Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    shoulda given 30 million to a charity instead of this guy
    Can't blame Cousins for his shitty defense.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Why you risking injury to Gurley when you could just take knees?

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    MIN had 2 timeouts... needed the 1st to run the clock out

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

Damn I got this at -7 instead of the -6.5 I got it for the Prick contest. I'll take the win in the Prick contest but it sucks to push and all because the Rams kicker missed a chip shot.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

glad i bet the rams on the ML

snatched up 1 unit... never easy in the NFL

their kicker missed the 28 yard FG to make sure they didn't cover -7

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

For once I got a good number.

Winner!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Cousins is still Cousins...Now we see why the Skins didn't give him a long-term deal... he's not that guy.. everybody knew it but the Vikings ..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

game wasn't over

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Thats the cousins i know. Game on the line and then blows it lol.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Loving my teaser

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Thats the cousins i know. Game on the line and then blows it lol.
    He couldn't deliver in the red zone and he couldn't deliver in crunch time...3rd week in a row he didn't deliver...
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave NardVa 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by inspektr View Post
    nothing to see here, just kirk cousins being kirk cousins
    yeah it was Cousins fault...36 out of 50 for 422 yds, 3 TD's, and no ints...and his offense puts up 31 points on the board...should be more than enough to win in the NFL...not his fault the Vikings defense is shitty and got shredded all night long...made Goff look like Joe Montana in his prime.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Goff 26/33 465 5 Tds

He had way tougher games at Cal

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Kirk had a monster game though neither d line bothered the qbs much when I was watching

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    He couldn't deliver in the red zone and he couldn't deliver in crunch time...3rd week in a row he didn't deliver...
    he did deliver...his defense didn't...simple as that...I can't believe the number of idiots on this forum...no wonder SBR has gone to shit...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yeah it was Cousins fault...36 out of 50 for 422 yds, 3 TD's, and no ints...and his offense puts up 31 points on the board...should be more than enough to win in the NFL...not his fault the Vikings defense is shitty and got shredded all night long...made Goff look like Joe Montana in his prime.
    Nope was hos fault. Any quarterback can get those stats but what matters is game on the line how they do.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Cousins played a great game. Not his fault his defense sucks ass.

Now had the fumble gotten taken for a td he would be a worthless piece of shit lol

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Kirk had a monster game though
    What do you expect the guy to do? I know that you hate him, but he is easily one of the best quarterbacks in the game today. Was he paid to score 40 points a game? I don't remember you shitting on him when they played Green Bay.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Goff 26/33 465 5 Tds

He had way tougher games at Cal
    Hell he's seen tougher defenses in the PAC-12

Demonata

he did deliver...his defense didn't...simple as that...I can't believe the number of idiots on this forum...no wonder SBR has gone to shit...
    Ya idiots like you that say qb played great when opposing qb did way better and cousins couldnt deliver in clutch like quarter backs like rodgers snd brady and big ben.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Cousins is still Cousins...Now we see why the Skins didn't give him a long-term deal... he's not that guy.. everybody knew it but the Vikings ..
    skins are a clueless organization run by a clueless owner...dysfunctional laughingstock of the league for the last 30+ years!...I know you hate the fact that your boy RG3 was a colossal failure here in the DMV but you need to get over it, bro...he sucks moose dong and is not an NFL QB...Cousins is easily top 10...36 out of 50 for 422 yds, 3 TD's, and no ints...but yeah it was his fault why the Vikings lost...

Kermit

Nope was hos fault. Any quarterback can get those stats but what matters is game on the line how they do.
    Any quarterback? Sam Bradford didn't get past the 50 yard line against the Rams until then end of the 4th quarter last week(And I don't think he was even in the game when they did it)

And they are paying Sam Bradford 20 million dollars this year.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What do you expect the guy to do? I know that you hate him, but he is easily one of the best quarterbacks in the game today. Was he paid to score 40 points a game? I don't remember you shitting on him when they played Green Bay.
    ? I don't hate him just didn't understand all the hoopla around him the last three years. How you perform in close games and playoff situations determines how good you are to me. Didnt see 4th qtr so what I did see both looked good with clean pockets tonight.

Demonata

skins are a clueless organization run by a clueless owner...dysfunctional laughingstock of the league for the last 30+ years!...I know you hate the fact that your boy RG3 was a colossal failure here in the DMV but you need to get over it, bro...he sucks moose dong and is not an NFL QB...Cousins is easily top 10...36 out of 50 for 422 yds, 3 TD's, and no ints...but yeah it was his fault why the Vikings lost...
    With the new quarterback sack rules the only quarter backs that can't get numbers like that is cam newton, desaun watson and dak prescott. The rest can pass for tons of yards. What separates them is how they do with game on the line.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Imagine these clowns blaming Kirk cousins for that LOLLL .. Goff threw for 465 . Minnesota forced 2 punts and no turnovers!! Get educated ppl come on

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ? I don't hate him just didn't understand all the hoopla around him the last three years. How you perform in close games and playoff situations determines how good you are to me. Didnt see 4th qtr so what I did see both looked good with clean pockets tonight.
    So how many starting quarterbacks in the league today could have done as well as he did in this game?

Da Manster!

Ya idiots like you that say qb played great when opposing qb did way better and cousins couldnt deliver in clutch like quarter backs like rodgers snd brady and big ben.

what kind of dumb ass post is this??!!!.......First of all, Rodgers, Brady, Big Ben had nothing to do with this game...secondly, Brady is the greatest QB of all-time...so that is a stupid analogy...big ben and rodgers were on some very good teams with plenty of talent...opposing QB played better tonight because the Vikings defense sucks ass u dipshit!...the Rams have one of the best units in the league...football 101, Einstein!...Kirk's offense put up 447 yds of total offense and scored 31 points...that should have been plenty good if the defense would have done their damn job...but I'm happy because I took the 7.5 and had the Vikings in a huge teaser!...

Demonata

All these rookie betters trusting cousins in 4th quarters ehen he always throws a pick or fumbles with game on the line. How do you not add that while capping games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kingdom

jtoler

Thank Eric dickerson for criticizing rams which led to fisher firing

Da Manster!

All these rookie betters trusting cousins in 4th quarters ehen he always throws a pick or fumbles with game on the line. How do you not add that while capping games.
    you mean rookie bettors that took the generous amount of points (+7.5) and won money?....

Demonata

you mean rookie bettors that took the generous amount of points (+7.5) and won money?....
    Yes since i had rams -6.5 and the over.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

The dreaded PUSH +7.. Better then losing though.. Next!!!!

Kermit

All I know is

Da Manster!

Yes since i had rams -6.5 and the over.
    well, then let's quit bitchin' and complainin' and celebrate!.....we middled their ass and both of us won!......sometimes in the NFL, that extra point comes in handy...although it was very fortunate that dude missed a chip shot FG!..

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So how many starting quarterbacks in the league today could have done as well as he did in this game?
    First thing I usually notice when qbs struggle its because they dont have time that's the biggest issue many at this level can make the throws but they don't have the time especially the entire game Like these guys had with that said they made some great throws tonight so kudos to them. If you even go back and watch jemarcus Russell screwups you'd see he had an awful oline and no time same as Carr's brother. But there are bad qbs too. Dak was awesome as a rookie he had time and receivers who could get open. How many qbs in league with time like these two who could have done the thing tonight not sure but I'd say prob a third to half the league but I don't know.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-27-18 at 10:59 PM.

First ... 45678 Last