ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

What many seem to not understand?

Here's what I am seeing, and yes, I have no patience with naive 5D gamblers who have little skin to, either, to be refunded, paid in the one fair manner, or simply completely lost, altogether.
    And I should apologize. But, when you have played here for years and have done both, lost big, won big, and altogether, this is a considerable amount. And you must know those losses are hard to overcome.
    The Gov nevers sleeps. The fees get you going and coming, and the stress of it all can be dismantling.

So, being a veteran on here and seeing so many concerned about their small refunds, they must consider to some degree; what about the Big Dog's who have paid heavy dues on here for years? Like the Big Dog with the open 5-teamer, needing one hit for 385, or so. Of course, any smart gambler realizes he can hedge that parlay and might--a real longshot--win the parlay and even his hedge bet, too.
    But what if they only want to offer that miniscule refund and he chances an enormous hedge bet anyway, and it loses? He could lose $50,000 to a 100,000 thousand. Now that's prussue to the max.

See, we the Big Dog's count more, whether you believe it, or don't even care.

Now, see, small stuff matters also, too, but not to the dramatic stage of the crying I see so plentiful on SBR. And in my opinion, those crying opinions I described above, could very well be influential to a negative degree toward our tough old veteran Big Dog's?
    So please stop the whining about the small stuff on SBR. Do it privately or simply wait and see.

Like I said, I should apologize?
    Well, did Larry Bird ever apologize to NBA rookies or players who have yet paid their dues?

So, I say, show some respect and concern for your fellow Big Dog's, who just may have a 1000 times more skin than you do riding to possibly lose, along with a 1000 times more pressure to find a method to collect it, somehow, someway, too?

Starion
    Starion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative Fax View Post
    Has anyone gotten futures, etc., bets refunded since the announcement on Tuesday? I have $2000 worth of bets on the U.S. Presidential election. I requested a refund at 9:06 p.m. on Tuesday. I checked back yesterday and all they said was I'm "in the queue." Anyone out there know how long this actually takes? If/when I get those refunded, I then have to request a check, which I'm sure they will take forever to process and probably charge me $60 for. Such a first-class operation.
    In the same boat as you. $1k tied up on the election too. They told me they would refund it "as soon as possible" but that was on Tuesday.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Starion View Post
    In the same boat as you. $1k tied up on the election too. They told me they would refund it "as soon as possible" but that was on Tuesday.
    Sure, that's what they want for all futures. Do you need that measly $1000 that badly?
    Read above and reconsider.

barry4545
    barry4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    How long was the wait?
    20 minutes

soobv
    Update your status
    soobv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    20 minute wait on hold to give another 5 Dimes member a second chance. Can you believe that he would have had his payout cancelled.
    This is crazy. Did they say if you are getting your confirm or status on yours?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15829

Quote Originally Posted by soobv View Post
    This is crazy. Did they say if you are getting your confirm or status on yours?

"You'll get an email soon."

I'm looking soon up online now for the exact definition

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 272

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative Fax View Post
    Has anyone gotten futures, etc., bets refunded since the announcement on Tuesday? I have $2000 worth of bets on the U.S. Presidential election. I requested a refund at 9:06 p.m. on Tuesday. I checked back yesterday and all they said was I'm "in the queue." Anyone out there know how long this actually takes? If/when I get those refunded, I then have to request a check, which I'm sure they will take forever to process and probably charge me $60 for. Such a first-class operation.
    I don’t like how the say in the queue

when we know from talking w each other nobody has been refunded yet

Starion
    Starion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Sure, that's what they want for all futures. Do you need that measly $1000 that badly?
    Read above and reconsider.
    $ is always relative. I don't consider a dime "measly". Maybe to you it is. I'm not belittling those with only a few hundred trying to get their money refunded. So your suggestion is to not even bother collecting?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2138

I was fortunate that they graded my Milwaukee bucks futures not to win the East or NBA title just waiting for Monday to get that free check payout.
    For those that don't know you could get one free check payout per month if you request it only on Mondays I forgot the time

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Here's what I am seeing, and yes, I have no patience with naive 5D gamblers who have little skin to, either, to be refunded, paid in the one fair manner, or simply completely lost, altogether.
    And I should apologize. But, when you have played here for years and have done both, lost big, won big, and altogether, this is a considerable amount. And you must know those losses are hard to overcome.

