JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    How can you try to pass yourself off as sharp while being the epitome of a square thinker is beyond me??? Only a total lame would cap this game by bringing up the temple game. Have you ever heard the term recency bias?! Jfc
    looks at my card

looks in mirror

cuts wrist

lmao

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I just don't look at this PSU team and think they should be giving close to this number when they damn near lost to Pitt... and ok take the recency bias argument out of it and tell me... was it the Idaho game or the Buffalo game that leads you to this conclusion because neither should lead you to believe this team is anything close to what its been in years past.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I just don't look at this PSU team and think they should be giving close to this number when they damn near lost to Pitt
    Pitt has a better run defense which is key to me since psu has a strong running game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

well, we'll know in a few hours........ If anything, Maryland has played the tougher schedule

Tjvic
    Tjvic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

PLAY the over at 59

Got the OVER @ 59 a much more stress free bet $300 . Good luck on your bets

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30608

I took the moneyline. Maryland's biggest game in recent memory and while they struggled against Temple, Penn State was hardly impressive against Pittsburgh either

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

Might as well bought another .5
    If your going to buy points at least buy to WIN instead of pushing.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Over the total is my guess

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    looks at my card

looks in mirror

cuts wrist

lmao
    I don’t understand this but knowing you I’m sure it funny. Lol

thomorino

A lot of people commenting on how Penn State wasn't impressive against Pitt, that's a rivalry game and Pitt has a tough defense.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Same as I bet on every game.. none of your business.....
    Big phony is always screaming about how nobody betting real coin would say what they bet but then he wants to ask you what you bet. Lmfao. Can’t make this shit up!!

thomorino

Penn State didn't get up for the Pitt game, on primetime they'll be up for this game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Past weeks mean nothing if it did nobody would work

Still teaching you guys

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    A lot of people commenting on how Penn State wasn't impressive against Pitt, that's a rivalry game and Pitt has a tough defense.
    I think worrying about how the pit game went is basically as foolish as citing the temple game for Terps. Truth is I really don’t know how good or bad psu is at this point? Franklin well known for running up scores abc doing that against Idaho proves about as much as Terps curb stomping whatever bum school they demolished.

I think it fair to say Terps taking apart cuse was the most impressive game by either team thus far but cuse is way down from last year so wasn’t that impressive. I dunno, not sure how ya’ll confident on either side of this one! Lol:

My favorite play tonight is San Jose st +19 but much like navy yesterday I’m getting worst of the line cause I wasn’t prepared this week to bet early. Hopefully it don’t bite me in the ass like navy did!! That would bum me out if that happens again!! Lol.

Not sure I love sjst coming off the big upset win but they looked to be the better team in that arky game, wasn’t a fluke! Razorbacks definitely the bottom feeders of sec but this line is almost same as that arky line. Are we to believe Air Force is as good as sec bottom feeders now? I don’t buy that!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Past weeks mean nothing if it did nobody would work

Still teaching you guys
    Hate when I agree w JJ. I been saying this all thread baldy.

2daBank

Penn State didn't get up for the Pitt game, on primetime they'll be up for this game.
    Imo You can’t give psu the rivalry excuse for the pit game in one post then in the next say psu wasn’t up for the game. Don’t you think that kinda contradictory?

thomorino

I think worrying about how the pit game went is basically as foolish as citing the temple game for Terps. Truth is I really don’t know how good or bad psu is at this point? Franklin well known for running up scores abc doing that against Idaho proves about as much as Terps creating whatever bum school they demolished.

I think it fair to say Terps taking apart cuse was the most impressive game by either team thus far but cuse is way down from last year so wasn’t that impressive. I dunno, not sure how ya’ll confident on either side of this one! Lol:

My favorite play tonight is San Jose st +19 but much like navy yesterday I’m getting worst of the line cause I wasn’t prepared this week to bet early. Hopefully it don’t bite me in the ass like navy did!! That would bum me out if that happens again!! Lol.

Not sure I love sjst coming off the big upset win but they looked to be the better team in that arky game, wasn’t a fluke! Razorbacks definitely the bottom feeders of sec but this line is almost same as that arky line. Are we to believe Air Force is as good as sec bottom feeders now? I don’t buy that!!
    I think you are overrating Syracuse, they've looked horrible this year. Penn states front 7 is very tough.

thomorino

Imo You can’t give psu the rivalry excuse for the pit game in one post then in the next say psu wasn’t up for the game. Don’t you think that kinda contradictory?
    No because Penn State is the much better team almost every year, they don't respect Pitt but Pitt comes in with extra intensity.

