Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Panthers ML +199 vs 49ers

The Panthers defense is pretty solid

Jimmy G has been inconsistent and struggled a little bit versus good defenses

I expect the Panthers to score 17-21 points and be able to hold the 49ers to less than that

Kyle Allen is very accurate and spreads the ball around. He gets Curtis Samuel involved unlike Cam.

McCaffrey probably won’t do too much but the Panthers will move the ball and find the end zone a few times and they have a good kicker

Should be a Low scoring affair, the Panthers defense will be a tough task for the 49ers offense. The 49ers like to run the ball but the Panthers front 7 is as good as any.

I think this is a winner
    Points Awarded:

Duckshit gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love it

At the lounge come
    By

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Pounding 49ers obv

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If Carolina has such a good defense, how come they have given up 53 points to Jacksonville and Tampa Bay in their last two games? IF you really think that they can hold the 49ers to 17 points, you should just quit now. Just how is Carolina going to score? The '49ers have given up 10 points in their last THREE games. Time to put your money where your mouth is. You have no betpoints (ok, 12) so how much money do you want to wager. You are being called out. I know, you do not have any money either. All you have is your opinions, which you are more than welcome to, but which are also normally WRONG.
    Points Awarded:

skinhead gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers are getting Staley and Juscyk back this week it looks like, I think this line should be 7.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You a homer but I don’t hate this pick. Rather have the points, gonna be incredibly low scoring imo.

2daBank

Panthers front 7 is good but not as good as any considering the defensive front on other side in this game better.

Jimmy g might make mistakes vs panthers zone but I would worry shanny finds a way to exploit it!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Panthers front 7 is good but not as good as any considering the defensive front on other side in this game better.

Jimmy g might make mistakes vs panthers zone but I would worry shanny finds a way to exploit it!
    Agree Garapollo has his limitations, I won't bet SF against top 5 defenses, but Carolina without Short is a good but far from elite defense.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Agree Garapollo has his limitations, I won't bet SF against top 5 defenses, but Carolina without Short is a good but far from elite defense.
    He makes some very questionable decisions at times. Fact is he still hasn’t played a whole lot of nfl games even tho seems like he been around forever!! lol.

I just feel like shanny will find ways to attack the panthers zone. Gonna come down to If jimmy g can avoid a few bad mistakes. I sure don’t see panthers rookie having much success vs niners nasty defense.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I loved this line when it came out. I stayed off though.

thomorino

He makes some very questionable decisions at times. Fact is he still hasn’t played a whole lot of nfl games even tho seems like he been around forever!! lol.

I just feel like shanny will find ways to attack the panthers zone. Gonna come down to If jimmy g can avoid a few bad mistakes. I sure don’t see panthers rookie having much success vs niners nasty defense.
    Yeah I agree, why I lean under. I don't think SF is a contender even though I think they win the division, I've bet them to do so. To me Saints and Packers are clearly the best teams in the NFC, I think Saints come out.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You're gonna get wrecked big Bear.

People can just not wrap their heads around the Niners being great again.

Proof is in the pudding.

I'd say post the bet slip but I have a feeling there isn't one

2daBank

Yeah I agree, why I lean under. I don't think SF is a contender even though I think they win the division, I've bet them to do so. To me Saints and Packers are clearly the best teams in the NFC, I think Saints come out.
    Agree on those 2 being the best right now. Hard for me to say niners not a contender tho,, that front 7 could take over any game and pull it out I think. I def give pack and saints the edge but niners could create a problem for either, especially pack because you can absolutely run on them.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

I like the under in this game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    I like the under in this game.
    That def feels like the best option in this game. 20 points should win it., I need to look at both red zone offenses and defenses...

thomorino

Agree on those 2 being the best right now. Hard for me to say niners not a contender tho,, that front 7 could take over any game and pull it out I think. I def give pack and saints the edge but niners could create a problem for either, especially pack because you can absolutely run on them.
    Packers run defense is bad at times but Saints run defense is solid with Rankins back.

