big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Bookmaker Fukked Me Today

Been with them for years and never had a major problem until today.

Played a live bet on a Sim game. Took the Jets -140, $70 to win $50. I was wagering on my phone. As I go to hit confirm, the line changes from -140 to a whopping -650! Could not stop my thumb in time and my wager goes in for risking $325 to win a measly $50.

So, it is late 3rd quarter and Jets are beating Patriots 21-13. Nobody in their right mind would play the Jets over the Pats at -650 only up 1 score. So I know right there the line is not right.

First problem, no way should that bet be able to go through as the line changed not in my favor. My account is set up to not accept line changes while trying to confirm.

Second problem, I believe it's an obvious bad line (at least I think it is).

So right after this happens, I called Bookmaker. Calls are not being accepted as they are working remotely. So now I'm like, shitt, this will take forever to get resolved via chat. Just to be clear, the line jumped -140 to -650 without a score change or a drastic field position change.

As I know that it won't get resolved quickly via chat, I just eat it. I then see line -140 appear again. A few minutes go by, Jets go on a drive and go up 24-13. Now line jumps back to -650. I'm thinking this is so weird that line keeps jumping between -140 and -650.

Fast forward to late in the game, the Patriots do what they always do and make a comeback to tie up the game. As they go into OT I see line posted again, Jets -650 on the moneyline and Patriots +7.5. As I know this is an error, I hedge my bad line bet and put $350 on Pats. I figured this would prove my point that their lines have been messed up.

Game ends, Pats win, of course Bookmaker cancels Pats bet but Jets -650 stands

After a 2 hour debacle on chat, I get fed the same standard "Jets bet stands as graded" I spoke to 3 different people on chat including wagering supervisor

After thinking about everything, I wish I didn't hedge because now it looks a little fishy. But I did it without time to think things through.

I still think it's BS that my lines can be changed like that while confirming. Going from -140 to -650 without a situation change in the game is not right. I even tried to say just give me a refund on the difference between $325 and $70 ($255). With the Jets being a major dog, I think the line should have been closer to -140 rather than -650 for being up 8 points in the 3rd quarter.

I'd also like to add, I saw numerous line errors/jumps during live betting in the soccer game today. Something is definitely wrong at Bookmaker live wagering.

I'll just chalk this up as a loss and cash out Monday and be done with them. Not going to bother with a complaint form and deal with more aggravation. Hopefully NYS will allow online wagering soon.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sometimes those live platforms feel like a bait and switch marketplace.

I feel for you joe, I understand all too well what you've been through.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

bunch of BS

their site sucked for the last six weeks of CBB

was a pain in the ass to get in a bet

was once a good site and now just another shit book with never ending problems

big joe 1212

BTW, I've never played anything close to a -650 bet in my life. Bookmaker could easily see that in my history if they chose to look. Been with them for at least 15 years and never recall betting anything more than -250

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sorry for your loss. My only lesson learned from this is not to bet sims.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sorry for your loss. My only lesson learned from this is not to bet sims.

It was my first Sim bet in over a month

I was watching a boring TV show with the wife at the time and wanted some action on the side

big joe 1212

Fukk it, I submitted a compaint form to SBR.

If nothing else, maybe Bookmaker will wake up and fix their shitt

Also, maybe SBR can contact someone with common sense at Bookmaker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Most Books are struggling right now.. Keep an eye out for stiffing.. I'm on Bookmaker myself..

I personally haven't got stiffed yet but I haven't been real active either on that book with Corona Virus no sports lately..

Sims suck I won't bet it.. I don't trust it on any book..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-12-20 at 11:14 PM.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Strange how its automatically filled in $325 for you or at least give you some sort of warning or something or a line change.

Hopefully you get a fund

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

First I was about to ask you who had the ball posession and what was the field position, because that can affect the live lines in football quite a bit. But when you explained how the line constantly jumped back n forth and that they voided the second bet, there's something weird going on for sure.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Strange how its automatically filled in $325 for you or at least give you some sort of warning or something or a line change.

Hopefully you get a fund
    I typed in $50 in the “to win” field then it goes to next screen where you confirm, I went to hit confirm 70 to win 50 and as I was doing that the numbers changed and I couldn’t stop my thumb in time. When lines change, it always rejects my bets, I have that as a default. At bookmaker, you can set it as one of three ways.

Mine is set to stop my wager if there is any line change

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    First I was about to ask you who had the ball posession and what was the field position, because that can affect the live lines in football quite a bit. But when you explained how the line constantly jumped back n forth and that they voided the second bet, there's something weird going on for sure.
    If I remember correctly, the Jets had a 3rd and 8 deep ion their own end. I thought -140 was a good line but not great. I would probably set it at between -150 and -200 at that situation. We’re talking jets vs pats here.

