Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Bang

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    There will be no back door cover tonight folks.

Did he just grab his junk as he crossed the goal line.

Not a good weekend for rookie coaches. Haha
    He's best friends with lynch. Cousins. He did that because that's lynch "hold my dick" celebration. You should hear the YouTube about lynch talking about him falling asleep and his place catching on fire lol classic
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ans61201 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    roadies blowing teams out gotta love it
    and LB told me there was “no way” both road teams won, turns out one game doesn’t effect the next

ans61201

Son of a b. That puts my under 52.5 in play lol

Thankfully have way more on the rams but let's get one more stop here

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Rams are loaded

Good luck beating them.

Sloe start but 2h showed what they can do

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Teased the rams and under. 53.5 if the raiders hang an 8 on me I’ll be sad

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I grabbed Raiders U14.5 live. Hopefully these dickheads don't try to score in the last 2 minutes. Just run it out. Game is over. Don't let Carr get hurt

OTWinner
    OTWinner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5425

Carr is horrible

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13360

just hit my DTD prop that I thought was dead

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Bell and Gurley are both dynamic backs. If you can't see that, you never evaluated RBs. Everyone wants to shit on Bell because he wants to get paid for taking a pounding, like Gurley is taking in this game but Bell has been the best RB in the league the last few years by far. Gurley is getting there but even he is not in Bell's stratosphere. Make no mistake about it. Gurley and the defensive line is winning this game for the Rams. Goff has done well but it is Gurley that opens everything up for the offense. Dude runs hard and hits holes that most backs can't see.
    Uhhh
    The first line of my post literally says they are both great
    ?????

I totally disagree that Bell is better than Gurley and you completely ignore all the BS Bell brings into the locker room AND I DON'T MEAN THE HOLDOUT
    I have no issue with him holding out, I just don't feel sorry for him
    He has been a punk in the past and Gurley is a pro's pro

In no universe would any team rather have Bell than Gurley

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

wonder if chucky is missing the booth already

ans61201

Get a stop

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Rams are loaded

Good luck beating them.

Sloe start but 2h showed what they can do
    They damn near a lock to score 30 most nights (did take a defensive td in this one) and who the fukk gonna hang 30 on that d?

ans61201

Not in bells stratosphere is a little much. And by a little, like, you have to put the pipe down lol

Plaza23

Thank you Gruden. He must have had the under too. Lot of dumbass try hard coaches would try to score when the game is over

ans61201

They really just call a timeout with 11 seconds left coxsuckkers

ans61201

Yesss! Great night!

Plaza23

Nevermind this dumbass called timeout with 11 seconds left

Fred The Hammer

-9.5 (+165)

How sweet it is. Jets/Det Over. Got lucky with GB Over last night. Didn't really plan ahead and parlay them but oh well

Fred The Hammer

Put some winnings on Colts/Skins Over 45.5

Skins 31-27 or maybe Luck steals one

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Mac....you put up great stuff on here, but no way Bell is better then Gurley
    4.7 ypc and 20 tds. Bell 4.0 ypc and 11 tds. Gurley is faster and didn't have a great QB/WR on his team either
    Are you looking at last year's numbers? It took Bell like 4 to 5 weeks to get in shape last year. Take out the first few games of the season and you'll see a bigger picture. Bell is a volume player. He's a bigger (so of course not as fast), more physical back that can can get more touches. That's where he shines. He played 86 percent of the snaps last year. He's also been consistent since being in the league (what happened to Gurley in 2016?). I like them both and not trying to downplay Gurley, because they are both tremendous RBs and we're splitting hairs here. But the people bad mouthing Bell are Pitt lovers or NFL owner lovers. Not sure why anyone would say that Bell isn't worth the money he makes. Nor Gurley for that matter. He earned his paycheck tonight.

