JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I can't bet my way out of a wet paper sack.

Who has a winner this weekend?

I'll see if other people can pick winners.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

If your insticts suck, just bet the opposite Joe.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

maybe time to hang it up

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Just keep your cool Joe and you'll turn it around.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

no shit, you're a fukkin moron

many have been trying to tell you for awhile, glad you finally see the light

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

duke over georgia tech

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17053

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Confirmed.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Confirmed.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Confirmed.
    wow, it really must be true if forum nice guy franklee168 is piling on!!

no idea how he is not banned after PMing me(and probably others last night) trying to bet(more likely attempted scam and freeroll) on the NFL game. Not only that, he started a thread asking if anyone wanted to bet him. I know he has been warned about this before, how on Earth is his "message me" still there? Joe is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Take the dogs tonight college football

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Broncos Under is crazy, I bet the chicken, the ranch and the dog on the Under, expecting in the 20s strong blowing winds and heavy snow, I cant imagine, the turf kings putting up big numbers on Sunday in those conditions and Keenum cant score 20 points, 51.5 is not fair that line is super high, I am guessing 21-10ish

JoeCool20

no idea how he is not banned after PMing me(and probably others last night) trying to bet(more likely attempted scam and freeroll) on the NFL game. Not only that, he started a thread asking if anyone wanted to bet him. I know he has been warned about this before, how on Earth is his "message me" still there? Joe is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

LOL Damn Jake Pee-pee! Not only are you a tattle-tail like a freakin school-girl, but you are a liar too!

I've never been "warned" about that shit before, or I wouldn't have done it! what an absolute lie!

I truly picked you out because I thought you were cool man.

And really you're the biggest dik on the whole site! And you fukin told on me like a child.

What a mistake I made. I picked out a wanna-be moderator who tells on people and also tells blatant fukin lies!

Damn man leave it alone! I got a 1 point infraction for the dumb shit that you tattled on me about.

haven't you already done enough you freakin moderator wanna be-school girl tattle tail?

Please don't add freakin blatant lies to the crap, just leave me alone.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Oh wow. I was thinking “man you guys being harsh! Poor guy down and you kicking him”, lol. I guess makes sense now.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Damn Jake Pee-pee! Not only are you a tattle-tail like a freakin school-girl, but you are a liar too!

I've never been "warned" about that shit before, or I wouldn't have done it! what an absolute lie!

And really you're the biggest dik on the whole site! And you fukin told on me like a child.

What a mistake I made. I picked out a wanna-be moderator who tells on people and also tells blatant fukin lies!

Damn man leave it alone! I got a 1 point infraction for the dumb shit that you tattled on me about.

haven't you already done enough you freakin moderator wanna be-school girl tattle tail?

why in the world would I bet anything vs a stranger on the internet?

I wasn't born yesterday buddy

2daBank

Keep your head up pal. We all go thru bad times doing this shit. Just stay within your means and relax, maybe take a day or 2 off.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    Broncos Under is crazy, I bet the chicken, the ranch and the dog on the Under, expecting in the 20s strong blowing winds and heavy snow, I cant imagine, the turf kings putting up big numbers on Sunday in those conditions and Keenum cant score 20 points, 51.5 is not fair that line is super high, I am guessing 21-10ish

Hey thanks buddy, I'll take a look at that under. At least I get one positive post out of 10 on here.

This site is nothing but a bunch of childish idiots running their mouths through the safety of a computer.

They have absolutely NOTHING to add, so they just make fools of themselves with one imbecilic post after another.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

You must have forgotten it Joe. But I have told you about no cash bets before.

SBR Drew whispered in my ear to Take the Bucs +3. He's been pretty hot.

JoeCool20

why in the world would I bet anything vs a stranger on the internet?

I wasn't born yesterday buddy

Why didn't you say that to me on private chat instead of telling on me like a freakin school girl.

"I would have said OK forget it then pal."

Or why didn't you tell me to erase it because it was against the rules?

Any freakin thing but the wanna be moderator tattle tail bullsheit man! Damn! What the hell?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Well I certainly can't bet you that you didn't tell me that! LOL If you showed it to me then I'd say I was dead wrong.

And also, If you did then obviously I forgot it!!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Keep your head up pal. We all go thru bad times doing this shit. Just stay within your means and relax, maybe take a day or 2 off.

thanks buddy, for every 10 immature idiot asz-holes on here, there is one guy who knows how to be sincere and polite.

Hats off to you buddy.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I wish everything I said or did could go through you first.

And then you could put whatever wasn't no good in the trash, and post the rest for me! LOL

Then I'd never get in trouble on here!

2daBank

thanks buddy, for every 10 immature idiot asz-holes on here, there is one guy who knows how to be sincere and polite.