2daBank

Packers run defense is bad at times but Saints run defense is solid with Rankins back.
    Yea that why i said they could potentially be a problem for pack especially., saints defense been incredibly impressive all around. Packs is solid but you can run on them I believe.

thomorino

Yea that why i said they could potentially be a problem for pack especially., saints defense been incredibly impressive all around. Packs is solid but you can run on them I believe.
    Packers run defense has been better recently but I definietly think Saints defense is better.

2daBank

Packers run defense has been better recently but I definietly think Saints defense is better.
    It has but I still have doubts against a team like niners who stay committed to it and very good at it.,

thomorino

It has but I still have doubts against a team like niners who stay committed to it and very good at it.,
    I think SF's secondary is mediocre, they've looked solid against very weak competition but against a good offensive line like new orleans I think the back end can get exposed, Rudolph hit some big plays on them and Sherman isn't in his prime anymore.

2daBank

I think SF's secondary is mediocre, they've looked solid against very weak competition but against a good offensive line like new orleans I think the back end can get exposed, Rudolph hit some big plays on them and Sherman isn't in his prime anymore.
    I don’t disagree but a incredible front 7 (or 6 often times in niners case) mask a lot on the back end. Agree pack and saints have excellent olines so be interesting. In that regard I give pack the edge over saints cause Rodgers is way more capable of slinging it than brees. Niners could jump short stuff vs saints but if Rodgers has time he will exploit them.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

idk about this one I liked it a lot but I'm afraid I like it too much.. But the Giants look pretty good to cover this weekend Both NY teams to be honest. they could easily win the game.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-25-19 at 02:21 PM.

thomorino

I don’t disagree but a incredible front 7 (or 6 often times in niners case) mask a lot on the back end. Agree pack and saints have excellent olines so be interesting. In that regard I give pack the edge over saints cause Rodgers is way more capable of slinging it than brees. Niners could jump short stuff vs saints but if Rodgers has time he will exploit them.
    Home advantage will be big too, Saints in the dome I can't see them losing to anyone after last year.

2daBank

Home advantage will be big too, Saints in the dome I can't see them losing to anyone after last year.
    Prob not. They prob will have it too, teddy b saved them. Pack have lot of road games in second half. Niners gonna drop few games at some point.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The Panthers defense is pretty solid

Jimmy G has been inconsistent and struggled a little bit versus good defenses

I expect the Panthers to score 17-21 points and be able to hold the 49ers to less than that

Kyle Allen is very accurate and spreads the ball around. He gets Curtis Samuel involved unlike Cam.

McCaffrey probably won’t do too much but the Panthers will move the ball and find the end zone a few times and they have a good kicker

Should be a Low scoring affair, the Panthers defense will be a tough task for the 49ers offense. The 49ers like to run the ball but the Panthers front 7 is as good as any.

I think this is a winner
    This

No name calling no nonsense.....

Just a play on SF......🏈🏈🏈

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    idk about this one I liked it a lot but I'm afraid I like it too much.. But the Giants look pretty good to cover this weekend Both NY teams to be honest. they could easily win the game.
    scratch the both NY teams part. Jets can get smoked

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    scratch the both NY teams part. Jets can get smoked
    I like jets more than Gmen. I wanna like Gmen cause i thinks they have another mess in Detroit but I hate Gmen after last week.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I like jets more than Gmen. I wanna like Gmen cause i thinks they have another mess in Detroit but I hate Gmen after last week.
    yea I feel the opposite. Giants cover, Jets get smoked.

thomorino

Prob not. They prob will have it too, teddy b saved them. Pack have lot of road games in second half. Niners gonna drop few games at some point.
    Agree why I think Saints even at +250 have value to win the NFC. I hit them at +800 when Brees went down but very small.

IGChris
    IGChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Just when you think you figured out the Panthers, they go on vacation. 49ers are real this season!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Looks like everyone is on this

Make me think ninerssss roll

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Looks like everyone is on this

Make me think ninerssss roll
    Happy with my under 43. Down to 40

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Allen is a bottom barrel qb

His time is running out

Got SF in this one

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Allen is a bottom barrel qb

His time is running out

Got SF in this one
    I woudnt go that far but his undeafeted bubble is gonna burst and this look like the spot

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I woudnt go that far but his undeafeted bubble is gonna burst and this look like the spot
    I'm bumping this so we know this is one of the worst takes of the season.

Carolina should just go home now

12 Last