Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    Dumb shit for any NFL player to do, but any normal person and it wouldn't be FUKK all
    Not really. If a video of any of us doing this got shared on Facebook and went viral, people would call for our heads too and we would end up getting fired and possibly having our lives ruined. Look how many people have been getting fired from their jobs over dumb shit that they got recorded doing that got posted online.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The girl could barely stand up

He hit her hard dummies

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Maybe she was drunk? Asking for a Kansas City Chiefs friend...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The girl could barely stand up

He hit her hard dummies
    give it a rest past ur bedtime grandpa

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They said they cut him because he lied to them.

I don't think this looks bad in most people's eyes. Most people are much smarter. The media tries to pump up stupid shit and create some narrative but this was not even an altercation. Just a bunch of drunk/high people acting stupid. You'll see the same shit on Vegas Blvd at least a few times a night. Anybody watching this and putting all the blame on Hunt is just blind and/or stupid. Oh, I forgot, he's an athlete so we have to pin the blame on someone.

and this bullshit that a woman can smack and hit a man and not get hit back??? Is just that... bullshit. If a woman hits a man, she is putting herself in a position to get treated like a man. The law gives men equal rights to protect themselves by a woman. If a woman attacks you, you can protect yourself, even up to deadly force in most states. She threw the first blow, which most likely opened herself up to charges.
    Facts. The social climate is so messed up and pussified that being a man is looked down upon. I'm not condoning a man hitting a female by no means but if the bitch willing to put herself in harms way then so be it. I can assure you hunt told her to move on but she insisted and pushed the man's buttons.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I hope my Cowboys sign him. I would never condone hitting a woman and he definitely could have and should have gotten away from her without a confrontation but the video looks like she instigated it and she just kept coming at him.
    Are you so sure about this??? You're on a subway and some ghetto girls try to assault you, you're going to just lay down and get your ass kicked? Don't be dumb. You just thankfully have never been in a position to have to defend yourself from dumb ass ghetto women (white and black).

While the women of “The View” in no way condone anyone hitting anyone, the four co-hosts all seemingly supported a male subway rider who was caught on video slapping a woman in the face after she struck him first.

“Keep your tweets to yourself ’cause I’m about to piss you off,” Whoopi Goldberg said on Wednesday morning’s show. “If you slap anybody, put your hands on anybody, you cannot be guaranteed that he’s not going to slap the [expletive] out of you.”
    Goldberg’s comments were met with applause from the live studio audience. Rosie Perez interjected to offer her take on the issue.
    “When I first heard you make that comment, I got very nervous because I felt like it was giving license for men to attack women,” Perez said. “I do believe men should leave but, I felt a little hypocritical when I saw this. I was like, ‘OK, she needed to get slapped back.’ Because she really attacked this man.”

Perez elaborated on her feelings, saying: “Men, I don’t think you should ever hit women, but I think women, wake up. If you slap someone, you might get slapped back.”
    R&B singer Ashanti, filling in for an absent Rosie O’Donnell, agreed with Goldberg and Perez.

“I don’t know, I’m Greek. We just scream at each other,” co-host Nicolle Wallace said before explaining the actual legal ramifications from this video.
    “In the eyes of the Law, assault is assault. It does not discriminate based on your gender,” Wallace said. Four individuals seen on the video were later arrested, according to a NY Daily News report.

“You think you’re cute, you think that stuff looks good on YouTube and stuff but here’s the T – not everybody’s going to take that crap from you,” Goldberg said, speaking directly to the women in the video. “They’re not going to put up with it anymore. And I’ll tell ya, the next time y’all put your hands on somebody, you better think twice, because you don’t know who you touching.”

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Don’t understand why guys like beating up women’s

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Are you so sure about this??? You're on a subway and some ghetto girls try to assault you, you're going to just lay down and get your ass kicked? Don't be dumb. You just thankfully have never been in a position to have to defend yourself from dumb ass ghetto women (white and black).
    Very fair point mac.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This is a tough situation. Should I side with her and be a racist, or should I side with him and be a sexist?
    I don't see this as a racial or gender issue. This was a bunch of dummies that got in an argument. They all actually showed a lot of restraint because it could have evolved where someone got seriously hurt but they all were throwing love taps. The only reason it got any air time was because it was an NFL player. Several white NFL players have also got into similar trouble when it really was nothing. Media blowing up shit again to sell.

ikid2groove415

Women is physically weaker then men’s - no excuse

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Don’t understand why guys like beating up women’s
    If you think Hunt beat up this woman, you need a seeing eye dog.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Women is physically weaker then men’s - no excuse
    Dumbest post in SBR all week and that is saying a lot.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not really. If a video of any of us doing this got shared on Facebook and went viral, people would call for our heads too and we would end up getting fired and possibly having our lives ruined. Look how many people have been getting fired from their jobs over dumb shit that they got recorded doing that got posted online.
    Depends on the company and what your worth is to them. First of all they would fire the girl first but most companies would chock this up to he said, she said lovers spat. Only in sports do we call athletes to a higher standard.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If Joe Mixon is somehow in the league, Kareem Hunt will get another chance.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9083

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no doubt he will get another chance , he has skills top 5 rb in the league he won't get on the do not sign list like kaepernick
    Exactly. The fact KC and the NFL didnt take action till the video became public is confirmation of that. He might have to wait till next year but he'll be back.

