Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Democratic Presidential Debate June 27 (Offciial in-game thread)

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

*official in-game thread

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Live commentary from mr. Pakman

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Let me give you a summary:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s embarrassing I watched it for five minutes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I'm watching this now.. Democrats all about illegal immigrants and racial injustices.. Same old story.. What ever happen to taking care of our own AMERICAN CITIZENS? Americans that are homeless and strung out on drugs? Not a peep about that!!! They are dying on the streets.. American Vets too.

Bunch of lying RICH Dems debating on stage tonight trying to con people about racial injustice and illegal immigrant struggles..

This is such a con job!!! Dem debates are all about illegal immigrants, freebies that our taxes can't pay for, speaking Spanish and white on black racial injustices that are few and far between today.. Uggggh!!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Biggest ass-clown is Bernie! I made $1.2 million (at least) last year and gave a whopping $6K to charity. But I now want everyone to give most of their earnings to the government so we can pay for all this free stuff I'm promising... LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is gonna be re-elected.. American people aren't that stupid..

This is going SO FAR LEFT with the Dem nominees.. It's anti-American now with the Democrats..

I've watched the entire debates the past 2 day.. I'm sickened by what I'm hearing.. I use to vote Democrat. So changed now is the Democratic Party.. They are making Obama look Republican in these debates based on his policies of the past. I don't even think Obama is liking what is being promised today on the Democratic side.

TRUMP 2020!!! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Yeah they have moved further left in 4 years even. Only part I saw was when they all put up their hands to give health care to illegals except Biden. The moderator asked him why he didn’t put his hand up (which he clearly didn’t) at that point he realized he needed to lie and told her I put my hand up lmao

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Biden got raked over the coals by Harris.

He's barely leading now at predictit

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Biden got raked over the coals by Harris.

He's barely leading now at predictit
    He looked like a fool for the little parts I saw

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

That was great.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5465

Watched about 15 minutes. Complete Clown show as expected. How anyone could vote for Bernie or Biden is just amazing to me.

Bunch of Illegal Alien loving gun grabbing climate cucks LOL.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Yeah they have moved further left in 4 years even. Only part I saw was when they all put up their hands to give health care to illegals except Biden. The moderator asked him why he didn’t put his hand up (which he clearly didn’t) at that point he realized he needed to lie and told her I put my hand up lmao
    Free healthcare to illegals is mind blowing!!! Low income Americans don't even have that today!! I just don't get it Trin????

Everyone raised their hands for free healthcare for illegals.. Should our tax payer dollars pay for free healthcare to the entire world next?

This is just crazy talk! They are debating in Spanish, offering healthcare to illegals, etc.. It's like a foreign power is running now in the Democratic party.. just don't understand this..

I remember the Obama and Bill Clinton debates of the past they never talked or made promises like this!! NEVER!!! This coming from a former Democratic voter in JIBS...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby nailed it

Some dumb white people especially young ones are actually believe all this free stuff

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

25 years ago bill Clinton said “secure our borders”

The problem is they alienated a lot of what was their base and now they are trying to create a new base

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Watched Steven Crowder watching debate and that was pretty funny.

Well, it's out of the way. They gotta start the process of trimming the field, I suppose.

Who gets trimmed from the field?

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Circus party!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama in his last illegal immigration plan speech.. He deported millions. He just forgot to build the wall and have congress change the immigration laws.

This almost sounds a bit like Trump but softer.. Surely doesn't sound like the Democrats today..

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Kamala Harris won the debate according to panel

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby nailed it

Some dumb white people especially young ones are actually believe all this free stuff
    There plenty of stupid on both sides pal!!

I don’t particularly care for either side and am incredibly skeptical of anyone that leans too far either way.

Lots of room in the grey area middle where most reasonable ppl reside!!!! Sadly there a ton of room as more and more ppl toss reason out the window., nothing wrong with having a open mind!!!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biden is such an idiot, defending opposing federal busing to integrate schools, all he had to do was say he was wrong.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Obama in his last illegal immigration plan speech.. He deported millions. He just forgot to build the wall and have congress change the immigration laws.

This almost sounds a bit like Trump but softer.. Surely doesn't sound like the Democrats today..

Dunno what you think wasting a bunch of money on a wall is gonna accomplish?

