The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Gold Straight Play...Vegas ML...1750/1k....53-40-2 +18,200$

LETS GET ER GOIN DOWN IN THE CITY OF SIN!!!!

ALLLLLL ABOOOOOARD!!!

The “Cho Cho” Shooter !!!

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Thanks for jinxing my Vegas play.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Thanks for jinxing my Vegas play.
    Your play. Get the f u c k out of here. Notice how you see my plays and I have no clue who you are ? And you wait till they blow a 3-2 lead with under 5 mins left. You jinxed my play clown. Suck me off

physed

You suck and so do your plays

The Shooter

You suck and so do your plays
    Thanks for jinxing me ya know body. Keep watching. Your an absolute jinx piece for pulling a stunt like that and typing that shit in the middle of the game. Get some gambling class!

The Shooter

Vegas losses 3 straight at home for first time in team history.....53-41-2 +16,450$

These are the things that happen when your running cold. Just need to minimize it and stay away from games unless I absolutely love them. Apologies to my followers and tailersss, but that one stung. But HEY! dust yourself off have a cold beer, snag a blowjob and call it a night !!

53-41-2 +16,450$

Shootsy

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    These are the things that happen when your running cold. Just need to minimize it and stay away from games unless I absolutely love them. Apologies to my followers and tailersss, but that one stung. But HEY! dust yourself off have a cold beer, snag a blowjob and call it a night !!

53-41-2 +16,450$

Shootsy
    😂🤣😂🤣 don’t worry when you start getting lower you can just bet 4 mil on a -800’play and be right back to where you are shootsy

physed

I guaranteed that when Vegas plays Arizona at home on Tuesday he will have his largest bet ever on the Golden Knights.

The Shooter

Hello from Costa Rica!!! Updated Record : DRUNK !

Well hello fellas !!! Just wanted to let you guys know that I am not locked up, I am on vacation down in the beautiful country of Costa Rica on a wonderful vacation. I had a few cold days in a row and started to feel uncomfortable and non confident in every play I was making. You see the difference between being a successful gambler and a degenerate is knowing when to take a break. I will never ever chase, and piss away my beard wanted money because of a cold streak. I simply am taking a break and have not watched a sports game at all in 6 days. I haven’t even followed scores and standings to be honest. I will be returning home on Sunday, and will be back to buisness next week. I wish you guys all well, and good luck with your plays this week. Just remember that when you start to lose confidence in your plays and run into a cold streak, just simply take a breather, go on a vacation with a smoking hot babe and let her suck the salt right out of ya ! LOL

In the meantime it’s back to the cold ones and beauuuuitful scenery !

When I get back it’s going to be a shit storm and the tea bags will be flying all over the bookies chin!

Good Luck guys !

Updated Record: Shitfaced !

THE SHOOTER!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10994

Great to hear
    I was worried about you

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

No one cares. Saloon this garbage.

physed

Who gives a sh*t you dip stick.

ans61201

A little funny that he goes missing “on vacation” and doesn’t post and just magically festoon and all the other accounts that suck him off stop posting the same day. Festi the *** guzzler hasn’t posted since 10th. I know just coincidence
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10536

any winners in here ?

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    A little funny that he goes missing “on vacation” and doesn’t post and just magically festoon and all the other accounts that suck him off stop posting the same day. Festi the *** guzzler hasn’t posted since 10th. I know just coincidence
    you are the King of conspiracy theories...I stopped posting because I needed a break spunk face

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    you are the King of conspiracy theories...I stopped posting because I needed a break spunk face
    Plus too many losers like yourself on this forum, it's not worth the work.

ans61201

Money shot himself chimes in 😂😂

Fade2Win
    Fade2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Well hello fellas !!! Just wanted to let you guys know that I am not locked up, I am on vacation down in the beautiful country of Costa Rica on a wonderful vacation. I had a few cold days in a row and started to feel uncomfortable and non confident in every play I was making. You see the difference between being a successful gambler and a degenerate is knowing when to take a break. I will never ever chase, and piss away my beard wanted money because of a cold streak. I simply am taking a break and have not watched a sports game at all in 6 days. I haven’t even followed scores and standings to be honest. I will be returning home on Sunday, and will be back to buisness next week. I wish you guys all well, and good luck with your plays this week. Just remember that when you start to lose confidence in your plays and run into a cold streak, just simply take a breather, go on a vacation with a smoking hot babe and let her suck the salt right out of ya ! LOL

In the meantime it’s back to the cold ones and beauuuuitful scenery !