The Gov nevers sleeps. The fees get you going and coming, and the stress of it all can be dismantling.

So, being a veteran on here and seeing so many concerned about their small refunds, they must consider to some degree; what about the Big Dog's who have paid heavy dues on here for years? Like the Big Dog with the open 5-teamer, needing one hit for 385, or so. Of course, any smart gambler realizes he can hedge that parlay and might--a real longshot--win the parlay and even his hedge bet, too.
    But what if they only want to offer that miniscule refund and he chances an enormous hedge bet anyway, and it loses? He could lose $50,000 to a 100,000 thousand. Now that's prussue to the max.

See, we the Big Dog's count more, whether you believe it, or don't even care.

Now, see, small stuff matters also, too, but not to the dramatic stage of the crying I see so plentiful on SBR. And in my opinion, those crying opinions I described above, could very well be influential to a negative degree toward our tough old veteran Big Dog's?
    So please stop the whining about the small stuff on SBR. Do it privately or simply wait and see.

Like I said, I should apologize?
    Well, did Larry Bird ever apologize to NBA rookies or players who have yet paid their dues?

So, I say, show some respect and concern for your fellow Big Dog's, who just may have a 1000 times more skin than you do riding to possibly lose, along with a 1000 times more pressure to find a method to collect it, somehow, someway, too?

I was gonna light you up for this pompous post, but the reference to the legend Larry Bird makes it all good

soobv
    Update your status

I asked for an update on refunding wagers. I asked if they will wait until September 21 to refund wagers and they said no they are processing refund requests in the Que. I asked if I am near the top of it yet and they said “yes, you should expect to see them canceled sometime today”

I requested refunds Monday evening.

soobv
    Update your status

I asked for an update on refunding wagers. I asked if they will wait until September 21 to refund wagers and they said no they are processing refund requests in the Que. I asked if I am near the top of it yet and they said “yes, you should expect to see them canceled sometime today”

I requested refunds Monday evening.
    Potentially good news!

My lakers championship got refunded just now....and I also had a Denver for west future refunded as well. This is like 1 percent of all futures that I need refunded but it’s a start. Also surprising one of the first ones they did was Denver which would have graded as a loss by tonight.

I’ll keep posted

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

They paid me so as far as I am concerned they have honored their initial word.

I am betting this weekend with them and will have one last cashout Monday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tonyxit

ABEHONEST

Considering the potential payoff? I see no way this Web is going to straight "cheat you of any cash plays."
    So, I can only guess, he takes the 1000 and the parlay pays 3,000 + down the road.
    So again, they absolutely cannot take his 1000, so I say ride it out til we see another day.
    My probable way.
    And you're giving in to this shaky Web, who looking for clients just like him.

Zima8855
    Zima8855's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You've had just a couple NBA futures canceled and your other futures haven't been canceled?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I just got the confirmation call. Waiting for the email I need to reply to confirm (rep said will come within 48 hours) and I should get paid.

soobv
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Zima8855 View Post
    You've had just a couple NBA futures canceled and your other futures haven't been canceled?
    Yes

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3751

Potentially good news!

My lakers championship got refunded just now....and I also had a Denver for west future refunded as well. This is like 1 percent of all futures that I need refunded but it’s a start. Also surprising one of the first ones they did was Denver which would have graded as a loss by tonight.

I’ll keep posted
    Do you know if they are going in the order according as requested or are they using another metric? I asked them to cancel my pending wagers several days ago and so far all 23 of my futures are still pending.

