GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Tennis Info and Picks - Anything similar to Sportsline for information?

So, on a tip from a fella here I went ahead and checked out and subsequently subscribed to Sportsline.com. That site is truly valuable for picks and has paid for itself already twenty times over, and the price isn't outrageous. I'm very happy with it for football and NBA but they provide no data for tennis. I'm not willing to pay ludicrous prices for some loudmouth vegas handicapper but I'm not a total cheapskate either.

Trying to research tomorrows games and I just haven't found a source that I jive with yet. Anyone have any solid sources for tennis picks that they believe are worth the price of admission?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    So, on a tip from a fella here I went ahead and checked out and subsequently subscribed to Sportsline.com. That site is truly valuable for picks and has paid for itself already twenty times over, and the price isn't outrageous. I'm very happy with it for football and NBA but they provide no data for tennis. I'm not willing to pay ludicrous prices for some loudmouth vegas handicapper but I'm not a total cheapskate either.

Trying to research tomorrows games and I just haven't found a source that I jive with yet. Anyone have any solid sources for tennis picks that they believe are worth the price of admission?
    Good advertisement for sportsline.com. i'm curioius. hammerin hank wasn't to great on tv from what i remember. are his overall numbers better on the site?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8582

Hey ffellowwww, I have something for you...
    Love-15 stats!

jjgold

Touts lol

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!

My goal in this post is to find a good service for Tennis, I'm just not educated enough on the sport yet to go without guidance.

I've been posting here since 2010, how am I suddenly a shill just because I finally find a football/nba service I like? Should I not give them props for rocking the house for me? Wanna see what they've done for me so far this week? You'd be giving them props too if you had a week like I'm having:

https://imgur.com/8Q1qQk2

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!

Bump

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

This guy has a tennis service > https://tradeonsports.co.uk that said I am quite suspicious at the way he records the odds (I am talking about the service of Lay Bets that can be placed with Betfair). If I understood well, he records the closing odds of Betfair, which is strange because usually there should be no value right before a match starts.
    The second issue is that you have to wait for the match to start before placing your bet, if you want to have the same odds. Not convenient at all.
    Better contact him before to have more details.

jjgold

lol ALL TOUTS FRAUDS STOP

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!

I'm not necessarily looking for a tout, just a good info service to help analyse these matches and current trends better than a generic google search. I want to learn tennis but I need some better guides on probabilities and statistics to make decisions.