informed that I would not be able to use funds until November 3rd. Not sure what is going on but I assume that if it comes back to my bank that I'm out of options....what did you do after your bank denied payment? Thx for any information.

First ... 6162636465 Last