2daBank

I think you are overrating Syracuse, they've looked horrible this year. Penn states front 7 is very tough.
    I said I think cuse is down this year so not sure how impressive it really was? I think their d is solid but as I mentioned earlier their offense does the d no favors., still think that was the best win for either team to date. Doesn’t mean it was impressive as much as a knock on all the other teams they have both played.

2daBank

No because Penn State is the much better team almost every year, they don't respect Pitt but Pitt comes in with extra intensity.
    Fair enough, was just curious.

thomorino

I said I think cuse is down this year so not sure how impressive it really was? I think their d is solid but as I mentioned earlier their offense does the d no favors., still think that was the best win for either team to date. Doesn’t mean it was impressive as much as a knock on all the other teams they have both played.
    Agree they've both played weak schedules and Penn states QB can be inconsistent, I think psu can run this game. Pitts finishes with a better record than syrq use I think.

thomorino

I'm not high on psu this year, I thought maryland struggles to move the ball when psu likely takes away the running game.

2daBank

Agree they've both played weak schedules and Penn states QB can be inconsistent, I think psu can run this game. Pitts finishes with a better record than syrq use I think.
    That possible. I’d have to look at schedules and records at this point to say for sure but certainly don’t think it out of the question.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I don’t understand this but knowing you I’m sure it funny. Lol
    IM the total lame that would bring up temple to cap this game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    IM the total lame that would bring up temple to cap this game

i dont know i just feel like that was a good game to add cause temple actually played defense. cuse didnt.
    Certainly not saying you should totally dismiss any game but feel ppl often put too much emphases on what they saw last which I think is a mistake many guys make.

In the nfl for instance you prob better off betting against what you saw the previous week than playing a team or against cause they looked good or bad!!! Take the Bucs/rams total for instance, ppl saw Tampa get sliced and diced by gmen rookie in the second half and tend to dismiss the fact Bucs have played solid defense for 2 and a half games up to that point and think rams just gonna light then up, not so fast my friends!! Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Certainly not saying you should totally dismiss any game but feel ppl often put too much emphases on what they saw last which I think is a mistake many guys make.

In the nfl for instance you prob better off betting against what you saw the previous week than playing a team or against cause they looked good or bad!!! Take the Bucs/rams total for instance, ppl saw Tampa get sliced and diced by gmen rookie in the second half and tend to dismiss the fact Bucs have played solid defense for 2 and a half games up to that point and think rams just gonna light then up, not so fast my friends!! Lol
    i agree with your gmens point.

yeah im not THAT recency biased. especially in NFL. in some spots i am.. will admit but i also try to stay level headed and in the middle as possible while capping these games.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Tjvic View Post
    Got the OVER @ 59 a much more stress free bet $300 . Good luck on your bets
    thats a good #.. I like the over also. may have to sweat but Penn st liked pouring it on late

JayDr3am
    Handi

weird little fun fact. penn state and maryland recruit their players from the same area and these coaches have had "beef". so i wouldnt be surprised if penn is up a bit and they pour it on thick. so tempted to take the over but idk probably pass

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Personally I think 61 points is too much. Last year what was the score 38-3? 2 weeks ago psu and pitt totalled 27 points. Maryland and temple? 37 points. Psu has a great defense. Maryland's defense not bad either. Do you really see a 35 to 28 score? I dont

JayDr3am
    Handi

maryland is now 7 -115.. penn state money coming in

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Personally I think 61 points is too much. Last year what was the score 38-3? 2 weeks ago psu and pitt totalled 27 points. Maryland and temple? 37 points. Psu has a great defense. Maryland's defense not bad either. Do you really see a 35 to 28 score? I dont
    I dunno. I think Terps offense is way better than last year. So if psu gets close to last year score it should fly over. This honestly the only ncaa d1 gm I don’t have a play on tonight so I clearly have no freaking clue how it gonna play out!! Lol

JaKrispy62
    JaKrispy62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

I was leaning Penn State however couldn't pull the trigger Wishing you the best with MARYLAND

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Maryland +6.5, +7, and ML parlay. Maryland has been quietly improving the athletes in their program. They beat Texas last year or was it 2017? I think they play harder then Penn State and get it done tonite

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13538

friday night stinkers

2daBank

San Jose st w the early td!’

First 1234 Last