Keep us posted

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Do you know if they are going in the order according as requested or are they using another metric? I asked them to cancel my pending wagers several days ago and so far all 23 of my futures are still pending.

Keep us posted

we are all rooting for you galt
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Zima8855

Sounds like theyre going sport by sport... or bet type by bet type... not account by account bet by bet......

I have MLB and NFL futures, not refunded... but I would think there should be a higher priority given to the NBA & NHL futures.

Also, I find it funny that prior to this... if lets say you had a Bruins to win it all ticket... which I did... they would not grade it as a loss until a winner is declared... My Bruins tickets not only were graded as a loss... but they were disappeared off the site.

I had a problem with them on another issue 2 weeks ago. So - whatever is going on - I firmly believe they knew something was going on...

I had $150 on the Gophers to win the Championship (I know, I know - I don't care)... anyway when they canceled the BIG10 season I asked for a refund. They said no. I asked again. They said no - not until a winner is declared etc... I asked again a week or so later - the agent canceled my tickets on the spot. I got emails the tickets were voided and the $150 was credited to my account. I played with the $150 and lost it. The next day my account was -$149.68. All evidence of my gophers bets had been removed from my transaction history. Support rudely told me that a grading change of some random MLB game was the reason for my negative balance. Their explanation made no sense... they would not relent for days... finally I remembered I had screenshot all my pending bets... With the ticket numbers in hand I laid out all the 'math' and they finally and reluctantly relented and 'fixed' my account.

All wayyyyyyyyy to coincidental in my book.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

I have a bad feeling the 3rd party "administrator" Is a myth, so they stall until the 25th then they'll "forward all questions to administrator it's out of our hands now".
    Then they can blame this made up entity like theyre the problem.

And, if the us government was supposedly cracking down on offshore, why haven't bookmaker and heritage done something similar?

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Should I be concerned with all these issues with 5Dimes as a Canadian customer? I've been waiting 74 hours on a BTC withdrawal request, no email, no phone call yet. Debating whether I should just withdraw my entire balance until things settle down?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I just got the confirmation call. Waiting for the email I need to reply to confirm (rep said will come within 48 hours) and I should get paid.
    Doubtful
    Im 48+ hours past that call currently(101 hours total since request) and no email yet.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15829

Update
    5 Emails just received for 5 BTC transactions asking me to verify my account information. I called them Wednesday night and did a pre verification, so I got no phone call here.

Will keep you advised if and when the 5 transactions hit.

Zima8855

Wow. Good to hear. Good for you.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Doubtful
    Im 48+ hours past that call currently(101 hours total since request) and no email yet.
    i actually got the email 15 minutes later, it was in my junk folder. Might want to check yours. Just replied to it now.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 09-11-20 at 02:20 PM.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11172

55hrs plus and nothing form dimes, no email nothing

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is ridiculous. If they say they are going to refund all futures.... especially ones that would be graded in November.... and you're a USA client... what in the hell are they waiting for??? Give me my damn money.

Zima8855

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This is ridiculous. If they say they are going to refund all futures.... especially ones that would be graded in November.... and you're a USA client... why in the hell are they waiting for??? Give me my damn money.
    When did you request your refund initially?

Zima8855

Also... I'd like some thoughts on this... Bet Any Sports... it is not only identical to 5dimes... but if you ask... you can play on DragonPoker... which is Grand Poker... Bad Beat Jackpot & all... seems pretty connected to me.

johnnyvegas13

Potentially good news!

I’ll keep posted
    I have lakers as well and still no refund

Zima8855

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I have lakers as well and still no refund
    When did you request your refund? Have any of your futures been refunded?

johnnyvegas13

When did you request your refund? Have any of your futures been refunded?
    Tuesday

and no just have 2k on lakers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When did you request your refund initially?
    I was told in an email that my futures would be graded as cancelled guaranteed by the end of the day on Wednesday. Rest assured.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Lol...sbr a joke.

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last