robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Easy money: bet the under on bothMLB games

This is the easiest money you will see all year in baseball. Timing for batters is always the thing that takes the longest to come back. These players had no spring training, no offseason training and just a couple of exhibition games where the pitchers throw at 50% maximum. Their timing is completely off and are going to have very little chance against front-line pitchers at the start of the year. The pitchers are completely fine and already in regular form.

Don't over-think this - both games are going under. Bet big.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I took Ff under in yanks/Nats game. No interest in the late game as dodgers been hitting in their few exhibition games, hit Cueto, and cueto has struggled more and more vs lefties as he has deteriorated. Can’t trust him to hold doyers down.

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I took Ff under in yanks/Nats game. No interest in the late game as dodgers been hitting in their few exhibition games, hit Cueto, and cueto has struggled more and more vs lefties as he has deteriorated. Can’t trust him to hold doyers down.
    I don't disagree with you if it was a month into the season. But right now? Game is going under.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Starting pitchers in both games are solid, but won't go more than 4-5 innings at this point... Tread lightly

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

I’ve seen it too many times. They try and sneak the game in and pray the storms avoid them only for a lightning bolt in the top 3rd comes followed by a 2 hr delay. Both studs icing their arms after the delay and in comes the shorty bullpen for the final 6 innings, super risky playing that low total with the stormy forecast

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Parlay

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5145

No such thing as easy money, even when you fade my picks. lol I am not betting the totals but if I did I would take over in both games. So you are probably right.....I generally suck at totals. Good Luck tonight.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Under looks real good in La. Pitchers duel

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Looks good

tho u got lucky first fm

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I did bet the under in both but my fkn book claims to get under all innings have to be played