When I get back it’s going to be a shit storm and the tea bags will be flying all over the bookies chin!

Good Luck guys !

Updated Record: Shitfaced !

THE SHOOTER!
    Thats not something you should say haha use your head man... yeah people are more likely to follow someone who doesn't even watch the games to see the team's current form. lmao

ans61201

Cmon shootsey we need some platinum plays. Losing streaks can’t bother a champion of your caliber this hard

physed

Cmon shootsey we need some platinum plays. Losing streaks can’t bother a champion of your caliber this hard
    No we don't

The Shooter

Platinum play !! Maple leafs ....4450/5340....53-41-2...+16,450$

HES BACKKKKKKKK

GET A HANDLE ON IT GOOFBALLS!!!

I bet when I want ! I could give two shits about the losers comments!! THE BEST TO EVER DO IT!! Most successful sports gambler this forum has ever seen!!

ALLLL ABOOOOARD!!!

Choooo choooo!!

THE SHOOTER

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29180

Yawn

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Win View Post
    Thats not something you should say haha use your head man... yeah people are more likely to follow someone who doesn't even watch the games to see the team's current form. lmao
    I was in Costa Rica partying for one. For two me going 500 over a 8 game stretch is concisered a losing streak to me, but about average if not better then most guys in here. Also when I’m traveling the globe I don’t sit in front of the TV and watch sports, I drink and bang the best looking women this world has to offer. Everyone who makes the kind of money I do can take a break whenever they feel the need to. Also during the NFL season that’s when I’m glued to the sports world. Also most of you guys commenting are disrespectful jerk offs, and I really could give to shits to be a regular poster on a site with a bunch of guys who don’t gamble. That just sit around and want to make fun of guys who lose. Beat it to most of you, but to my followers, fans and and millions of viewers world wide, they know how to find me !!

The Shooter

First Loss In a Long Time...53-42-2 +12,000$

Nice to be back with all the Jinxers. Don’t worry my friends. To each and everyone of you. They’re will be plenty more Platinum Plays coming at ya hot and heavy. Keep your heads up and your sticks on the ice, and your nose out of other people’s buisness!

Record : 53-42-2 +12,000$

Goodnight my little Chocolate Bunnies

The Shoooter

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10994

Shooter
    Been a bad run as of late
    Appreciate the transparency
    There’s an ice storm coming
    Hunker down and prepare

The Shooter

GOLD Play..Vegas ML....3250/2500$...53-42-2 +12,000$

Soak it on boys, I got a dandy for you.

Vegas tonight !

LOCK IT IN!!! THE SHERRIFF IS BACK IN TOWN !!!

53-42-2 +12,000$

VEGAS ML 3250/2500$

THE SHOOOOOTER

physed

What happened to that large balance. Fade or stay away from this loser.

physed

Another lost for this loser. Get out of town you pos.

ans61201

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 there will be a huge martingale coming. If it hits we will see the same nonsense, if it loses “I don’t need to post my tickets for you broke fuks that don’t gamble”

I’m just made cause I was promised 80% winners and 20k a month 😭

The Shooter

Vegas Losses in SO!! 53-43-2 +8750$

Lol. What a game, what a sport what a RUSH!!

