PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

My calculated NCAA playoffs/championship lines for OSU/Clemson/LSU/Georgia....

OSU -3 VS. Clemson
    OSU -8.5 VS. LSU
    OSU -20 VS. Okla

Clemson -5.5 VS. LSU
    Clemson -17 VS. Okla

LSU -11.5 VS. Okla

^Adjusted odds with Oklahoma as 4th seed..

(Regardless of the OSU Wis. result,and LSU VS. Georgia Clemson VS. VA my calculated lines will not change)...............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-07-19 at 09:37 PM.

TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Georgia won’t make it. But you’re out your mind if you think Ohio state would be -15 vs them

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Georgia not going maybe Wisconsin or Oklahoma.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Georgia won’t make it. But you’re out your mind if you think Ohio state would be -15 vs them
    why?

The Buckeyes would beat the brakes off of Georgia

PAULYPOKER

Believe it or not Bama is still the strongest team in the SEC
    as they're -1.5 better than LSU.........

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

clemson -6 vs uga
    clemson vs lsu pK
    osu -7.5 vs clemson
    osu -7 vs lsu
    osu -12.5 vs uga
    lsu -5 vs uga
    Last edited by jtoler; 12-06-19 at 11:12 PM.

TonyPhizzle

I’ll take Clemson as an underdog all day against anybody. Can’t believe the disrespect they are getting this year. I understand they play a soft schedule but come on. They are winning it all AGAIN this year

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Believe it or not Bama is still the strongest team in the SEC
    as they're -1.5 better than LSU.........
    how bro

TonyPhizzle

If Tua was 100% healthy they would easily beat LSU.

PAULYPOKER

Looks like the winner outta OK and Bay gonna get the last seed......?

Doesn't matter who wins as they'll stink up the joint anyhoo............

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Can watch all of these teams play 1 time against quality team and can pick the winner.

Easy to see when you're not a fan of anyone.

Too lazy though.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I’ll take Clemson as an underdog all day against anybody. Can’t believe the disrespect they are getting this year. I understand they play a soft schedule but come on. They are winning it all AGAIN this year
    disrespect?

they beat UNC by 1 point

there best win is Wake Forest

in the voice of Michael Irvin

C’mon Man!!!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    how bro
    LSU's D is suspect,meaning if the who's who of college ball can slow LSU offensively for 2 to 3 possessions they're toast.............

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10454

Theee is absolutely no chance osu would be -7.5 vs Clem. -3 if at all

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Theee is absolutely no chance osu would be -7.5 vs Clem. -3 if at all
    In my OP I have OSU -3 vs Clem............

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Clemson shouldn't be a dog to any college football team on a neutral field. I don't care where or who they play, on a neutral field. Clemson is that good.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10454

Yes, was referring to jtoler’s post sorry. Still no way OSU would be that big a fav over LSU. Even before their struggles tonight with wisc.

PAULYPOKER

Adjusted odds with Oklahoma as 4th seed(edited in the OP)
    Regardless of the OSU Wis. result,and LSU VS. Georgia Clemson VS. VA all my calculated lines will not change...............

OSU -20 VS. Okla

Clemson -17 VS. Okla
    LSU -11.5VS. Okla

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I've never seen so much disrespect for a team that has won like 28 in a row and is defending national champions.

They return a lot from a team that totally dismantled Bama last year. When you watch them, it's obvious they have athletes other teams don't.

I think LSU and Clemson are in their own class. All of this Ohio State hype? LOL. Ok.

BTW if OSU is -20 against OU I'll be all over Oklahoma.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-07-19 at 10:01 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol the thread

Good laughs

Experts

PAULYPOKER

Big 10 the best conference in the NCAAF (6 ranked teams)
    (Wis. might stay in top ten regardless of outcome)...
    SEC. 5 ranked teams
    After Georgia gets the boot SEC will only have 2 teams in the top 10........

As for the ACC you have Clemson then off the cliff they go with the rest of the ACC......

Clemson has no competition whatsoever VA the only ranked team at #23........
    So, did VA givin em a fight???

If anything,I might have Clemson lines just a little inflated, when I really think about....

PAULYPOKER

LSU might leap frog OSU...........

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

lsu won't jump osu. i had to cheer osu on tonight, just so oklahoma doesn't get stuck playing clemson 1st game. clemson is still the best team in the nation, and nobody has done anything to prove otherwise. we have not seen anything close to their best football this season, when all they have to do is show up to win their games. i don't see anyone coming close to beating them. they will turn it up now that it matters and they have something to get hyped about. how do these sec teams get behind teams like the citadel, or whoever, at halftime? because they don't give a crap about playing them, and they know they can play awful and still pull out a win. that is clemson's entire schedule this season.

BigDofBA

OSU -20 VS. Okla

Clemson -17 VS. Okla
    LSU -11.5VS. Okla
    Ohio State was -12 against Michigan and -17 against Wisconsin....

Now you think they’ll be -20 against OU who is better than both of those teams?

LSU -11.5 sound more accurate.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 424

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol the thread

Good laughs

Experts

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Unfortunately this homer clown don’t make the lines and we won’t ever see Clemson as dogs unless enough osu homer fukks bet enough to flip it from open.

You would fall over laughing if you saw how this twit “calculated lines”. Sitting in underwear w tin foil hat counting on fingers and toes.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Ohio State was -12 against Michigan and -17 against Wisconsin....

Now you think they’ll be -20 against OU who is better than both of those teams?