Hats off to you buddy.
    For some reason guys around here like to pretend they have never went thru bad stretches or how it feels. I got news for ya, if they been gambling for any amount of time and say otherwise they are liars. We all been there!! If I come across something I really like (unfortunately didn’t see this before the mlb game) I will be sure to let you know and tell ya why I like it.

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

Uab -16.5 tomorrow
    Seriously

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

uva +7
    illini +10.5
    col +7
    nw -3

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    For some reason guys around here like to pretend they have never went thru bad stretches or how it feels. I got news for ya, if they been gambling for any amount of time and say otherwise they are liars. We all been there!! If I come across something I really like (unfortunately didn’t see this before the mlb game) I will be sure to let you know and tell ya why I like it.

Yeah and you know how it goes during those bad stretches too! It all started because I wanted the eagles last night!

I couldn't get any money in because I had just come off the golf course and it was about to start.

So I finally found a friend and the dude took the eagles so I booked it and lost!

Now I've parlayed that loss with South FLA tonight. And I just took Air F in the 1st half.

Every body knows how this shit is going to turn out.

Instead of being up on my Eagles bet, I'm going to end up losing thousands trying to get it back.

And all some idiots on here can do is be rude and insensitive? I just don't get it.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

joe time for an atomic bomb to get the vibe back

2daBank

Yeah and you know how it goes during those bad stretches too! It all started because I wanted the eagles last night!

I couldn't get any money in because I had just come off the golf course and it was about to start.

So I finally found a friend and the dude took the eagles so I booked it and lost!

Now I've parlayed that loss with South FLA tonight. And I just took Air F in the 1st half.

Every body knows how this shit is going to turn out.

Instead of being up on my Eagles bet, I'm going to end up losing thousands trying to get it back.

And all some idiots on here can do is be rude and insensitive? I just don't get it.
    Makes them feel better about all their massive shortcomings. I wouldn’t sweat it.

franklee168

Hats off to you buddy.

I would never confirm unless I thought it was true. You talking all that shit the other night on the tables was the only reason I confirmed. Don't act like your shit don't stink. If you're big enough to drunk talk, expect the wrath afterwards. Being drunk is no excuse to spew out hate. Think on that.

JoeCool20

I would never confirm unless I thought it was true. You talking all that shit the other night on the tables was the only reason I confirmed. Don't act like your shit don't stink. If you're big enough to drunk talk, expect the wrath afterwards. Being drunk is no excuse to spew out hate. Think on that.

What the hell are you talking about? Is there a way to get the chat log from the other night?

Yes I was about half-drunk, but all I remember is a bunch of us having a lot of fun on the chat!

What kind of "shit" are you claiming I was talking the other night? Did I offend you somehow?

Well what was it that I said to you? I may need to apologize because I don't even remember who you are!

And what kind of "wrath" was there afterwards? Your little one word post on here from earlier? LOL

I'd like to bet you that I wasn't "spewing out hate" to anyone in the poker game. (But we can't bet!!)
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-12-18 at 09:27 PM.

franklee168

Check around and get back to me. Again, drunk talk doesn't fly with me in my world.

JoeCool20

You can't even get "drunk" on that stupid FLA beer. The alcohol content is too low.

JoeCool20

Check around and get back to me. Again, drunk talk doesn't fly with me in my world.

If you can't "confirm" any of my supposed "drunk talk" any better than saying "check around",

then how about leaving it alone.

You get on here and run your mouth accusing me of "drunk talk" and then you say "check around" when I ask

you to tell me what I said that offended you? Come on man.

Either actually "confirm" something or stop being obtuse.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-12-18 at 09:35 PM.

franklee168

You can't even get "drunk" on that stupid FLA beer. The alcohol content is too low.
    LOL yeah, I was drunk and couldn't type. But the dumbest thing I did was play pretty good poker that night and

then get to the final table and all of a sudden I called an all in bet when I had ace high-no pair!

I quickly lost and then I had wasted over an hour of my time with that idiocy.

Your quote. I'm done. GL on your plays.

JoeCool20

LOL yeah, I was drunk and couldn't type. But the dumbest thing I did was play pretty good poker that night and

then get to the final table and all of a sudden I called an all in bet when I had ace high-no pair!

I quickly lost and then I had wasted over an hour of my time with that idiocy.

Your quote. I'm done. GL on your plays.

LOL Now you have spent time on this earth going and finding one of my posts?

I guess I'm Sorry to tell you, but I was nowhere near as drunk as I could have been if it wasn't FLA beer! LOL

I was about to tell you this EXACT thing on here!! That I made it ALL THE WAY to the final table and then made a dumb call. But I thought a lot of us had a lot of fun on the chat.

What the hell part of that is offensive to you? Nothing? OK then stop with the "drunk talk" crap if you have nothing to back it up.

12 Last