Whoever leaked the vid knew exactly what they were doing. This during the week of the Reuben Foster signing. Not a coincidence.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Depends on the company and what your worth is to them. First of all they would fire the girl first but most companies would chock this up to he said, she said lovers spat. Only in sports do we call athletes to a higher standard.
    High paid athletes are held to a higher standard because they are often seen as role models and they are supposed to represent the company that they work for both on and off the field.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If Joe Mixon is somehow in the league, Kareem Hunt will get another chance.
    I would agree BUT you never know when your name can turn to mud. All of these events of athletes assaulting women, and doing dumb criminal shit really is much worst than Kaepernick but he is essentially done in the NFL.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3605

WTF - that wasn't even an altercation. That was absolutely nothing. If anything, she hit him harder than anyone else and even that was a brush off. Do you think anyone even got a bruise? Brutalize?? Are you fukking kidding me? People just look for shit to blow up. Adam Schefter is saying that he doesn't see how the Cleveland police didn't bring charges on anyone. FOR WHAT? For being pussies? Nobody got hurt, so how are you going to press charges over bullshit? Cleveland police got more important shit to deal with not some dude and his trick complaining about a sex arrangement.

and every time these situations come up, some SBR posters bring up the bullshit notion that the woman is innocent and defenseless. BULLSHIT. In many cases the woman are the instigators trying to get a money grab.
    No just get fed up of with all of us guys,getting roped in with guys that slap women around. Guys get blamed for everything in the media knowadays.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    High paid athletes are held to a higher standard because they are often seen as role models and they are supposed to represent the company that they work for both on and off the field.
    Oh, I understand why but it is definitely a double standard.

I also think that any parents that allow athletes, actors, political figures to be role models to their kids are just setting them up for disappointment. There was only one role model/standard in my parents house and that was Jesus.

The Giant

I would agree BUT you never know when your name can turn to mud. All of these events of athletes assaulting women, and doing dumb criminal shit really is much worst than Kaepernick but he is essentially done in the NFL.
    Didn't John Elway say he offered Kaepernick a job a couple of years ago? It's pretty clear Kaepernick doesn't mind staying home playing the martyr card.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow. I can't believe KC cut ties with Hunt? Talk about zero tolerance? I guess they don't want to win the Super Bowl?

Mac4Lyfe

Didn't John Elway say he offered Kaepernick a job a couple of years ago? It's pretty clear Kaepernick doesn't mind staying home playing the martyr card.
    Fake ass news. Elway offered him a job WAY before Kap ever took a knee. The offer was also shit. Millions of dollars less than what the going rate. He has not gotten any offers once the issue got blown up. Do you really think a guy that spent his entire life training to play in the NFL all of a sudden rather stay at home? Ask an old NFL player years later and they would suit up in a minute, old bones and all.
    Why do you let the media create your narrative? Get the facts.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/08/nfl...collusion-case

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3605

Hey Money, long time mate.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hey Money, long time mate.
    Great to see you! Hope you're doing well

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No just get fed up of with all of us guys,getting roped in with guys that slap women around. Guys get blamed for everything in the media knowadays.
    if you took a poll of most women. They would agree that a man has every right to defend himself against a woman. Only some dumb ass men think that you should NEVER hit a woman. No matter what the situation is. Even if it meant you getting killed. Stupid

No one is getting roped in with anyone else. If you do dumb shit, you will get blamed for doing dumb shit. Man or woman.

The Giant

Fake ass news. Elway offered him a job WAY before Kap ever took a knee. The offer was also shit. Millions of dollars less than what the going rate. He has not gotten any offers once the issue got blown up. Do you really think a guy that spent his entire life training to play in the NFL all of a sudden rather stay at home? Ask an old NFL player years later and they would suit up in a minute, old bones and all.
    Why do you let the media create your narrative? Get the facts.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/08/nfl...collusion-case
    I can't believe John Elway tried to pull a fast one on me.

Mac, you're very passionate about this stuff. Are you a civil rights lawyer?

ikid2groove415

Sup? Lololololol

Mac4Lyfe

I can't believe John Elway tried to pull a fast one on me.
    Mac, you're very passionate about this stuff. Are you a civil rights lawyer?
    Close - my great-great grandmother, my great grandmother and my grandmother were all women suffrage movement advocates. My great grandmother is on a stamp.

The Giant

Close - my great-great grandmother, my great grandmother and my grandmother were all women suffrage movement advocates. My great grandmother is on a stamp.
    Interesting. That makes your stance even more peculiar. You defended Joe Mixon too, right?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Wow can't believe they released him.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 226

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Ya I'm shocked also

Thought it was fake news at first but they actually released him hours ago

R patriots favs again afcccc ???

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

That owner was right, don't let the prisoners run the prison.

ikid2groove415

Chiefs definitely knew about this - when this shit leak ? They had no alternative- this guy got a history

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    are you fukin retarded?

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You cannot put yourself in position for this to happen .
    Christ , it's like everyone forgot about us calling for Meyers head over an assistant , not him but an assistant abusing his wife .
    These athletes have to start thinking about this shit .
    He'll get another shot more than likely but if not , maybe he got a degree , fall back on something .
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Slipknot26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 2345678 ... Last