t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Utah +4.5 and +170 over Stanford

Stanford hasn’t had an opportunity for a breather yet. They’ve played a tough opponent every week except for Week 2. It caught up to them last week as they got walloped in South Bend. Now they travel back home and face a very solid Utah team.

I like the Utes to get it done here.

Utah +4.5 -110 (3x); ML +170 (1x)

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Was thinking same angle. Like the Utes as well. GL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ok going to tail both small

good luck

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20382

Line definitely says take Utah. Utes got a nasty defense but their QB sucks. Gl on the play.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

this has always been the utes though.. they play great defense but dont score much. do they REALLY stop love here though?...

KRIT

Don't think Love is a lock to play this week, he got banged up against Notre Dame. Probably why the the line is so low.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Don't think Love is a lock to play this week, he got banged up against Notre Dame. Probably why the the line is so low.
    Even if he plays, he hasnt looked 100% this year to me. I like utah here as well, gl wiz

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Even if he plays, he hasnt looked 100% this year to me. I like utah here as well, gl wiz
    Kid is always injured. Think you and Wiz are right, utes or pass. Was hoping for at least 6 but clearly i'm way off on the line. Taking points makes sense in what should be a pretty low scoring game.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Stanford hasn’t had an opportunity for a breather yet. They’ve played a tough opponent every week except for Week 2. It caught up to them last week as they got walloped in South Bend. Now they travel back home and face a very solid Utah team.

I like the Utes to get it done here.

Adding:

Utah State ML +105 (1x)

Boston College +6 -110 (2x); ML +190 (0.5x)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Utah has no offense at all. They have scored 48 points in 3 games against Division 1 opponents. They have lost two conference games to both Washington teams and still have USC, Oregon and Colorado to play as well as Stanford. They are just about dead in the water as far as winning the Pac 12 South. Stanford still has a good shot at winning the Pac 12 North. They simply have too much on offense for Utah to contain. Utah plus the points is O.K, if you have to play this game, but Utah ML is just another one of the many ML losers posted in here. Stanford wins outright.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

I'm on Utah St as well......I love that game and pick...BYU sucks ass...however, the Utes game is kind of tricky...back to back road games and it would be their 3rd of the last 4 weeks on the road..that can wear on you especially considering these are just kids in college...fatigue might be a factor...and there is no shame in getting trounced by Notre Dame...the Irish are a playoff caliber team and just might run the table with Ian Book as their QB...Brian Kelly can open up his entire playbook now where as with Brandon Wimbush they were very limited and challenged offensively...IMO, it's Stanford or no play.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I'm on Utah St as well......I love that game and pick...BYU sucks ass...however, the Utes game is kind of tricky...back to back road games and it would be their 3rd of the last 4 weeks on the road..that can wear on you especially considering these are just kids in college...fatigue might be a factor...and there is no shame in getting trounced by Notre Dame...the Irish are a playoff caliber team and just might run the table with Ian Book as their QB...Brian Kelly can open up his entire playbook now where as with Brandon Wimbush they were very limited and challenged offensively...IMO, it's Stanford or no play.
    How does byu suck ass when they beat Wisconsin this year in Wisconsin as a 21 point underdog?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How does byu suck ass when they beat Wisconsin this year in Wisconsin as a 21 point underdog?
    because upsets happen that's why...especially in college football...fluke win...the Badgers obviously didn't take them seriously...I mentioned this in another thread...but I saw that Washington game last week and BYU looked god awful...their coach is totally clueless and they made no adjustments whatsoever...even in the 4th quarter, there was absolutely no sense of urgency whatsoever...I think the Cougars will start to regress back to the norm.
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

