LeMartin
    Update your status
    LeMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6588

Le Martin’s Breakdown of Clemson vs LSU — 2020 National Championship

Hey there!! Who’s pumped for the NCAAF 2020 National Championship??

Well, here’s my take on Clemson vs LSU. Let me know your thoughts 🤔

good luck everyone!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LeMartin View Post

Hey there!! Who’s pumped for the NCAAF 2020 National Championship??

Well, here’s my take on Clemson vs LSU. Let me know your thoughts 🤔

good luck everyone!
    Clemson's defensive stats mean almost nothing they were all built up against trash competition.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Ok, I'm a homer but you honestly think Clemson's defense is that much better than LSU? LSU defense is smoking hot right now AND Michael Divinity will be back for the game. GTFOH Offensively, you think that blonde chick playing QB for Clemson is better than JB?? Not this year and Helaire will be back at RB. Not only that, it's going to be a home game for LSU. The past two NC LSU has won (03 and 07) were played in...take a guess...that's right, NOLA. Not that this factors in but the very 1st NC LSU won in 1958 was against Clemson...just a cool fact. Need to do more homework. Good luck with this pick.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck

Le call me tonight

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3114

I'll call you. What's your number?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good luck

Le call me tonight

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Great insight as usual from Le!

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

LSU only getting better and better which is scary! If this was last years Clemson team with that nasty D-line would be a different story. LSU wins 38-24.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6231

Very good analyse

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

love these vids.LeMartin is interesting and makes good points. love the glasses Le

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Le should post more good for site and her brand

Anyone have revealing photos of her on the beach in CR????

I will pay big money................Genie refused to send me any even after $500 offer

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I will pay big money................Genie refused to send me any even after $500 offer

*** Reported ***

Objectifying

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

bet shes tight as a ducks butt

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

U go girl !!

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Good luck, Le!

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Good luck

Le call me tonight

Did you hit it?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I just love the stupidity in here. Thermo (0-4 in NFL Playoffs) says that Clemson's defensive record is meaningless because they played trash teams. I guess he thinks that Ohio State is a trash team. It is funny how no one in the REAL trash Conference (the Big 10) held Ohio State to under 28 points and that was done just once.

I have no wager on this game. LSU cetqinly looks great and has all of the advantages of a home field game, but if anyone is stupid enough to give points to a team that has won 29 games in a row and lost a total of 4 games in the past 5 seasons, you deserve to lose.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I just love the stupidity in here. Thermo (0-4 in NFL Playoffs) says that Clemson's defensive record is meaningless because they played trash teams. I guess he thinks that Ohio State is a trash team. It is funny how no one in the REAL trash Conference (the Big 10) held Ohio State to under 28 points and that was done just once.

I have no wager on this game. LSU cetqinly looks great and has all of the advantages of a home field game, but if anyone is stupid enough to give points to a team that has won 29 games in a row and lost a total of 4 games in the past 5 seasons, you deserve to lose.
    Fuk off

Big mouth but no substance as usual. LSU's defense is better than any ohio state has seen, better than any in the big ten, and LSU won't likely have the same red zone issues ohio state did.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pinoy-T-X

temple2010

Basically calling yourself stupid by not betting Clemson then. And stop with the last 5 year stuff - just look at this year and make a decision based on that. Clemson’s team last year was awesome but that was then, of course they are really good now but it’s not the same team. I like LSU here to cover but I have them on a futures bet at 9/2 so I’m in good shape.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

WAFJ JJ has no Fin $$$ what a FJ & AH

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Once again... a bunch of rambling mumble jumble.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pinoy-T-X

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

couldnt agree more

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

When Clemson beats LSU tonight will every SEC follower who has become brainwashed over the last several years admit that the SEC, although they have the most competitive conference, they don't always have the best teams!

Burrow is an average QB who won't amount to much in the NFL. And he hasn't seen a defense like Clemson! Clemson will win and Clemson will hold LSU to below 30 points (31-27). If for some reason Clemson has to win a shootout then you'll see a 48-43 score. Trevor Lawrence undefeated after 2 seasons will be the story this week!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13617

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    When Clemson beats LSU tonight will every SEC follower who has become brainwashed over the last several years admit that the SEC, although they have the most competitive conference, they don't always have the best teams!

Burrow is an average QB who won't amount to much in the NFL. And he hasn't seen a defense like Clemson! Clemson will win and Clemson will hold LSU to below 30 points (31-27). If for some reason Clemson has to win a shootout then you'll see a 48-43 score. Trevor Lawrence undefeated after 2 seasons will be the story this week!
    Well, I'm certainly no expert but calling Joe B , from what I've seen, trash is a BIG overstep. To me he looks NFL ready/promising and for what's it worth I've been watching these folks for 50 plus years. Let's see.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13617

I wish there was a Joe B vs Lawrence future NFL prop. GL Bro.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Again U have no Fing clue fade U everytime

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    lsu only getting better and better which is scary! If this was last years clemson team with that nasty d-line would be a different story. Lsu wins 38-24.
    close enough!!!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Nomination(s):

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Y are u so upset , u know she [ Le ] is working for a betting site and her job is to make money for them !!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post

If you want to fade someone that's fine.

But from here on out please show some freaking respect & refrain from posting your negative comments.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    If you want to fade someone that's fine.

But from here on out please show some freaking respect & refrain from posting your negative comments.
    there are 5-10 of these guys

low to mid 3 figure post count that joined long ago

taking shots at mods (some were deleted) and me

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

JJ pm me the pics.

Thanks!