KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20376

What Do You Guys Make Of All These Short Home Faves in NFL Playoffs?

3 of the 4 games have short home favorites. Usually those are easy fades. What do you guys make of them. Don't see any reason why all of them can't be at least -3. Seems like books like the short road dogs.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Automatic that the Colts beat the Texans out right, and I'm a huge Texan fan.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Look like lot of road dogs have excellent value as 6 point teaser options. Colts to 8.5 being my favorite.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

It’s simple. Except the Bears game, all the road teams are better. The road teams are all superior minus the Eagles.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Joey Vigs 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    It’s simple. Except the Bears game, all the road teams are better. The road teams are all superior minus the Eagles.
    How can ya call chargers superior when ravens pushed their shit in at la just a few weeks ago in a game that was important to both team? I prefer under to a side there but just curious your thoughts, Ravens physically dominated that game which not something you can really make adjustments to fix.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

home favs go 3-1

looks too simple to bet all roads

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Sea +$$ is great value
    Phi +$$ is great value only because Turbinsky 1st playoff game

Same with fading Baltimore (Jackson 1st game) and Texans

I think if you bet all road ML and maybe martingale system here you can't lose this weekend

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

learn to read sagarin ratings, they can help you get a grasp on the lines

http://sagarin.com/sports/nflsend.htm#New_Feature

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

It means the 3 games are all tossups. None of the homes teams are good enough to be favored by a full field goal but they still have the advantage of being at home.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

load up on Indy is what I think.....

easy money

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

with joey and his rainbow flag, I'm never sure which bear games he's referring to.....

Joey Vigs

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    How can ya call chargers superior when ravens pushed their shit in at la just a few weeks ago in a game that was important to both team? I prefer under to a side there but just curious your thoughts, Ravens physically dominated that game which not something you can really make adjustments to fix.
    Regardless of that one game pal, I still think the Chargers are the better team. The Bills beat the Vikings this year. The Vikings weren’t anything special but do we all think the Bills are the better team? I don’t trust that rookie QB in a big spot. Rivers is one of the all time underrated NFL QBs. This might be his year, I don’t see them bowing out in the first round

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Regardless of that one game pal, I still think the Chargers are the better team. The Bills beat the Vikings this year. The Vikings weren’t anything special but do we all think the Bills are the better team? I don’t trust that rookie QB in a big spot. Rivers is one of the all time underrated NFL QBs. This might be his year, I don’t see them bowing out in the first round
    Totally agree but it won't be easy

2daBank

Lol. I mean I hear you I don’t normally read a lot into a single nfl game but when I see a team get physically dominated it does raise concerns. I think Lynn is a very good defensive coach so I’d expect after seeing ravens offense 1st hand he can do some things different but not sure he can fix his team being blown off the LOS. Chargers another team I do like teased cause don’t think it be more than a 1 score game. Under is def my favorite play here tho.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Lol. I mean I hear you I don’t normally read a lot into a single nfl game but when I see a team get physically dominated it does raise concerns. I think Lynn is a very good defensive coach so I’d expect after seeing ravens offense 1st hand he can do some things different but not sure he can fix his team being blown off the LOS. Chargers another team I do like teased cause don’t think it be more than a 1 score game. Under is def my favorite play here tho.
    I lean LAC to win, definitely a great tease option. One thing I will say is whoever wins that game has a great chance to come out of the AFC. Whether they go to Foxboro or KC, either of those 2 will be solid plays.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Right when we think we have the Books figured out, they pull a 180. Still going with the Texans,they finally got the quarterback that can help out the Defense. I like them here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Right when we think we have the Books they pull a 180. Still going with the Texans.
    I just love colts teased. I think it be a good one. This only over I like for wc weekend. Just don’t see luck not scoring, think we in for a Watson vs luck treat here!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

I just love colts teased. I think it be a good one. This only over I like for wc weekend. Just don’t see luck not scoring, think we in for a Watson vs luck treat here!
    I agree,its been a long time coming, but the Texans might finally give us a competitive wild card game. Its got all the ingredients.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Luck is a hall of game QB

All you need to know about that game

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Teased 3 dogs and bears off opening numbers. I think the 3 small fav games are all coin flips. Bears d should get to Foles.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Knowing how the games have gone this year, you don't know who the hell is going to win. I know the house made bank this year, the least they can do is give us easy spreads to hopefully get some of our money back!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Do you know what deception is in warfare? They didn't run their big plays against them. I think Gordon was out too and Allen was hurt.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

All I know is the books will clean up per the usual. I like the Cowboys a lot though. Think their D will be ready. Pete Carroll did a helluva job, but tough to cover up thier flaws in the playoffs. What do I know though. Like the Chargers too. Wouldn’t even look at lines. Just pick the damn winner this weekend. Perfect overthink it and get buried weekend for all.

Joey Vigs

Didn’t mean jack shit. Chargers were the far superior team. Ravens got their asses kicked. 23-17 score is a joke. One of the worst beat downs I’ve ever seen from pillar to post.