thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Draymond Green Over 10.5 Points

Player Props record +1.9 units

Green is shooting well and the Warriors don't trust their bench, starters are getting extra minutes, Houston is playing small so the paint is open.

Risking 1.1 units to win 1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I like it.. Last game was low scoring for those two teams and player OVER props for stars like KD were still cashing..

This game I would think might be a higher scoring game so most player point over props should be cashing.. Curry, Thompson as well as Harden..

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Sounds good Thom

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Player prop bets in the NBA - Just things to consider when capping them.

I've always been pretty good at sniffing out these so I'll share what I look for.. Take in what you want in this post just sharing thoughts on player prop play. Just trying to help.

What I find to work in past years is usually when a star player on a team has a lights out scoring game the next game they could tank especially away from home.. Let's look at D Lillard for example, he hits the game series winner in game 7 at home in Portland and then comes back in the next game and lays an egg on the road in Denver..

It works both ways..

A star player has a crap game they usually respond well at home in the next game.. Opposing teams will key in on that defensively also.. If a player goes off they lock down on them in the next game defensively, if they don't go off they lax off in the next game and that star player lights it up..

That's what I look for in player prop totals especially in the playoffs. It's not rocket science or luck it's just working and seeing player trends. IT WORKS MORE OFTEN THEN NOT TRUST ME!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-19 at 06:09 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

With the Draymond Green props you just gotta worry about him losing his cool and getting kicked out of games. That dude snaps mentally so easily and then yells at the refs with the best of them.

He's a technical foul and ejection waiting to happen..

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Player prop bets in the NBA - Just things to consider when capping them.

I've always been pretty good at sniffing out these so I'll share what I look for.. Take in what you want in this post just sharing thoughts on player prop play. Just trying to help.

What I find to work in past years is usually when a star player on a team has a lights out scoring game the next game they could tank especially away from home.. Let's look at D Lillard for example, he hits the game series winner in game 7 at home in Portland and then comes back in the next game and lays an egg on the road in Denver..

It works both ways..

A star player has a crap game they usually respond well at home in the next game.. Opposing teams will key in on that defensively also.. If a player goes off they lock down on them in the next game defensively, if they don't go off they lax off in the next game and that star player lights it up..

That's what I look for in player prop totals especially in the playoffs. It's not rocket science or luck it's just working and seeing player trends. IT WORKS MORE OFTEN THEN NOT TRUST ME!!!
    Lillard scored 39 points yesterday

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;28597163Let's look at D Lillard for example, he hits the game series winner in game 7 at home in Portland and then comes back in the next game and lays an egg on the road in Denver..

[/QUOTE]

he laid an egg?

what kind?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Lillard scored 39 points yesterday
    True but that was a high scoring game over all but it was a strong decline from his last game. The egg was in his shooting percentage..

Look at the stats in this link from game to game. That's what I was talking about with the egg comment. It wasn't an egg though I stand corrected but it was a decline from one game high to the next. ..https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/5012/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-19 at 06:32 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

like it Marina

asiagambler

True but that was a high scoring game over all but it was a strong decline from his last game. The egg was in his shooting percentage..

Look at the stats in this link from game to game. That's what I was talking about with the egg comment. It wasn't an egg though I stand corrected but it was a decline from one game high to the next. ..https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/5012/
    Huh??? He shot 12/21 last game, that's 57% which is the highest in the last 10 games, even higher than last game where he had 50 points

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

did you see a shooting % prop?

just wear it

you made a bad example and didn't realize Lilliard cashed his over props

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Get it Thermaflu

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Huh??? He shot 12/21 last game, that's 57% which is the highest in the last 10 games, even higher than last game where he had 50 points
    3 point percentage which is his main staple.. His numbers declined bottom line.. He scored 11 less points prior to the game before.. IT'S a major decline in scoring bottom line. FACT!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/5012/

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

39 points =Laid and egg

facts according to Jibby

Points Awarded:

asiagambler gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

39 is more than 27.5, right?

558277364-1 4/29/19 9:39pm $36.00 $30.00 $66.00 Win 4/29/19 10:35pm NBA Props Basketball 4638 D.Lillard points Over 27½ -120* vs D.Lillard points Under 27½

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    like it Marina
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Get it Thermaflu
    Fuk off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    39 points =Laid and egg

facts according to Jibby

I was off on the egg comment.. Stain on mey Archie!!! ..

That you guys can laugh at. I was wrong. I get carried away with comments at times. Forgive please..

Lillard is a stud. 39 points is solid in any playoff game. His numbers did drop off considerably from the last game and I was just using that off the top of my head as an example in capping star player props game to game..

Carry on fellas just sharing my player prop capping methods that typically work..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-30-19 at 06:58 PM.

thomorino

Lillard's offensive numbers were solid but he played no defense, his defense on Westbrook was critical in the previous series, that's why plus minus is important, Lillard's plus minus was not impressive

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lillard's offensive numbers were solid but he played no defense, his defense on Westbrook was critical in the previous series, that's why plus minus is important, Lillard's plus minus was not impressive
    +/- can be misleading too but that post was replying to Jibbbby about how his shooting percentage was better than last game

thomorino

+/- can be misleading too but that post was replying to Jibbbby about how his shooting percentage was better than last game
    You can't just look at shooting percentage with a player like Lillard, you have to look at how many 3 point shots he took as well, obviously Lillard could shoot better and not have as good of a game if his 2 point shooting percentage is up but his 3 point shooting percentage is down.

asiagambler

You can't just look at shooting percentage with a player like Lillard, you have to look at how many 3 point shots he took as well, obviously Lillard could shoot better and not have as good of a game if his 2 point shooting percentage is up but his 3 point shooting percentage is down.
    His career 3 pt shooting percentage is 36.9%. He shot 4/12 from 3 in Game 1 which is 33.3% and not that far off from his career number.

Anyway, the point wasn't evaluating how well he played, it was that he scored well above his O/U point total and his fg percentage was higher than it was last game or in any of his last 10 games.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Goff

TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

7 already. 2 more buckets!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is looking like easy money.. Good job Marino..

If Green doesn't lose his mind and get kicked out you got this easy..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/5069/

thomorino

This should hit, nothing worse than when a blowout occurs and starters aren't on the court late

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He only averages 7 a game it is not looking easy until he has all the pts

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He only averages 7 a game it is not looking easy until he has all the pts
    He has 7 points right now you moron

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This should hit, nothing worse than when a blowout occurs and starters aren't on the court late
    They will still play Green, Kerr knows no lead is too safe with this team especially when play the Rockets who are 3 happy..

Green will score in the second half for sure..

thomorino

Green player prop winner +2.9 units on player props

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice hit.. I appreciate good player prop calls!!! SOLID!!!

Covered easily... https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/5069/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino hot right now

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino hot right now
    Hotter then a pistol.

jtoler