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

They screwed you, they don’t need you. Cash out and don’t allow yourself to be screwed over.
    can you imagine a book messing around with a good customer over this nonsense. I live in NY also and bet at fanduel NJ. If you are close to NJ do that until NY legalizes. Don’t get frustrated these animals don’t deserve our business.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    They screwed you, they don’t need you. Cash out and don’t allow yourself to be screwed over.
    can you imagine a book messing around with a good customer over this nonsense. I live in NY also and bet at fanduel NJ. If you are close to NJ do that until NY legalizes. Don’t get frustrated these animals don’t deserve our business.
    I’m in Albany area so not even close to NJ. Hopefully Cuomo wakes up since the state has billions in deficit now. Online gaming brings in millions a year.

Unfortunately, I went on tilt after that fiasco and went and played online live dealer BJ and lost my available funds. I still have pending Korean baseball bets which I’ll keep doubling or nothing on UFC fights tonight. At this point, I just want to be done with them!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I'm surprised. I've never had an issue with Bookmaker.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Joey shoot me a text during football season

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Joey shoot me a text during football season
    PM me your number

I lost everything I didn’t have contacts on when my previous phone shit the bed

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19223

Unreal, sorry to hear this bs books do

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I had PATS ML in a ML parlay, so I watching this game closely as well

I didn't make any LIVE bets, but I know exactly at what part of the game you made that bet, b/c I as well saw the live lines acting up including before it going into OT I saw Jets were -7.5 going into OT but that line immediately was removed

What I tend to do before making a LIVE bet is I refresh the page to confirm the line is the actual line

so I click into live lines, then refresh page and sometimes that refresh adjusts from the mistake line to the actual line

Biggest thing though for you Joe is you don't allow line changes to go through so 100% the bet shouldn't have counted once the line changed

i love bookmaker, but every once in a while I have a similar issue

SamsNCharge99

side note...COWBOYS are back to back sim sports super bowl champions!!!!!!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Sammy mushed Joey

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Joey what movie was the Mrs watching

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Joey what movie was the Mrs watching
    Queen of the South on Netflix

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I had PATS ML in a ML parlay, so I watching this game closely as well

I didn't make any LIVE bets, but I know exactly at what part of the game you made that bet, b/c I as well saw the live lines acting up including before it going into OT I saw Jets were -7.5 going into OT but that line immediately was removed

What I tend to do before making a LIVE bet is I refresh the page to confirm the line is the actual line

so I click into live lines, then refresh page and sometimes that refresh adjusts from the mistake line to the actual line

Biggest thing though for you Joe is you don't allow line changes to go through so 100% the bet shouldn't have counted once the line changed

i love bookmaker, but every once in a while I have a similar issue
    Thanks for the report Sam!

Confirms that I’m not completely insane.

Also, when I first logged in is when I saw the -140, so it was fresh.

Sammy, when things return to normal, come over to Rivers on a UFC PPV night and join us at the VIP table!
    Last edited by big joe 1212; 06-13-20 at 07:33 AM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

What setting do you have your live betting set up for?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

They need to step up and either honor both bets or cancel both bets. They freerolled you.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    What setting do you have your live betting set up for?
    Do not accept any changes

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    They need to step up and either honor both bets or cancel both bets. They freerolled you.
    I agree. What they are looking at is the time difference in wagers though. I don’t think they are looking past that and they are not looking into the main issue which is the line changing and letting my wager go through

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Do not accept any changes
    Ya, that is bullshit then. Happens to me all the time and if the ticket is created and the line changes it should not go through.

Side not on those SIMS. They are 100% rigged like nothing you have ever seen before. Stay away from now on.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Thanks for the report Sam!

Confirms that I’m not completely insane.

Also, when I first logged in is when I saw the -140, so it was fresh.

Sammy, when things return to normal, come over to Rivers on a UFC PPV night and join us at the VIP table!
    100%

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

I think the moral of the story is.........

Don't let the wife pick the movie/show next time.lol

clockwise1965

I heard a similar story at the track today.

Some things up

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    I heard a similar story at the track today.

Some things up

What happen

clockwise1965

I was talking to a guy at the track I have known for years.

He placed a live wager with Bookmaker and had a similar experience with regard to the juice changing and how Bookmaker reported the wager.

He is trying to get it resolved now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

that sucks I was on pats ml but was upset that it was super bowl so not a home game as impression given on the site. jets bettors were saying game over when jets moved the ball 40 yds in the first minute lol bunch of degenerates in chat, jets were up 12 and Brady threw 2 picks and jets still lost. but yea it’s been accepting bets after odds change even though I have the do not accept if odds changed slot highlighted, I’ve had a ton of gripes with bm, people rave about them because they pay, but so wut. just today they graded a tennis winner a loss that actually won, it got corrected after I went into chat but what if I never noticed it. graded winners as losses has happened too much. I won’t go into the sim glitches that are allowed
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-14-20 at 03:59 PM.

12 Last