To be totally honest what it will do is keep out the rule following more desirable ppl that just wanna work and have a better chance of giving their children a better life. Who it won’t stop is criminals who always find a way around much tougher obstacles than a damn wall! I just thought about this but think it has a ton of merit to think about.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Biden is such an idiot, defending opposing federal busing to integrate schools, all he had to do was say he was wrong.
    Biden was choked up and stuttering at times. Still, he'd get my vote if I had to vote Democratic after watching these debates so far..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Great advice from a guy who never admits to a losing play being wrong!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Biden really is an epic clown. To think someone shot Obama he was president is scary

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Dems I know, close friends and family that are still supporting their party... I can tell are getting very uncomfortable around me and others on the right side. They are afraid to even bring up these media driven progressive agendas... eventually they will realize they have no other option but to vote Trump or just except defeat. Still plenty of great Americans that are dems... they’re miserable with this situation and their party leaders losing their identity. Smart dems know their party is fuked.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Dems I know, close friends and family that are still supporting their party... I can tell are getting very uncomfortable around me and others on the right side. They are afraid to even bring up these media driven progressive agendas... eventually they will realize they have no other option but to vote Trump or just except defeat. Still plenty of great Americans that are dems... they’re miserable with this situation and their part leaders losing their identity. Smart dems know their party is fuked.
    I’ve never been a one side or the other type guy but I’ve said this many times. Dems lost my interest the minute trump won and they started acting like bunch of babies. Instead of looking in the mirror to figure out how terrible one has to be to lose to trump and maybe try fixing themselves they go on a epic waste of time and resources witch hunt that doesn’t do the country any damn good. Just awful.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dunno what you think wasting a bunch of money on a wall is gonna accomplish?

To be totally honest what it will do is keep out the rule following more desirable ppl that just wanna work and have a better chance of giving their children a better life. Who it won’t stop is criminals who always find a way around much tougher obstacles than a damn wall! I just thought about this but think it has a ton of merit to think about.
    Wall is a waste of money if the immigration laws don't get changed in CONGRESS soon.. Although the Wall will help slow down the flow hopefully.. That's all I know..

Caravans still coming and everyone is suddenly claiming asylum yet they travel all the way thru Mexico just to get to our borders because they know it's a free ride in.. ASYLUM is the only word you need know. Yet they travel in Caravans all the way thru Mexico which isn't at war zone or in total economical distress..

America is always the final destination.. TRUTH... It's a joke.. Need to change our immigration laws.. Our borders are jammed packed now.. Catch and release...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-27-19 at 10:27 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Dems I know, close friends and family that are still supporting their party... I can tell are getting very uncomfortable around me and others on the right side. They are afraid to even bring up these media driven progressive agendas... eventually they will realize they have no other option but to vote Trump or just except defeat. Still plenty of great Americans that are dems... they’re miserable with this situation and their party leaders losing their identity. Smart dems know their party is fuked.
    Ah I know a lot that vote dem locally and voted for Trump

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wall is a waste of money if the immigration laws don't get changed in CONGRESS.. Wall will help slow down the flow though.. That's all I know.. Caravans still coming and everyone is suddenly claiming asylum yet they travel all the way thru Mexico just to get to our borders because they know it's a free ride in.. ASYLUM is the only word you need know. Yet they travel in Caravans all the way thru Mexico which isn't at war or total economical distress..

America is always the final destination.. TRUTH... It's a joke.. Need to change our immigration laws.. Our borders are jammed packed now.. Catch and release...
    Oh I agree there definitely a problem. I just think a wall is kinda like locking your car or house, it keeps the honest thieves away but not gonna stop the bad criminals that do what they want:. Lot of very smart, incredibly innovative criminals that will find a way around a pesky little wall! Lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

kamala harris is the one that worries me, she seems like she could get people wound up, plus she has the right profile for them

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh I agree there definitely a problem. I just think a wall is kinda like locking your car or house, it keeps the honest thieves away but not gonna stop the bad criminals that do what they want:. Lot of very smart, incredibly innovative criminals that will find a way around a pesky little wall! Lol
    Well bankers if you own a house and have a wife and kids would you like to have fencing to secure your property at night and would you lock your doors or would you not have fencing and leave your doors wide open at night for anyone to come right in.. Anyone not knowing if they are good or bad people?

Open borders you don't have a Country anymore, may as well be the United States of South America and Mexico.. That's keeping it real.. Is what it is if we don't shut it down.. Kiss all those low income jobs goodbye that your teenage sons and daughters would like while growing up.. They all will be taken by illegals pouring in with fake ID's and Socials that you can easilly buy off the streets here in LA, Cali..

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great advice from a guy who never admits to a losing play being wrong!!!
    Fuk off

123 Last