LSU -11.5 sound more accurate.
    Won’t even be double digits and I hate your Sooners. LSU -8 or -9. Could be 6.5/7, something bout sooners the math loves cause they overpriced every freakin week! Dunno why? They been easy to bet against!! Plus I saw look ahead on LSU/Utah and it was only 6.5 and ducks before losing was 8.5. Sooners better than both of them. Paula can’t calculate 2+2 if you take his fingers away.

My question is where they put total? 90?? Could you take under at 90? I couldn’t!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-08-19 at 03:34 AM.

2daBank

Big 10 the best conference in the NCAAF (6 ranked teams)
    (Wis. might stay in top ten regardless of outcome)...
    SEC. 5 ranked teams
    After Georgia gets the boot SEC will only have 2 teams in the top 10........

As for the ACC you have Clemson then off the cliff they go with the rest of the ACC......

Clemson has no competition whatsoever VA the only ranked team at #23........
    So, did VA givin em a fight???

If anything,I might have Clemson lines just a little inflated, when I really think about....

Pitt lost to overrated psu 17-10, both Virginia schools could beat anyone in big 10. You don’t know wtf you talking bout per usual. Clemson favs over everyone osu be bout a pick, prob small Clemson favs. Your “calculated” lines just prove you don’t know Jack shit. I’ll take any plus money with Clemson you wanna give. Put up or please god shut up already.

What really funny is anyone could easily find lines on this shit for weeks already:
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-08-19 at 03:31 AM.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7325

OSU will be -9 vs Oklahoma and Clemson -2 vs LSU.

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    lsu won't jump osu. i had to cheer osu on tonight, just so oklahoma doesn't get stuck playing clemson 1st game. clemson is still the best team in the nation, and nobody has done anything to prove otherwise. we have not seen anything close to their best football this season, when all they have to do is show up to win their games. i don't see anyone coming close to beating them. they will turn it up now that it matters and they have something to get hyped about. how do these sec teams get behind teams like the citadel, or whoever, at halftime? because they don't give a crap about playing them, and they know they can play awful and still pull out a win. that is clemson's entire schedule this season.
    I don’t think there’s any scenario where Oklahoma would play Clemson for the first game. Clemson is a lock for the #3 seed just because nobody respects the ACC (although they very well may be the best team. Oklahoma is a lock for #4 as they have 1 loss.

its either LSU/Oklahoma or Ohio State/Oklahoma

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wookieehumper View Post
    I don’t think there’s any scenario where Oklahoma would play Clemson for the first game. Clemson is a lock for the #3 seed just because nobody respects the ACC (although they very well may be the best team. Oklahoma is a lock for #4 as they have 1 loss.

its either LSU/Oklahoma or Ohio State/Oklahoma
    I so want it to be LSU/sooners just to see where they put that total and if they can possibly set it high enough to stay under!! Lol. I know it prob can’t be higher than mid 70s but I’m not sure I would play under 90!?!!! That be bout where I’d put it.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pitt lost to overrated psu 17-10, both Virginia schools could beat anyone in big 10. You don’t know wtf you talking bout per usual. Clemson favs over everyone osu be bout a pick, prob small Clemson favs. Your “calculated” lines just prove you don’t know Jack shit. I’ll take any plus money with Clemson you wanna give. Put up or please god shut up already.

What really funny is anyone could easily find lines on this shit for weeks already:

You're most definitely bipolar......

Therefore, I understand your scattered Jekyll & Hyde outbursts
    as it's clearly out of your control...............

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I so want it to be LSU/sooners just to see where they put that total and if they can possibly set it high enough to stay under!! Lol. I know it prob can’t be higher than mid 70s but I’m not sure I would play under 90!?!!! That be bout where I’d put it.
    OU was #1 in total defense in the Big 12 this year. That’s not saying much but their defense is a little bit better.

Also, there offense isn’t uptempo anymore with Hurts and they run the ball a lot more which means the clock is running most of the time.

No way they got 90. I could see like 38-28.
    I would favored LSU by about 10 and have the total in the upper 60s.

Ohio State would probably be like -12 since everyone has a hard on for them. Just watching the teams play it looks like LSU and Clemson have the best athletes in the country.

A few years ago everyone was high on Ohio State and Clemson beat them 30-0 and the game wasn’t even that close.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-08-19 at 09:54 AM.

2daBank

OU was #1 in total defense in the Big 12 this year. That’s not saying much but their defense is a little bit better.

Also, there offense isn’t uptempo anymore with Hurts and they run the ball a lot more which means the clock is running most of the time.

No way they got 90. I could see like 38-28.
    I would favored LSU by about 10 and have the total on the upper 60s.
    Their defense against LSU offense would be a pinball game me thinks. Ou would have to score and score some more. I have no doubt LSU be well into the 40s, I’d think sooners could mostly keep up minus the times hurts turns it over. I believe I would pound a over anywhere in the 60s.. be surprised if they didn’t come low 70s kinda but I may not be factoring or taking the 2-3 weeks off into account enough?

BigDofBA

I would favor LSU by about 10 and have the total in the upper 60s.
    The opener is 10.5.

Ohio State would probably be like -12 since everyone has a hard on for them. Just watching the teams play it looks like LSU and Clemson have the best athletes in the country.

A few years ago everyone was high on Ohio State and Clemson beat them 30-0 and the game wasn’t even that close.
    Ohio State is a 1.5 underdog. I’m not surprised. Clemson has better players.

12 Last