1. #1
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 8,597
    Betpoints: 2512

    CELTICS over RAPTORS to win the Series

    I don't know the series price but I like the Celtics to win it.

    excellent young core. great coach. winners.

    CELTICS take the series.

  2. #2
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 82,539
    Betpoints: 520

    +135/-150

    Winners of what btw?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/07/2020


  3. #3
    The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 11,769
    Betpoints: 105

    Lakers over Celtics. Lakers win, LeBron holds trophy, screams Kobe loudly liking to Rocky after beating Apollo yelling to his wife, everyone cries, season ends. Next...

  4. #4
    SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-13
    Posts: 2,598
    Betpoints: 455

    I can't get too high on a team that swept the dysfunctional 6ers. I like the Celtics and I don't think the Raptors will repeat...but the Raptors are still damn good even without Kawhi. I like Raptors in 6 and Bucks over Raptors in repeat of ECF.

  5. #5
    1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-11
    Posts: 459
    Betpoints: 2529

    I like raptors to win in 6 with or witout Lowry
    will be a great series to watch

  6. #6
    flyingillini
    SB Raised - China Living
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 37,189
    Betpoints: 12

    Milwaukee vs Houston in the championship and Houston takes it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/10/2020


  7. #7
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 50,972
    Betpoints: 169

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I don't know the series price but I like the Celtics to win it....
    Yes Homie, Yes!!!!

    Love it.

    Lowry with an ankle sprain, too. Now's our chance.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  8. #8
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Celtics are a 1-man team, and their 1 man goes against defensive specialist Anunoby. Nick Nurse the brighter coach too imo.

  9. #9
    garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-11-12
    Posts: 527
    Betpoints: 8675

    Bucks v Lakers or Clippers

  10. #10
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,847
    Betpoints: 102

    Winner reps the East imo

  11. #11
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 17,888
    Betpoints: 224

    not sure should be a good one

    I do like how they are getting it started without much delay, but that probably has to do most with being in the bubble than anything else
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/10/2020


  12. #12
    europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-12
    Posts: 841
    Betpoints: 258

    Yeah raptors will expose Celtics imo.. They are great n the boards, have great guard play, inside out..Celtics were getting anything on the offensive end vs sixers.. Lowry is big piece of the raptors but..they are athletic and should make it tough on kemba and Tatum even though Celtics won reg season vs Raptors I would say 4-2 raptors..

  13. #13
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,847
    Betpoints: 102

    If I had to guess I would say raps

    but it’s close

  14. #14
    DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-12
    Posts: 4,463
    Betpoints: 1201

    Nothing these Celtics or this coach have done so far gives me any confidence in them winning a tough series.
    I don`t know what it is, but they seem to be missing something. I hope I am wrong.

  15. #15
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,847
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Nothing these Celtics or this coach have done so far gives me any confidence in them winning a tough series.
    I don`t know what it is, but they seem to be missing something. I hope I am wrong.
    they really proved nothing by beating short handed sixers

  16. #16
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 50,972
    Betpoints: 169

    Celtics a team of goto guys.

    Just what the NBA playoffs needs.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  17. #17
    juicername
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 4,878
    Betpoints: 702

    Not a bad shout. Toronto is better than most think but so is Boston.

    And KVB is spot on, the Celtics don't rely on one single guy, they spread out their scoring very well.

  18. #18
    europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-12
    Posts: 841
    Betpoints: 258

    They will miss Hayword too

  19. #19
    Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-16
    Posts: 5,307
    Betpoints: 6937

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Celtics are a 1-man team, and their 1 man goes against defensive specialist Anunoby. Nick Nurse the brighter coach too imo.
    One man team. Yikes. As far as I know, the games are being televised on ESPN and TNT. Don't be afraid to tune in and catch some live hoops action and you may just find yourself a clue as to wtf you're talking about.

  20. #20
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,219
    Betpoints: 261

    Toronto here

  21. #21
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 21,746
    Betpoints: 1715

    Celtics one man team

    Far from it. They can't keep up with Toronto though. Raptors in six.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  22. #22
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 687
    Betpoints: 2637

    Celtics just need that paint presence double double machine to be Elite. I wonder what Ainge is going to do in the off season.

  23. #23
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Celtics one man team

    Far from it. They can't keep up with Toronto though. Raptors in six.
    So you think they're a mult-dimensional team with multiple stars but they can't win more than 2 games against the Raptors who lost Leonard and got nothing in his place. Yeah ok pal.

  24. #24
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 21,746
    Betpoints: 1715

    To say the Celtics are a one man team is one of the more absurd things I've seen posted.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  25. #25
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    To say the Celtics are a one man team is one of the more absurd things I've seen posted.
    And yet with Tatum as that 1 star, with multiple other stars around him you don't think they will win more than 2 games against the Raptors? gtfooh clown!

  26. #26
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 23,615

    Marcus smart is in the zone

  27. #27
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Like saying Anthony & Whiteside are NBA stars then fading the Blazers because Lillard & Mccollum just haven't quite got it. Some people...

  28. #28
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 20,791
    Betpoints: 294

    Boston should win the series as long as Walkers knee holds up, staying healthy is a concern for me, but Boston is the more talented team. Raptors only significant matchup edge is their bench.

  29. #29
    stevek173
    Best Looking Poster 2019
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 21,746
    Betpoints: 1715

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    And yet with Tatum as that 1 star, with multiple other stars around him you don't think they will win more than 2 games against the Raptors? gtfooh clown!
    That is correct and I will bet you 500 points that Toronto beats Boston.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  30. #30
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    That is correct and I will bet you 500 points that Toronto beats Boston.
    You are a bit slow on the uptake. I think Toronto beats Boston in 7 games. You think they have an easier time in spite of being in love with Tatum's supporting cast. Get it?

  31. #31
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Wouldn't be surprised if the series gets delayed a day or two. Raptors/ Celtics need to be seen to be doing their bit for their BLM cause.

  32. #32
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 13,847
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if the series gets delayed a day or two. Raptors/ Celtics need to be seen to be doing their bit for their BLM cause.
    They will play on time that was just a rumor

  33. #33
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 20,791
    Betpoints: 294

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You are a bit slow on the uptake. I think Toronto beats Boston in 7 games. You think they have an easier time in spite of being in love with Tatum's supporting cast. Get it?
    Toronto’s only advantage is their bench. Every one of Boston’s starters is better except for the Siakan Briwn matchup. Toronto’s bench should make a difference at some points in the series but Boston’s starters are much better, it’s not close. Tatum will also be the best player on the floor at all times, Toronto doesn’t have a closer since their best player Siakam is a bad shooter.

  34. #34
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    They will play on time that was just a rumor
    The latest news came an hour or so ago... they're meeting again to discuss it. Seems more than likely to me. Chance for them to gain points with the extremists that say they shouldn't be playing, and it has no real impact on the schedule since they're ahead of the other teams. All BS!

  35. #35
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,557
    Betpoints: 10587

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Toronto’s only advantage is their bench. Every one of Boston’s starters is better except for the Siakan Briwn matchup. Toronto’s bench should make a difference at some points in the series but Boston’s starters are much better, it’s not close. Tatum will also be the best player on the floor at all times, Toronto doesn’t have a closer since their best player Siakam is a bad shooter.
    Raptors edge is on the frontline. Not just Siakam but Gasol/ Ibaka/ Boucher. The centre spot is really the difference in the series imo.

123 Last
Top