Ferrari355
    Ferrari355's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

SBR feature or who cares?

The SBR page where you check all the books spreads/juice is absolutely amazing. Very well designed and intuitive. Would it be possible somehow to add the feature that covers.com offers where during the game it auto calculates the expected total points at the end of the game and the current +/- when you factor in the score vs spread. It wouldn’t be that hard to program and they can add it beside the score boxes. Let me know your thoughts guys. Good idea or pointless? I would love to see it so I can use SBR for everything.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good ideas

Will ask techs

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

That Covers feature is absolute garbage though.....It doesn't factor in how a game is actually conducted. If a total in hoops is 135 and it is 4-2 5 minutes into the game they put the projected total at Under 50 or some lame ass shit. So, I go with "who cares"

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

who cares

espn offers same feature

it is worthless

Ferrari355
    Ferrari355's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Any chance this will happen?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Worthless

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good ideas

Will ask techs

4 posts later

"Worthless"

Only JJ

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

if it used the line projected per minute and added that to the current, could be a cool feature but just doing it based on what they have scored is useless

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari355 View Post
    The SBR page where you check all the books spreads/juice is absolutely amazing. Very well designed and intuitive. Would it be possible somehow to add the feature that covers.com offers where during the game it auto calculates the expected total points at the end of the game and the current +/- when you factor in the score vs spread. It wouldn’t be that hard to program and they can add it beside the score boxes. Let me know your thoughts guys. Good idea or pointless? I would love to see it so I can use SBR for everything.
    Easy to add and kind of interesting I guess.

I'd wonder if it would mislead bettors as much as help them though.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari355 View Post
    All ideas are welcome.. thanks for posting. We can certainly look into a properly functioning feature such as this.