Betpoints: 11878

Him and Cam should date.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

He also doesn’t prefer women to be in his State Farm commercials.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Stud.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The only douchey thing is doing the wave at sporting events. Lamest shit ever.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

When asked by host Jason Wilde if Rodgers was aware of rumors that he is gay, the All-Pro quarterback said that he had heard the gossip, but shot it down emphatically.

"I really, really like women. That’s all I can say about that," Rodgers said.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what this kahk gobblin' mo fo would prefer is that I come up from behind him, rip his pants down, and shove my krank up his ass.....

as this alternative lifestyle living qb gets older, he's acquiring, day by day, even more of a traditional gay bear look......

he needs to just drop the bullshit facade and come on out and advance the gay bear movement.....

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Just sayin....lol

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29905

He probably prefers jazz hands to clapping and cheering, too.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Aaron is straight as an Arrow... Just like jjgold

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    When asked by host Jason Wilde if Rodgers was aware of rumors that he is gay, the All-Pro quarterback said that he had heard the gossip, but shot it down emphatically.

"I really, really like women. That’s all I can say about that," Rodgers said.
    A reporter actually asked him if he was gay? Where is this article- that's pretty ballsy

MinnesotaFats

Boy reading that almost looks like he gave the interview to self serve the question.

I've always felt he slid in the draft because of his sexuality...he may not be gay but I'm sure he is open to bisexuality.

It's not gay if you're open minded.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Boy reading that almost looks like he gave the interview to self serve the question.

I've always felt he slid in the draft because of his sexuality...he may not be gay but I'm sure he is open to bisexuality.

It's not gay if you're open minded.
    Him and Ryan Braun have def packed each other’s fudge, not that there anything wrong w that I guess, lol.

His gay ass gonna whip your Vikings come Sunday tho!

MinnesotaFats

Gonna come down to who has the ball last.

Rodgers is washed up, he is an average NFL QB last few years, not the elite guy we saw 09-16.

My boy Cousins ahead of him in QBR last 2 seasons and trending up....AR trending down.

It'll be a great game to watch. Best division in football!

2daBank

Gonna come down to who has the ball last.

Rodgers is washed up, he is an average NFL QB last few years, not the elite guy we saw 09-16.

My boy Cousins ahead of him in QBR last 2 seasons and trending up....AR trending down.

It'll be a great game to watch. Best division in football!
    You are so on crack with your belief in cousins, nobody in the world would take cousins over Rodgers bro. I have pack by 10 so doesn’t much matter who has ball last imo., I do agree this the best division tho.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogers likes it in the ass

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rogers likes it in the ass
    Act Like you don’t. I ain’t ever seen a pic of him in drag!

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You are so on crack with your belief in cousins, nobody in the world would take cousins over Rodgers bro. I have pack by 10 so doesn’t much matter who has ball last imo., I do agree this the best division tho.
    Look at Rodgers last few seasons, and how many yards he's lost via sacks. How fewer run attempts he is taking and his YPC. They are all a shell of what he used to be.

Pack by 10 is very optimistic. Their offense was horrible versus Chicago and MN isn't a slouch on D. Cousins will get his 21-28 points one way or another, can GB score 28-31??? I don't know if they can, but they'll need to to win this game. The difference is Crosby...he could kick 4/4 FGs and win the game from 60 yards. Vikes don't have that weapon.

2daBank

Look at Rodgers last few seasons, and how many yards he's lost via sacks. How fewer run attempts he is taking and his YPC. They are all a shell of what he used to be.

Pack by 10 is very optimistic. Their offense was horrible versus Chicago and MN isn't a slouch on D. Cousins will get his 21-28 points one way or another, can GB score 28-31??? I don't know if they can, but they'll need to to win this game. The difference is Crosby...he could kick 4/4 FGs and win the game from 60 yards. Vikes don't have that weapon.
    Their offense was a preseason game against one of best defenses in fb. It will be much crisper in this one. Not that Vikings d isn’t excellent, not saying they gonna light them up or anything, just that it will look way better imo.

You know better than to read shit into what happened week 1. I like lot of teams who looked terrible in the opener like always. Pack d being a border line top 10 unit the difference in this team imo. I think Vikings offense will be hard pressed to reach 20, actually don’t think they hit 20.

Far as Rodgers goes “washed up” is redic. And again not one gm, scout, anyone other than you would take cousins over Rodgers bro.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Act Like you don’t. I ain’t ever seen a pic of him in drag!
    he's not a femme, for sure..... just look into those eyes, particularly photos of him sporting that gay bear stereotypical mustache......

trust me, if these guys would only take a few seconds off from lickin' those dickcycles to lift their shades, you'd see that they have that same sad-eyed gay look in their eyes that rodgers has:

not that there's anything wrong with it..... still a helluva quarterback, straight or gay, bear or cub.....

here's the aaron rodger's stare (note the eyes):

at least he's on the right team, the "packers"..... always knew he'd play for them or, of course, the "bears".....