because upsets happen that's why...especially in college football...fluke win...the Badgers obviously didn't take them seriously...I mentioned this in another thread...but I saw that Washington game last week and BYU looked god awful...their coach is totally clueless and they made no adjustments whatsoever...even in the 4th quarter, there was absolutely no sense of urgency whatsoever...I think the Cougars will start to regress back to the norm.
    I pounded Washington last week BECAUSE byu beat Wisconsin.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I think Washington is really good instead of byu being bad.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i'm not sure if byu is good. but i don't think utah st is either. game is gonna be close and utah st has 8 to's in 4 games. i believe that will be the difference. byu has at least played 4 power conference teams. more than you can say for the trash utah st. has played.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Utah has the #5 ranked defense and the 91st ranked offense.
    Stanford is ranked 85th defensively and 113 offensively...
    So, Utah is actually better on both sides of the ball.
    Line was +5.5 but has dropped to +4.5. I definitely think Utah has a good shot at winning this game.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Utah has the #5 ranked defense and the 91st ranked offense.
    Stanford is ranked 85th defensively and 113 offensively...
    So, Utah is actually better on both sides of the ball.
    Line was +5.5 but has dropped to +4.5. I definitely think Utah has a good shot at winning this game.
    utah has a chance, but not because of those stats. they are skewed. like projecting mahomes to throw 65 td's with a limited sample. wash. st rushed for zero yards on 5 carries and a sack. but threw for 445 yds. weber st. had 70 yds of offense. and n. illinois averages 250yds total offense. they held them to 228. while stanford played their last two games against oregon and nd. oregon averages 46ppg and nd averages 33 ppg. not the same. stanford is +6 to ratio while utah is -5. stats can be very deceiving this early in the season.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

BYU game likely to be won on short passibg and ball conrol. Quickness and team with best def will likely decide. Tough one to pick, buy point to get the Aggies to cover....maybe.Big play will come but ball control on short run-pass places an essential.

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

its pretty much even money now. we know where the money is going.

t-wizzle

21-0 Utah State

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

21-0 Utah State

Love for Utah State....best player nobody has heard of. He has a little Mahomes action in his game! I was thinking he reminded me of Kaepernick at Nevada when they played Mich St, but he doesn't look to run like Kaepernick and has much more touch.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Line definitely says take Utah. Utes got a nasty defense but their QB sucks. Gl on the play.
    Line says these 2 almost always play close, not sure anything more. Think utes cover this game every year don’t they?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Utah has no offense at all. They have scored 48 points in 3 games against Division 1 opponents. They have lost two conference games to both Washington teams and still have USC, Oregon and Colorado to play as well as Stanford. They are just about dead in the water as far as winning the Pac 12 South. Stanford still has a good shot at winning the Pac 12 North. They simply have too much on offense for Utah to contain. Utah plus the points is O.K, if you have to play this game, but Utah ML is just another one of the many ML losers posted in here. Stanford wins outright.
    Despite all that don’t think you can even think bout laying the points just cause this game always tight no?

2daBank

Wiscy always vunerable to a game like that cause their style. Upsets happen all the time and it means very little about what kind of team the upsetter is overall. BYU sucks ass.

2daBank

Care to change your opinion of cougs yet? Maybe at halftime when they still don’t have anywhere close to 100 yards? Lol

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

2-0 tonite if Utah State keeps grinding it out! I rarely ever bet Under in football, but took OU/Texas Under 61 tomorrow. They only had 53 with Baker Mayfield last year. Texas has been running the ball and playing D pretty well since the Maryland game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    2-0 tonite if Utah State keeps grinding it out! I rarely ever bet Under in football, but took OU/Texas Under 61 tomorrow. They only had 53 with Baker Mayfield last year. Texas has been running the ball and playing D pretty well since the Maryland game.
    Gotta play Texas w the points me thinks.

t-wizzle

Adding:

Utah State ML +105 (1x)

Boston College +6 -110 (2x); ML +190 (0.5x)
    Minnesota +7 -110 (2x); ML +230 (0.5x)

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think byu is back where they should be now FWIW

i had wash against them but the pinny TTs scared me last night and i laid off

t-wizzle

A few more plays:

Michigan -17.5 -110 (2.5x)

Michigan State -10.5 -110 (2x)

t-wizzle

Florida ML +120 (3x)

KRIT

Gl I like Florida too, Burrow goes down.

Michigan I would assume will come out fast after how they played against Northwestern.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

MSU is legit not good, offense has been horrible all season in relation to the talent. Shouldnt be double digit favs over anyone in big ten that has a pulse

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    MSU is legit not good, offense has been horrible all season. Shouldnt be double digit favs over anyone in big ten that has a pulse
    Agreed. Does northwestern blow a lead two weeks in a row is the question.

12 Last