kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Jibbs i tried the cyclone tv service today. only ten bux and you get an app on your phone and firestick. hope you didn't return stick already. doesn't have live dvr, but records 172 channels 24 hours a day including almost all sports and broadcast networks. no lag with strong internet. its a great add on if you wanna keep your directv. ppv included as well. takes about 5 minutes to set up. if u get it let me know and i'll show you the easiest set up. picture clear as day as well.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Congrats Jibbs!!

Here's to 50k more!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2416

This your place Jibby?

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Congrats?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Jibbs i tried the cyclone tv service today. only ten bux and you get an app on your phone and firestick. hope you didn't return stick already. doesn't have live dvr, but records 172 channels 24 hours a day including almost all sports and broadcast networks. no lag with strong internet. its a great add on if you wanna keep your directv. ppv included as well. takes about 5 minutes to set up. if u get it let me know and i'll show you the easiest set up. picture clear as day as well.
    I have a Amazon fire stick big screen tv I'm watching now. Firestick Integrated I had to get a new remote for it because old one broke.. Tiny cheesy remotes.. I have the newest Roku on another older big screen TV I have also now. I probably will never use either even though I down loaded all the free apps. I'm good Directv and have been for probably 10 years. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks..

I find it annoying trying to find apps and stream shows now with commercials.. OUT on all that internet TV crap.. I'm spoiled like that. Not hating though. Glad Cyclone TV is working for you though Kingdom.
    I'll look into CYCLONE since you say you can record, that a big deal for internet TV. Thanks Kingdom..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    This your place Jibby?

Tv too small and there no confederate flag. (I’m joking jibs, about the tv)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Tv too small and there no confederate flag.
    Yep that's my old master bedroom setup. Old computers and tv's I no longer have.. Good find Bankers.. That's like 7 years ago with that set up.. LOL... Yes I posted that.. That's me!!! Alot different today. Look at the date on that post find, I'm curious?

That room is deep going the other way and that's a second floor room in my house. Have a big window looking out Ocean side the other way with palm tree in front. California KING bed too.. I miss that old surf board in that picture.. Sold it on ebay for $300 when I jacked my knee.. That was a pro comp board, really good board!!!.. That was the point when I gave up surfing.. Contemplating getting back into surfing again now that I'm really healthy, knee is better today...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-19 at 10:16 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Tv too small and there no confederate flag. (I’m joking jibs, about the tv)
    i wasn't expecting the confederate flag, but definitely trump to be on the tv screen lol. jibbs loves him unconditionally.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep that's my old master bedroom setup. Old computers and tv's I no longer have.. Good find Bankers.. That's like 7 years ago with that set up.. LOL... Yes I posted that.. That's me!!! Alot different today. Look at the date on that post find, I'm curious?

That room is deep going the other way and that's a second floor room in my house. Have a big window looking out Ocean side the other way with palm tree in front. California KING bed too.. I miss that old surf board in that picture.. Sold it on ebay for $300 when I jacked my knee.. That was a pro comp board, really good board!!!.. That was the point when I gave up surfing.. Contemplating getting back into surfing again now that I'm really healthy, knee is better today...
    Oh I dunno, I didn’t even know it was really you, lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a Amazon fire stick big screen tv I'm watching now. Firestick Integrated I had to get a new remote for it because old one broke.. Tiny cheesy remotes.. I have the newest Roku on another older big screen TV I have also now. I probably will never use either even though I down loaded all the free apps. I'm good Directv and have been for probably 10 years. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks..

I find it annoying trying to find apps and stream shows now with commercials.. OUT on all that internet TV crap.. I'm spoiled like that. Not hating though. Glad Cyclone TV is working for you though Kingdom.
    I'll look into CYCLONE since you say you can record, that a big deal for internet TV. Thanks Kingdom..
    no problem. on further review it is a bit inconsistent. i plan to keep it through football season as it has nfl network redzone. for all the channels it has and the redzone worth the 10 bux as an add on. yes, the recording system on it is called catchup.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i wasn't expecting the confederate flag, but definitely trump to be on the tv screen lol. jibbs loves him unconditionally.
    I was probably still a Dem voter and Obama supporter back then.. That was almost like 10 years ago or so.. .. That was probably when Obama was still early in his first term.. I was rooting for him and voted for him then.. Second term I was done with him..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I was probably still a Dem voter and Obama supporter back then.. That was almost like 10 years ago or so.. .. That was probably when Obama was still early in his first term.. I was rooting for him and voted for him then.. Second term I was done with him..
    understandable. they are full of it essentially.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh I dunno, I didn’t even know it was really you, lol.
    Yup that was me.. That's my old ZUMA J SURF BOARD in the right corner.. Can't remember what computers or TV in that pic.. Small junk today. I think that was Toshiba Lap on the left and HP lap on the table.. Was streaming UFC on all of them back then during the events and other games.

That was a treat to see that surf board again. Thank you Bankers.

I caught some monster waves on that board. It was mid sized, not a long board or short board but in between.. You could catch anything on that board.. Like I said I miss it today .. Wish I never sold it..

2daBank

Yup that was me.. That's my old ZUMA J SURF BOARD in the right corner.. Can't remember what computers or TV in that pic.. Small junk today. I think that was Toshiba Lap on the left and HP lap on the table.. Was streaming UFC on all of them back then during the events and other games.

That was treat to see that surf board again. Thank you Bankers. I caught some monster waves on that board. It was mid sized, not a long board or short board but in between.. You could catch anything on that board.. Like I said I miss it today .. Wish I never sold it..
    I didn’t do it. When you known me to find anything in the archives?? Lol. Think Archie posted it i just quoted to make smart ass comment. Lmfao

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn’t do it. When you known me to find anything in the archives?? Lol. Think Archie posted it i just quoted to make smart ass comment. Lmfao
    Well then ARCHIE thank you bud GREAT FIND!!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    This your place Jibby?

WTF Archie?

7 year old pic just called up for the thread? Is there a way to even search images, and SBR still has the old images we used to upload to them?

Crazy find, mang, crazy find.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    WTF Archie?

7 year old pic just called up for the thread? Is there a way to even search images, and SBR still has the old images we used to upload to them? .

I have other personal posted pics if Archie could find. All in the UFC sub forum section. I posted pictures of my travels in Europe back in the day. Scotland, Ireland and England. Myself with x girl friends too. Can bump if you can find I don't care..

Just don't re-bump my property info Archie please.. I still own that shiiit in LA today. Don't need trouble..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-19 at 11:49 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    WTF Archie?

7 year old pic just called up for the thread? Is there a way to even search images, and SBR still has the old images we used to upload to them?

he just mentioned posting those pics in the MMA thread a few posts previous so I just searched with the filters in MMA forum by Jibby using word address and the thread popped up first.

I'm not going to post the thread or the other pics, because apparently a few MMA guys just started relentlessly searching all the public documents related to the addresses ect

you should delete that shit Jibby

I'll PM you the thread if you want it
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Chi_archie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I just realized I just hit 50,000 posts!! I'm officially a loser with no life now..

I do love this forum though!!! Thank you all and I love you all. Peace..

another self promoting tea bagger. go figure. lol just messing with ya. ​CONGRATS BROTHER

First 12