Purduekev
    Purduekev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

50 Bet Point Contest

Be the first to guess which SBR poster I'm describing and get 50 SBR betpoints from me ASAP. I realize I might be describing multiple posters but I have one specifically in mind based on his consistent negative post history.

1. He is a glass half empty, negative and angry type poster. He can beat the shit out of anyone here.
    2. He thinks everyone that posts here is dumb, broke and stupid. He is the superior poster about any topic.
    3. He is far superior on knowledge about sports and handicapping than anyone here and has all the excuses when he is proven wrong. One excuse in particular was rather funny and classic imo. If I stated his excuse it would be a dead give away in the football contest this past season.
    4. If his internet personality is his real life personality then he is the type person that the servers of a restaurant are over in the corner playing rock, paper, scissors as soon as he comes through the door to see who has to serve him because no one wants to.

Care to guess? Open to any SBR Pro poster to guess and I'll triple the points to 150 if the pro poster I'm describing is the first to correctly pick himself. You know who you are.

Remember it is a current SBR Pro.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bigdaddyqh of course
    Points Awarded:

Purduekev gave cincinnatikid513 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bigdaddyqh is a real pos, internet tough guy, wanna be sbr cop , threatens to kick everyone's ass very surprised he hasnt' been banned yet for all the threats

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Biggie

pick4player
    pick4player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Brock

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55