Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’m 5-0 +6.47

Made all plus money plays, and hit a +113 for my 2x play. Would finish first by a landslide if Seattle hits. All I did was take any plus money play I could find, but I didn’t even need to go that extreme since there isn’t really anyone that would be close to me in units at 6-0. Don’t like this play, but I probably would have lost at least one if I made the picks I liked, so whatever.

One time baby! I’ve been sticking up for Kirk in the Fats vs. the World battle, but I need him to choke in the spotlight like everyone, especially Banker, have been waiting for. What better place to start than on the road with the 12th man on MNF?!

Point of the thread though, is that there’s little chance I hit this. So, I’d load up on Minny if I were y’all. Take the points though. It will probably be a 1-2 point win for Seattle after some miracle backdoor cover by Minny. Would be nice to hit this, but I ain’t getting my hopes up. Wish me luck fellas.

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

27-24

sorry lol

Cuse0323

Is that my record? Fck if I care. I just pick whatever plus money plays there are. Contest format is trash. Would be nice to luckbox a week win.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’m 5-0 +6.47

Made all plus money plays, and hit a +113 for my 2x play. Would finish first by a landslide if Seattle hits. All I did was take any plus money play I could find, but I didn’t even need to go that extreme since there isn’t really anyone that would be close to me in units at 6-0. Don’t like this play, but I probably would have lost at least one if I made the picks I liked, so whatever.

One time baby! I’ve been sticking up for Kirk in the Fats vs. the World battle, but I need him to choke in the spotlight like everyone, especially Banker, have been waiting for. What better place to start than on the road with the 12th man on MNF?!

Point of the thread though, is that there’s little chance I hit this. So, I’d load up on Minny if I were y’all. Take the points though. It will probably be a 1-2 point win for Seattle after some miracle backdoor cover by Minny. Would be nice to hit this, but I ain’t getting my hopes up. Wish me luck fellas.
    Why do us gamblers feel the need to always use reverse psychology to help win a bet , great picks so far I can never find the + money sides or totals. Did you pick the games early or late or just randomly Cuse ?

Cuse0323

It’s 24-27. Even worse. Just shows how dumb the contest is. I slung some shit at the wall and it might stick.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Why do us gamblers feel the need to always use reverse psychology to help win a bet , great picks so far I can never find the + money sides or totals. Did you pick the games early or late or just randomly Cuse ?
    Hah. Yeah who knows. Makes me feel better to say it’s a lock to fail. It really is though. Slim chance in hell that I hit something like this. Mainly because I could use it right now to get the fck outta dodge. I made like 4 of the picks in the middle of the week sometime, I think. Wednesday maybe. Then maybe Friday for the other two. At least it comes down to a good team at home.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hah. Yeah who knows. Makes me feel better to say it’s a lock to fail. It really is though. Slim chance in hell that I hit something like this. Mainly because I could use it right now to get the fck outta dodge. I made like 4 of the picks in the middle of the week sometime, I think. Wednesday maybe. Then maybe Friday for the other two. At least it comes down to a good team at home.
    Good luck pal, but don’t overdose on us with your new found wealth if it does indeed hit

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Is that my record? Fck if I care. I just pick whatever plus money plays there are. Contest format is trash. Would be nice to luckbox a week win.
    Tried that a few weeks back, didn't work so well

Good luck

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Tried that a few weeks back, didn't work so well

Good luck
    Thanks. Usually how it goes, as my record indicates, but I do try to pick games I think have a shot. Did like Auburn +3 at +113, so that worked out well for the 2x. Liked Vandy with 21 too. And Pittsburgh over the Browns. The rest were all just games I had to take to be able to get 1st. Or so I thought. Glad I didn’t make my own picks though. Definitely would have had a loser. Be nicer if Seattle was -2.5. First game
    I’ll get to watch all weekend, so I can see the money slip away live. Looking forward to it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I’m 5-0 +6.47

easy to be 5-0 after the games are over

see if you can be 5-0 if you post the plays BEFORE the game

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

hope u win, it's a gimmick contest forcing u to pick + money lines to win money wish it was all the same -110 lines and it was about action points then at least would be some skill involved

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    hope u win, it's a gimmick contest forcing u to pick + money lines to win money wish it was all the same -110 lines and it was about action points then at least would be some skill involved
    life is just one big gimmick pal

Nothing is real

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    easy to be 5-0 after the games are over

see if you can be 5-0 if you post the plays BEFORE the game
    I think it would still be 5-0 if I posted them. Not sure though. Good talk.

All I’m saying is that Minny covers, and the contest is booty.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I think it would still be 5-0 if I posted them. Not sure though. Good talk.

All I’m saying is that Minny covers, and the contest is booty.
    good luck Cuser!!!

Cuse0323

Line says Vikings. I actually like that. All the wannabe sharps will pound Minny.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

how will u spend the 600 drugs alcohol hookers gambling

Cuse0323

Would gamble it to try to get more money for drugs and hoes. Don’t have any way to cash out BTC right now, so might as well go for the gold. Few all ins to hit 5K is the plan. Then probably another to hit 10. Need a book that doesn’t limit, and will do W U payouts. 5D limited me for some reason, so need to find something new, plus they only do BTC or check payouts. Russ owes me one for shitting on me so many times over the years when I’m against him.

Cuse0323

Will dump whatever I have, if anything, on Oregon ML Friday night.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cuse too bad you did not bet real money on these

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Get em Cause. I think Seattle rolls

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cuse too bad you did not bet real money on these
    good idea everybody should parlay ur 6 picks so if u go perfect ur cashing biggslee

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

Good luck Cuse. I think you are good here.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

They barely beat the bengals at home what makes you think they'll beat a far better team coming off a bye

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14509

gl cuse

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by cuse0323 View Post
    line says vikings. I actually like that. All the wannabe sharps will pound minny.
    seatle 🎁💚💚💙

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

If it makes u feel better I'm in 10th overall and I like Seattle. I like the over better.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    They barely beat the bengals at home what makes you think they'll beat a far better team coming off a bye
    It's the NFL. What happened then means squadoosh with now. Yesterday's results prove that.

Nickelchip2
    Nickelchip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

To get the + money bets, you usually have to make your picks when the line comes out for this contest. Keep in mind, if your making a + money play you're most likely giving up a .5 to 1 point, possibly more in the future. If you want a shot at winning for the week, you have to make a + money play and it usually has to be on your X2 bet.
    I wouldn't make picks like this if it was just a regular sides or o/u bet, but with a contest you have to play to the rules to win. If you go a regular 6-0 you most likely will finish 3rd/4th or worse.
    Last edited by Nickelchip2; 12-02-19 at 01:59 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

you got this

Nickelchip2
    Nickelchip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Action points are more of a crap shoot the +money bets. With + money bets you at least know beforehand what you doing, you have control over your +money bets. Handicapping action points is like picking lottery numbers.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15439

GL cuser get that $

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Line says Vikings. I actually like that. All the wannabe sharps will pound Minny.
    I love Seattle. Never desired to be a “sharp”.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

I liked Seattle here and I m gonna ride with cuse here. Good luck buddy.

flakeandbake

Seattle 🎁

Could see Cousins throwing mad pics and vikes fumbling all night

flakeandbake

Soaring over

123 Last