All ya can do with those ones is drink your beer get sucked off by a bomb shell and have a chuckle...it’s hiarious to see a bunch of grown men who claim to be sports wagerers pray for the most popular man is the industry to lose ! You goods literally spend your days on my thread praying for times like these. It’s never ending, you can’t win with you clowns. I win, their fake, I lose, it’s hahaha, I don’t post, its “where’s the shooter we need winners”....I’m cold it’s “well it will be a huge Martingale coming to get his money back”....you guys are Vultures. It’s actually mind blowing to see how big of f u c k I n g losers you are. Hey if ya haven’t noticed I’m still up 8750$..to me that’s pocket change, to you guys that’s a years worth of your minimum wage jobs. It’s so funny. Hahaha. I win 6-7 straight “shooters the luckiest prick, he didn’t even win that play, he never gambled those tickets are forged” .... I stop posting my bet slips then it becomes “air betting “ (whatever the f u c k that is??)....I go on vacation and take a break, and it’s “LOL THE SHOOTERS DEAD, omg can you believe he hasn’t watched sports in 6 days wow, with the following he has that’s bad for buisness”....Get a god damn handle on it, get a life, stop spending your meaningless lives feeding off of this horseshit nonsense. Just be happy you are able to cheer against the best, watch Someone who actually wagers on a game what you have in your bank account. Enjoy it ! I’m telling you guys that the negativity does not affect me, it makes me laugh. Sit back relax and watch out for the heavy DIAMOND plays coming. Watch be turn that 8750 into 20 plus K again in no time. I’ll be back to rub it all over your faces like your mother’s do when I dump a salty load on her old greasy mitt. THE SHOOOOOOTER IS DUE !! DO TO DROP SOME GOO!!!!! I’m gunna cover your mothers and wife’s with the biggest salty treat you’ve ever seen. I might even take a night off of spitting them out all over 10 out of 10’s so I can save a little love juice and beef up the pint glass of liquid that could drown a whale. Hahahahha

WATCH OUT FOR THE DIAMOND PLAY !!! MARTINGALE COMING!!!!! Hahaha wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Updated Record for your GOOFS to follow!!!

53-43-2 +8750$

keep your eyes peeled and hide your wives!! Time to give her some salt and pepper !!!! Heavy on the salt light on the pepper! Hahaha

FADE AWAY YA GAY’s!! And watch the Shooters Plays!

THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTEEEEEE EERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Shooter

What happened to that large balance. Fade or stay away from this loser.
    Christ you love me so much you hate it eh Short Bus ? Follow the plays, stroak your unit while enjoying me losing money, while you collect your food stamps and try and feed your son with the extra chromosome ! Tell Denny the Downy he can come over to Uncle shooters and see how the big cats live. I might even let him get his first little piece of p u s s y! We all know his dad can’t get himself any let along Denny The Downy! Hey short bus! Suck my d I c k !

THE GOAT!! Aka THE SHOOTER! Even when I lose I win, and that hurts you so much. You can’t fade if you don’t play ya GOOF!!

Tell Denny to take his helmet off and go to sleep. I can hear him from another country drooling and b I t c h I n hand moaning. Sick of it ! Go to sleep Denny ! Before Uncle shooter puts ya to sleep! Goodnight assclown

The Shooter

藍藍藍 there will be a huge martingale coming. If it hits we will see the same nonsense, if it loses “I don’t need to post my tickets for you broke fuks that don’t gamble”

I’m just made cause I was promised 80% winners and 20k a month 
    Stitch up your ass h o l e ANUS boy. It’s taken enough abuse over the years. Still on the Great Ones thread. Still wishing for a piece of the pie. Go tighten up that slop show of a rectum you got and then you can talk to me. That balloon knot is just punished, tarnished, and stinks like c u m and baby s h I t ! Night night ANYSBOY. Loose lips sink ships...I bet you clog the toilet 6 times a day with that thing, just dropping out CFL footballs out of that mess. Stop backing up the plumbing with the neighbourhood crack heads love juice ya stinky goof!

ans61201

Air martingale in 6...5...4..3..2..1about as predictable as it gets. That’s the key to long term gambling guys, get super cold and then just up your bet size by 5-10x, that’s how all the winners do it.
    Last edited by ans61201; 02-24-19 at 08:45 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14500

Jeez Shooter, Your roll is going down faster than Ronald at a bathhouse.

Let’s go, get it in!!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Damn I assumed you’d be @ +50k by now player. Hard to maintain a life style that TMZ would follow about your less fortune.

First ... 63646566676869 ... Last