paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Bears SuperBowl

Already have them +2000 might add more •. Balanced both sides of the ball.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Love it bro., I think they for sure get to nfc championship game., so tough to win at big easy where they always cheat and give brees every phantom call he needs to move chains in crucial spots. If anyone can do it this the team imo.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Better options. They probably have toughest road of any potential team.

If going for value avoid the nfc much more likely to grab a team with value in afc

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Paco why did you change your avatar after that Terminator started talking shit about it? You let that pos racist zionist bigot influence you like this?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Great team.... but they lack experience. Trubisky misreads a lot.... all it would take is a 2-3 INT game... and Chicago would be out.

He plays conservative.... and doesn't force throws... Chicago has a great chance of winning it all.

GL Paco

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

just missing a qb

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

I like Chicago as a dark horse to reach the Super Bowl and potentially even win it all this year. Their defense is elite and as long as Trubisky avoids mistakes they will be in every game and are the one team I think can beat New Orleans in the Dome so I like the play.

GL Paco

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

QB WINS men

Stop saying he is no good

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    QB WINS men

Stop saying he is no good
    he's weakest qb left maybe tied with lamar jackson it's all for not anyways gold eagles going into chicago and leaving with a W

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    he's weakest qb left maybe tied with lamar jackson it's all for not anyways gold eagles going into chicago and leaving with a W
    Honestly eagles, saints, and bears I think are the most dangerous teams left. Maybe chiefs as well. I was surprised Bears didn’t work harder to make sure eagles didn’t get in but this Bears team simply doesn’t think they will lose at home to anyone.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Honestly eagles, saints, and bears I think are the most dangerous teams left. Maybe chiefs as well. I was surprised Bears didn’t work harder to make sure eagles didn’t get in but this Bears team simply doesn’t think they will lose at home to anyone.
    be careful what u wish for, bears could of easily tanked that 2nd half against vikes and get to play them again instead getting the hot eagles

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

At first, I thought it was stupid to try to beat the Vikings. The eagles are red hot and they are super bowl champs.

But, now, I think it’s genius. Knocking off the super bowl champs will give them the confidence when they go into the rams place and the saints place.
    Last edited by champlain; 12-31-18 at 07:45 AM.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Bears will lose to Eagles.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    At first, I thought it was stupid to try to beat the Vikings. The eagles are red hot and they are super bowl champs.

But, now, I think it’s genius. Knocking off the super bowl champs will give them the confidence when they go into the rams place and the saints place.
    Yes right now they don't care they think they can win, I think better decision to play Vikings but if they can beat red hot philly this will really boost them but shiet shutting out even a crap team is hard and philly did it easily, foles 25 straight completions when I think his dick can't get bigger it does

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Bears have no chance to win a Superbowl. They could be the weakest playoff team of all this year. I have all other offenses scoring more points in my models regardless of their opponent. You can't win if you can't score more points than the other team.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

easy advance out of NFC

super bowl not sure see the matchup

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Paco why did you change your avatar after that Terminator started talking shit about it? You let that pos racist zionist bigot influence you like this?
    everything racial or political with you......maybe he just wanted to change it..ever think of that??? you need a better life man

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Don't jinx us Paco, I got an 80-1 bet using freeplay from the summer. lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

As much as I hate to say it, the Bears do NOT get out of Los Angeles. There is no way the Bears defense holds the Rams to 6 points again, but it is certainly possible that the Rams defense holds the Bears to 15 points. This year's Superbowl will feature the two best QB's in the NFL when it comes to Big Games. Tom Brady vs Drew Breeze.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Drew Brees vs Andrew Luck

the old vs the new

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Great team.... but they lack experience. Trubisky misreads a lot.... all it would take is a 2-3 INT game... and Chicago would be out.

He plays conservative.... and doesn't force throws... Chicago has a great chance of winning it all.

GL Paco
    He still young, luckily for him Nagy is imo the best play callers in the game and plays to his strengths very well..

When Mitchell gets into trouble is when teams take his 1st read away and he forced to scan the field, I’ve watch a ton of bears this year and have noticed his accuracy is doo-doo when having to go to his 2nd, 3rd, 4th read..

What i do like is other than fact Nagy play designs keep him from having to read whole field very often his legs can get his team a lot of 1st downs keep drives alive!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Lamar Jackson can’t hold trubisky’s Jock and bears gonnna smoke Philly.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Drew Brees vs Andrew Luck

the old vs the new
    More like the old vs the older

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I thought it was good move bouncing out minny. While they own them it much tougher playing a div rival for a 3rd time than a overrated eagles team they gonna piss all over!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the Bears do NOT get out of Los Angeles. There is no way the Bears defense holds the Rams to 6 points again, but it is certainly possible that the Rams defense holds the Bears to 15 points. This year's Superbowl will feature the two best QB's in the NFL when it comes to Big Games. Tom Brady vs Drew Breeze.
    Eli manning playing in the bowl this year?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I think rams lose first round you think Goff can win a big game? Guy is absolutely awful.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Bears have no chance to win a Superbowl. They could be the weakest playoff team of all this year. I have all other offenses scoring more points in my models regardless of their opponent. You can't win if you can't score more points than the other team.
    Weakest playoff team. Lmfao.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lamar Jackson can’t hold trubisky’s Jock and bears gonnna smoke Philly.
    preach... going large on Chicago this week.

2daBank

Love seeing everyone picking the eagles.. keep driving that line down please!!

2daBank

Bears won’t hold rams to 6, but they will score more points which is how I believe you win the game. Is that correct still or do you have some secret inside knowledge that says otherwise?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I have a strong feeling the Chargers and Colts could go in win this week, AND next week.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I think rams lose first round you think Goff can win a big game? Guy is absolutely awful.
    Good coaching can only hide the obvious truth for so long

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I was thinking about adding to this as well after they buried vikes yesterday with nothing to really play for.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I have a strong feeling the Chargers and Colts could go in win this week, AND next week.
    I dunno bout chargers on the road in balty, can’t trust rivers vs that d. I do think chargers d should be even better with a second crack at Lamar.. loving the under again.,

Indy/Houston so tough. I like them both. Think it gonna be high scoring.

This a great week for teasers bro. Check this out:

Indy+8.5 (virtual lock imo!)
    ChRgers +8.5
    Indy/hou ovsr 42
    Chargers/ravens under 48
    Seattle/Dallas under 48

Mix match and play them all together!! Gonna make bank!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

i could see it ..

12 Last