topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

West Coast two week road trip

Wife and I got married in May. Held off on Honeymoon. We've been to many countries but never been to the Pacific Coast in the grand USA Flying in to Seattle 9.16, picking up rental car and making stops all the way down to San Diego. Wife big on wine (must have been to Marry me) so she demands Napa and as a huge Steelers fan I planned it so we could hit 49ers vs Pitt on 9.22 in SF. From SD we are heading to Denver with a stop in Vegas. Will fly back to D.C. from Denver. Beach, mountains, forest, wine, gambling, great outdoors and city life. Should be a whirlwind. SBR posters have always supplied great suggestions from Bachelor party in AC to hanging in Saratoga. Gamer needs the goods on the left coast and Denver.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Have a great time Gamer. No suggestions for you. Have not been out to left coast for many years. Stay safe

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Heading out tomorrow men. Any last second musts?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Wife and I got married in May. Held off on Honeymoon. We've been to many countries but never been to the Pacific Coast in the grand USA Flying in to Seattle 9.16, picking up rental car and making stops all the way down to San Diego. Wife big on wine (must have been to Marry me) so she demands Napa and as a huge Steelers fan I planned it so we could hit 49ers vs Pitt on 9.22 in SF. From SD we are heading to Denver with a stop in Vegas. Will fly back to D.C. from Denver. Beach, mountains, forest, wine, gambling, great outdoors and city life. Should be a whirlwind. SBR posters have always supplied great suggestions from Bachelor party in AC to hanging in Saratoga. Gamer needs the goods on the left coast and Denver.
    That sounds like a great itinerary.

Love a road trip.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don’t gamble on trip

Stay away from race tracks