shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

These Umps man........

didn't even have money on the game. these high(low) lights are embarrassing. are we going to just sweep it under the rug like they're not pulling a Pats home field advantage on us?

Nats fans/bettors, I feel for you.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Are you trying to say the MLB is rigged now?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

sub forum is called Players talk. engaging in something that has been painfully obvious.

you got a problem or something? youve been following me around lately.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

You keep claiming these games are rigged and I'm wondering why you still bet them if that's your conclusion

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    You keep claiming these games are rigged and I'm wondering why you still bet them if that's your conclusion
    what does you personal attack on me have to do with the problems with officiating in organized sports. All I'm saying is, when there is clear evidence of something how are we just going to overlook it. Is Karl Ravech acknowledging it on national television following it up with a "oh lets not say thats affecting the outcome of the games though" suppose to make it all better?

clearly stated I didn't bet the game.. you're pulling hairs at this point and its hilarious to be honest. Don't answer a question with a question.. this is first grade stuff now.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6955

i didn't get to watch it... did they give astros pitcher a big zone for strikes and squeeze the nats pitcher?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i didn't get to watch it... did they give astros pitcher a big zone for strikes and squeeze the nats pitcher?

Cole is good enough in his own regard... if I showed some of the called strikes he got tonight, you'd probably stop watching which is what I did tonight because it was that much of a joke. see below

here is the worst one of all... the game that got the Astros into the WS.... look at the amount of bad calls in the Astros favor here.... but I bet Ranger over here just thinks I'm salty about a bunch of games I've had no money on... haven't bet the series since game 2 (both of which I won). ignoring clearcut evidence.

Last edited by shocka1212; 10-28-19 at 01:31 AM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

guys that don't believe the refs/umps have jobs and try their best to get the job done without being noticed but are easily noticed today with all the cameras and replays we have

i think it's funny

like a Pats home game funny

browns were down 10-27 late and made a nice catch and they called offensive PI and both guys didn't do anything but hand fight a bit b4 the catch... the announcers saw the replay and laughed

why refs? guess they wanted pats to cover the spread not just win

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

stressful job

lots of squating

catchers are constantly farting in their face

it’s hard to think clearly when you a breathing in the smell of ass

back when I used to play some catchers would rip ass right when the pitcher released the ball to make me laugh and not be able to concentrate

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Ehhhh. Pitches seemed low with Nats guys. Strike out Pitch on Nats batter was a bit high but can live with that.

Commentators / reporters stir up controversy. You do realize that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Ehhhh. Pitches seemed low with Nats guys. Strike out Pitch on Nats batter was a bit high but can live with that.

yep especially Joe Buck

he is a douche bag

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Philly, You're my boy.... when they constantly have the blown calls go in one teams favor almost 3 to 1 in most instances, how can we ignore it....

also, hope you're doing well and healthy. If you need anything shoot me a PM

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

shocka

you betting Houston gm 6 ?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    shocka

you betting Houston gm 6 ?
    no, too expensive. would rather lose my money elsewhere

Sam Odom

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Shocka. Who made you God? You know absolutely NOTHING about refs or their job. You know very little about sports. Yet you are always mouthing off, telling us what is wrong with every sport. What is wrong is YOU. You are a loser, and can't stand it. You have to find something to complain about or you are not happy. Stop your crying little girl. I promise you that NO ONE gives a caca about you or your opinions. Stick to your picks. They are normally bad enough.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Shocka. Who made you God? You know absolutely NOTHING about refs or their job. You know very little about sports. Yet you are always mouthing off, telling us what is wrong with every sport. What is wrong is YOU. You are a loser, and can't stand it. You have to find something to complain about or you are not happy. Stop your crying little girl. I promise you that NO ONE gives a caca about you or your opinions. Stick to your picks. They are normally bad enough.

QH is an Ass Clown

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    4-0 in CFB and my worst week of the NFL season (+250) this week... take a hike pal. Send me your parents address, ill send them a fruit basket for the holidays later this year.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Philly, You're my boy.... when they constantly have the blown calls go in one teams favor almost 3 to 1 in most instances, how can we ignore it....

also, hope you're doing well and healthy. If you need anything shoot me a PM
    Honestly zero interest in WS so watched bits and pieces. Think I remember Nats manager screaming “it’s the World Series” when disagreeing with a strike call. I’ll take your word for it nonetheless

Thanks again. Hanging in there and will keep you posted on what’s next health wise

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

4-0 in CFB and my worst week of the NFL season (+250) this week... take a hike pal. Send me your parents address, ill send them a fruit basket for the holidays later this year.
    I’ll take a wine basket....

BTW thought the calls were pretty bad on both sides (although the calls for the Nats were when it was a critical situation).

Isn’t there an umpire grading system out there? Heard them talking about it the other day on the radio. Just wondered how they scored out per team. I would think it’s pretty close.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    stressful job

lots of squating

catchers are constantly farting in their face

it’s hard to think clearly when you a breathing in the smell of ass

back when I used to play some catchers would rip ass right when the pitcher released the ball to make me laugh and not be able to concentrate

It's time for robot umps.

Robots will get the calls right every time and they don't care about the dead ass smell.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I’ll take a wine basket....

BTW thought the calls were pretty bad on both sides (although the calls for the Nats were when it was a critical situation).

Isn’t there an umpire grading system out there? Heard them talking about it the other day on the radio. Just wondered how they scored out per team. I would think it’s pretty close.
    this series not as bad as the yankees/stros series from what I saw. blown calls went 3 to 1 in favor of the Astros. this series is roughly over 2.5 to 1 in favor of the Astros.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

this series not as bad as the yankees/stros series from what I saw. blown calls went 3 to 1 in favor of the Astros. this series is roughly over 2.5 to 1 in favor of the Astros.
    I stand corrected......... these miserable blind fuks are at it again.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

What an unbelievably horseshit call.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8453

joke

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Baseball is a fukking clown show with these umps

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

need more evidence umps favor certain teams in the WS?

gotta keep stros down just 1 since they gave up HRs

glad I didn't touch MLB all year

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Boom!!! Karma bitches!!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    need more evidence umps favor certain teams in the WS?

gotta keep stros down just 1 since they gave up HRs

glad I didn't touch MLB all year
    no bro, I'm just a salty hater... these assholes couldn't find sand at the beach meanwhile they're officiating a billion dollar industry with world class athletes

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

no bro, I'm just a salty hater... these assholes couldn't find sand at the beach meanwhile they're officiating a billion dollar industry with world class athletes
    my stream was 90 seconds behind i forgot i paused it once while taking a piss

karma 2 run bomb by the Nats!

penetrate the umps

penetrate houston