thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida v. Miami - Pick and Write-Up

I'm on Florida at -7. Both teams lost key players on their offensive lines and will start young players at key positions but Florida has the better coach and QB. Mullins has had extra time to prepare and he's good at calling plays to account for his young offensive line, Miami will start a new quarterback and Diaz's defense have gotten exposed when Miami steps up in competition.

thomorino

bad beats in the bowl season led to a finish of 25-29 last year in CFB

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

Hurricanes ML it is then!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Tailing

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are you trying to say that Diaz has NOT had extra time? As usual, your post makes no sense at all. Bottom line. Both offensive lines suck. The one that plays the best wins the game. Can Florida cover 7? Absolutely. It this a good game to wager on? Hell no. This is why you lose so much money. You are totally and completely undisciplined when it comes to wagering. You are also an air bettor which explains why you will wager on anything.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you trying to say that Diaz has NOT had extra time? As usual, your post makes no sense at all. Bottom line. Both offensive lines suck. The one that plays the best wins the game. Can Florida cover 7? Absolutely. It this a good game to wager on? Hell no. This is why you lose so much money. You are totally and completely undisciplined when it comes to wagering. You are also an air bettor which explains why you will wager on anything.
    Speaking some truth here

thomorino

Not that I care about your opinion Diaz and Mullins are not in the same tier.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Tailing
    Fuk off

thomorino

Speaking some truth here
    Fuk off

mike tyson35
    mike tyson35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm on Florida at -7. Both teams lost key players on their offensive lines and will start young players at key positions but Florida has the better coach and QB. Mullins has had extra time to prepare and he's good at calling plays to account for his young offensive line, Miami will start a new quarterback and Diaz's defense have gotten exposed when Miami steps up in competition.
    How do you know Florida got the better Coach and QB? Franks is nobody special and the jury’s still out on Miami head coach and there QB

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by mike tyson35 View Post
    How do you know Florida got the better Coach and QB? Franks is nobody special and the jury’s still out on Miami head coach and there QB
    Mullins won multiple national championships as an offensive coordinator and Diaz's defense was destroyed in big games, look what happend last year against Wisconsin. Franks has his weaknesses but he's gotten better every year and Mullins get the most out of his quarterbacks.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nice writeup

mike tyson35

Take Miami ML and bomb on the under. Iron mike TKO pick of the day. Florida O-line will get destroyed

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Speaking some truth here
    He might as well be looking in mirror when he spews his garbage. Don’t let your dislike of Morino sink you to fatphony level. You better than that. He is not.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Who's Mullins?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He might as well be looking in mirror when he spews his garbage. Don’t let your dislike of Morino sink you to fatphony level. You better than that. He is not.
    No worries I'm not

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Good luck papi

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys are an intelligent like Marino to have a write up like that

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Already have a 2 uniter on The U, DOUBLING UP AS WE SPEAK

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Corbin struggling to speak coherent English.

Sad.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

This is going to be a great thread.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

feel real good about my Canes +7.5
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

2daBank

You are such a walking bs contradiction.

You always say some crap about nobody wins, then earlier say some lie about thermie being a winner.

You always say write up means nothing. Now you praise this fukstick for some amateur hour write up.,

Whatever your bs story is, try sticking to it for once instead of flip flopping like a child.

2daBank

I have big parlay w gators money line. Worried. Lol

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Everyone hates in Morino. But i am on the same line. Florida -7.

I agree Florida has coaching edge. Franks is the proven QB in the game. He’s not elite. But he’s not bottom of the barrel either. Miami’s slow offense keeps Florida’s defense feeling better late game comparatively.

SEC vs ACC to open the season. I’m seeing mid tier for both in their conference. But Florida has tougher opponents to play and can’t afford coming out slow and dropping to the ACC.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You are such a walking bs contradiction.

You always say some crap about nobody wins, then earlier say some lie about thermie being a winner.

You always say write up means nothing. Now you praise this fukstick for some amateur hour write up.,

Whatever your bs story is, try sticking to it for once instead of flip flopping like a child.
    Coach is just having fun, we all know it

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Why would he put "write up" in the title of the thread and then basically say nothing relevant to gambling or the spread.

Where's the write-up? "The team lost players last year, the team has a better coach, defense has been exposed."

Unreal.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Everyone hates in Morino...
    They do?

Why?

mike tyson35

I agree Florida has coaching edge. Franks is the proven QB in the game. He’s not elite. But he’s not bottom of the barrel either. Miami’s slow offense keeps Florida’s defense feeling better late game comparatively.

SEC vs ACC to open the season. I’m seeing mid tier for both in their conference. But Florida has tougher opponents to play and can’t afford coming out slow and dropping to the ACC.
    I can recall a few unknown Quarterbacks, coming out guns blazing

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Why would he put "write up" in the title of the thread and then basically say nothing relevant to gambling or the spread.

Where's the write-up? "The team lost players last year, the team has a better coach, defense has been exposed."

Unreal.
    I think he learned from our only best, i.e. TWizzler!

2daBank

He not worth hating, he kinda brings the bs on himself by acting like a ass. Plenty of guys post without getting the crap he does., anyways I don’t care about all that. I tend to agree with ya’ll here, I like gators too.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by mike tyson35 View Post
    I can recall a few unknown Quarterbacks, coming out guns blazing
    Definitely possible. The guy can’t be awful to beat out two other guys. One being Tate. But gotta see how he handles 4Q of football at full speed at this level. Also national spotlight game. Somewhere franks has been at least imo.

But kid could be a stud and Miami rolls Florida. Just more information for us next time around.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

this is one of your worst write ups of all-time. I don't even know where to start with this diarrhea of the keyboard so I'm going to just move along now. BOL, I'm on the other side.

mike tyson35

Both teams will have trouble moving the ball. Both stealth run defense

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

bad beats in the bowl season led to a finish of 25-29 last year in CFB
    I thought every pick thread was plus units?

Dam if not for those pesky bad beats

1234 ... Last