playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Today is setting up to be the biggest loss of the year for the books by a huge margin

Especially if Seattle and New Orleans continues to win.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24020

Books had to have gotten destroyed on Bills game. That line never made any sense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Jets
    Carolina
    Giants cover
    TB

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Jets and Giants covering were HUGEEEE square plays

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

These threads always crack me up. Who gives a fck if the book has a bad day or two. The always win in the end.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    These threads always crack me up. Who gives a fck if the book has a bad day or two. The always win in the end.
    This

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Books had to have gotten destroyed on Bills game. That line never made any sense.
    Yea but pretty much every poster around was picking donks? lol. Line never really budged so have to assume they had plenty of donks money.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    You mean to tell me the books aren’t all on the verge of bankruptcy as being “Reported”? Shocking. Lol.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Half hammered collecting at the window and going all in on the 4 pm games. 🏃run back to the bank pissed off and liquor pissed. Gonna hit the late game even harder... ....Know how this ends

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You mean to tell me the books aren’t all on the verge of bankruptcy as being “Reported”? Shocking. Lol.
    Not today, it appears I propped up Justbet and Heritage.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

They never lose long term, simple math period.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Buckles gets it

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Dogs and unders did very well today; I think books did pretty well.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure the books did fine when pats didn't cover, saints were a public side too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Books won

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Books will be fine when Rams win tomorrow night.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Books will be fine when Rams win tomorrow night.
    I thinks I love that under. 47 seems really high for that game no?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

I don't have a strong opinion on the total. I could see some points being put up with Rams finally getting their full compliment of receivers back onto the field, and of course you have crazy legs Lamar on the other side. Not to mention the picture perfect L.A. weather.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I don't have a strong opinion on the total. I could see some points being put up with Rams finally getting their full compliment of receivers back onto the field, and of course you have crazy legs Lamar on the other side. Not to mention the picture perfect L.A. weather.
    Ravens secondary is fantastic. Think Donald pushing the middle will allow them to do some things on the edges to contain Lamar. If you right on rams I think the under really safe!!

thomorino

I don't trust the Rams defense, they have talent and are healthy but they been inconsistent all year. Ravens secondary is good but linebackers still an issue. Goff is much better at home too and Cooks will be back. No one has been able to stop Jackson n recently.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don't trust the Rams defense, they have talent and are healthy but they been inconsistent all year. Ravens secondary is good but linebackers still an issue. Goff is much better at home too and Cooks will be back. No one has been able to stop Jackson n recently.
    Rams have been consistently good on d since getting Ramsey. They don’t have to stop them to stay under 47. I gotta do some numbers crunching but top of my head I think 23-20 type Game at most., I don’t like side at all so it total or nothing for me.

thomorino

Rams have been consistently good on d since getting Ramsey. They don’t have to stop them to stay under 47. I gotta do some numbers crunching but top of my head I think 23-20 type Game at most., I don’t like side at all so it total or nothing for me.
    Rams haven't played any offense close to what Ravens are since getting Ramsey. Defense has holes, weddle is slow, they don't have a second solid corner to go with Ramsey. I don't see Ramsey making that big of a difference in this game because Ravens don't have an elite receiver, they felt more on tight ends since Jackson still isn't that accurate throwing outside.

thomorino

Since Ramsey trade Rams have played 3 of the 4 worst offenses in football, bears, Bengals, Steelers.

2daBank

Rams haven't played any offense close to what Ravens are since getting Ramsey. Defense has holes, weddle is slow, they don't have a second solid corner to go with Ramsey. I don't see Ramsey making that big of a difference in this game because Ravens don't have an elite receiver, they felt more on tight ends since Jackson still isn't that accurate throwing outside.
    Wasn’t selling Ramsey as a difference maker in this Game just that the defense been much better since getting him (i can’t stand him honestly). Weddle a good mention cause he should have pretty good idea what ravens doing since he played w them last year (albeit a different oc now) and peters back in LA, lot of former player motivation on defensive side.

No way do I see this going into mid/high 20s, you know ravens gonna run shit out of ball and think rams have resided to fact they have to run gurley now if they want to make playoffs, no more holding him back, we saw that last week and there no way they gonna look at film and think letting Goff throw it 30+ times a good idea on this secondary. They do that and he will turn it over and yes it go over. Don’t see them takin that approach. Rams wr Corp ain’t that special and Goff ain’t a guy who should ever throw 35+ times. We see. Under makes total sense to me.

thomorino

Wasn’t selling Ramsey as a difference maker in this Game just that the defense been much better since getting him (i can’t stand him honestly). Weddle a good mention cause he should have pretty good idea what ravens doing since he played w them last year (albeit a different oc now) and peters back in LA, lot of former player motivation on defensive side.

No way do I see this going into mid/high 20s, you know ravens gonna run shit out of ball and think rams have resided to fact they have to run gurley now if they want to make playoffs, no more holding him back, we saw that last week and there no way they gonna look at film and think letting Goff throw it 30+ times a good idea on this secondary. They do that and he will turn it over and yes it go over. Don’t see them takin that approach. Rams wr Corp ain’t that special and Goff ain’t a guy who should ever throw 35+ times. We see. Under makes total sense to me.
    I don't trust Goff against this Ravens secondary either why I'd lean Ravens and under, but Rams offensive line is playing better they are healthy, Rams ran the ball well on Bears, and I don't trust Rams defense either.

I'd lean over with how Rams offensive line looked last couple weeks and Goff being much better at home but I don't have a strong enough opinion the bet it.

2daBank

I don't trust Goff against this Ravens secondary either why I'd lean Ravens and under, but Rams offensive line is playing better they are healthy, Rams ran the ball well on Bears, and I don't trust Rams defense either.

I'd lean over with how Rams offensive line looked last couple weeks and Goff being much better at home but I don't have a strong enough opinion the bet it.
    I think the oline being better is gonna help under cause I suspect they continue w last weeks game plan and look to run more than pass. Goff is better when they do that regardless where they play. I know his home numbers better (although I Havnt looked in awhile) but I’d guess it prob correlates as much with how many rushing attempts they have in a game. I’ve seen him look bad at home few times when they had him throwing it 40+ times (hell I think close to 60 once, he never gonna be good w that game plan!).

Long as rams continue with at least even distribution I don’t see this playin that high. I gotta check out both teams red zone success and defensive numbers and try to pin down amount of trips still but unless something really glaring stands out I’ll be on under. You playing a side?

thomorino

I think the oline being better is gonna help under cause I suspect they continue w last weeks game plan and look to run more than pass. Goff is better when they do that regardless where they play. I know his home numbers better (although I Havnt looked in awhile) but I’d guess it prob correlates as much with how many rushing attempts they have in a game. I’ve seen him look bad at home few times when they had him throwing it 40+ times (hell I think close to 60 once, he never gonna be good w that game plan!).

Long as rams continue with at least even distribution I don’t see this playin that high. I gotta check out both teams red zone success and defensive numbers and try to pin down amount of trips still but unless something really glaring stands out I’ll be on under. You playing a side?
    No I think line is fair. Rams offensive line playing better, Cooks back, Goff better at home. Ravens have looked great last couple weeks. I'd lean Ravens Jackson playing with so much confidence after that New England game will see this game as opportunity to share w he's a top qb and likely run a lot.

I don't trust Rams defense but I do like Wade Philly s and with Mathews back Donald, they have the players to contain Jackson.