I personally value every position in the NFL. I especially value the RB position.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Not in bells stratosphere is a little much. And by a little, like, you have to put the pipe down lol
    You guys have very short memories. Gurley has had one very good year. He's also had a good year and a terrible year. Gurley is just now coming into his own, he's just now starting to be a great pass catcher out of the back field. Bell has been kicking ass the last 4 years and had a good rookie year. The only things holding him back are when he's not on the field due to off field and contract issues. Yes, Gurley is not in the same area code... yet!

ans61201

Are you looking at last year's numbers? It took Bell like 4 to 5 weeks to get in shape last year. Take out the first few games of the season and you'll see a bigger picture. Bell is a volume player. He's a bigger (so of course not as fast), more physical back that can can get more touches. That's where he shines. He played 86 percent of the snaps last year. He's also been consistent since being in the league (what happened to Gurley in 2016?). I like them both and not trying to downplay Gurley, because they are both tremendous RBs and we're splitting hairs here. But the people bad mouthing Bell are Pitt lovers or NFL owner lovers. Not sure why anyone would say that Bell isn't worth the money he makes. Nor Gurley for that matter. He earned his paycheck tonight.

I personally value every position in the NFL. I especially value the RB position.
    You can't really take away something that is his fault. Sure if Greg oden didn't have bad knees he wouldn't be a bust. If Edelman didn't use steroids he'd finish top 10 in catches this year

ans61201

You guys have very short memories. Gurley has had one very good year. He's also had a good year and a terrible year. Gurley is just now coming into his own, he's just now starting to be a great pass catcher out of the back field. Bell has been kicking ass the last 4 years and had a good rookie year. The only things holding him back are when he's not on the field due to off field and contract issues. Yes, Gurley is not in the same area code... yet!
    Question wasn't who's had a better career, who who's better now? The guy playing for starters. But two, to say they aren't near each other is asinine. I wouldn't argue against either but they aren't worlds apart like you argued. In a position with a 6-7 year lifespan of being great, just coming into his own sounds good to me

ans61201

You're valuing the most easily replaceable unvaluavle position. Name a team that paid a running back well that's won it recently. It doesn't happen. There's only so much money to go around (ask the raiders) and spending it on running back isn't smart (UNLESS) you have a quarterback on a rookie deal and have the extra money.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Totally bogus comparison
    Gurley played for JEFF FISHER his first 2 years, the most unimaginative and predictable offensive play caller in NFL history
    Gurley still won offensive rookie of the year which is amazing since every defensive player knew he was getting the ball every play
    Then when he gets with an offensive minded coach he is the offensive player of the year last year

Put Bell in Gurley's place with Jeff Fisher and you get the same results
    Both are great but Bell has played with an offense since day 1 that is conducive to big numbers and had stars at several skill positions

Judging by last year and tonight it is obvious that once Gurley was given an offense that wasn't a complete joke that he is every bit as good as Bell on the field

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3629

This game was looking like it had the makings of a barn burner their for abit,Carr has really regressed from a couple years ago.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    This game was looking like it had the makings of a barn burner their for abit,Carr has really regressed from a couple years ago.
    They are talented, Carr too, just put in a tough spot and put there often.

It's the nature of the Raiders.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    They are talented, Carr too, just put in a tough spot and put there often.

It's the nature of the Raiders.

I agree I do think they'll win some games this year,Carr made some puzzling throws tonight though.Jared Cook played a good game,needs to utilize him alot this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Gruden does.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I would think that being able to tour with the MNF crew and get to know players and talking points and strategy from coaches over a time would give you an edge, info that no other coach individually can have, but the Rams are the Rams and that's a tough opener.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I would think that being able to tour with the MNF crew and get to know players and talking points and strategy from coaches over a time would give you an edge, info that no other coach individually can have, but the Rams are the Rams and that's a tough opener.
    Fair point,can never gain enough free knowledge in this Sport,even for a guy like Gruden.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gruden a fraud

a salesman

got rich here being a cheerleader

His act is old

First ... 678910 Last