shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

week 1 NFL lines (leans) (I know its early but lets discuss)

NYG +3- might be the best gift you see all year in my opinion.

Browns +5.5- somethings up here... Pitt should be -7.5 atleast which is saying something so ill most likely be taking the points. ...

Atlanta +3.5- they should have won in Philly last year in the playoffs, they'll get it done now that its a meaningless game.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Chiefs.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Chiefs.
    the Under looks like a stone cold lock in that one.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Bengals +3. Colts have a group of players who really haven’t played together and formed an identity. Luck hasn’t played in almost 2 years and he isn’t just going to come in and have no rust. Colts also have a new coach, while Bengals retained Marvin Lewis. Bengals won their last 2 games of the year ending both Detroit and Baltimore’s playoff hopes.. momentum can carry over from year to year, and I think that happens here. Bengals quietly have a top defensive line and are going to come at teams in waves. Bengals offense will also be explosive. Love this play.

CHOICE

Baltimore -6.5.. how is Buffalo going to move the ball? Baltimore has a tremendous defense and Buffalos offense might be the worst in the league. Their offensive line is a disgrace. Baltimores offense is going to be much better this year.

Tampa Bay +9.5 they will score points. Maybe take the over if you like, but I will take Fitzpatrick and co. Plus the points. Will look at strongly at team total when it comes out that might be the way to go. Tampa’s offense is going to be pretty good and they will move the ball through the air. A lot of big weapons.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I like almost every pick in this thread thus far. I love the giants. I love the Texans (but not a believer in NE this coming season, no vertical threat)

Its really though to call anything the biggest gift of the year in the most wide open sport during week 1 of the season, but I think giants are under valued and jags overatted

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Pitt

GOY bet

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    NYG +3- might be the best gift you see all year in my opinion.

Browns +5.5- somethings up here... Pitt should be -7.5 atleast which is saying something so ill most likely be taking the points. ...

Atlanta +3.5- they should have won in Philly last year in the playoffs, they'll get it done now that its a meaningless game.
    Browns lines should be/will be inflated early on as the general public and the sharps are high on them. Win total moved up 1.5 games, 4 to 5.5. I'm not certain you want a part of this Browns train. They still have the same coach, and lines are now poor.

I like Oakland to hold their own in season opener. Will bet large if it happens to get to +4 or +3.5 with no juice. Betting against the Rams may be a thing this year. 'Innovative offense' may get figured out eventually!

stonebanks
    stonebanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

week one the Texans will cover spread if not win moneyline. I personally will be taking the Texans on a minus spread. Without Nate Solder the patriots are in deep trouble. I fully envisage JJ Watt to get through and sack Brady all night long. in the last 4 seasons, the patriots have made 3 superbowls - the one they didn't make Solder was out for the season. You read it here first.

chargers -3 is free money as is the rams. I wouldn't be surprised to see the browns cover the +. I also like Ariziona. I see the eagles collapsing this year too, falcons on the +, again, possibly even moneyline.

Stone.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

under in buffalo/balt game
    chargers/chiefs over chiefs are going to score a lot of points but they are going to have to because their defense will be one of the worst this year jump on their overs early before vegas catches on

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I'll take whatever the refs are on -100,000,000,000

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

I'd steer clear of the Baltimore game. Flacco is way too inconsistent to bet for or against the Ravens this early on.

stonebanks

Andy Reid is far to conservative to put up big numbers, obsessed with field goals.

CHOICE

Quote Originally Posted by stonebanks View Post
    Andy Reid is far to conservative to put up big numbers, obsessed with field goals.
    Like week 1 last year when they put up 42 @ New England?

stonebanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Like week 1 last year when they put up 42 @ New England?
    A tad bit of an anomaly to use that as your main argument consideringthat was the most points they put up all season.

How about them failing to put up more than 20 points in 25% oftheir games or not hitting 30 points in 68% of their regular season games..

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

chargers-3 vs KC looks really good to me. Chargers look to be the cream of the division while KC lost a ton of core defensive players and starting a rookie QB.

tenn-1 looks almost too good. I'm pretty high on tenn and don't think much of Miami...still debating this one.

agree with OP on Browns+5.5...Clev much improved and while Pitt probably wins the division, Big Ben has been awful on the road compared to @Pitt.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Falcons +3.5 @ Eagles
    Titans -1 @ Miami
    Chargers -3 vs. Chiefs
    Raiders +3 vs. Rams

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    chargers-3 vs KC looks really good to me. Chargers look to be the cream of the division while KC lost a ton of core defensive players and starting a rookie QB.

tenn-1 looks almost too good. I'm pretty high on tenn and don't think much of Miami...still debating this one.

agree with OP on Browns+5.5...Clev much improved and while Pitt probably wins the division, Big Ben has been awful on the road compared to @Pitt.
    jake miami will be running up and down the field on tenn

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Titans r a pk for a reason

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Miami
    Jacksonville if line stays them -3 will be pounding that
    Saints
    Carolina

Biffsbook
    Biffsbook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 543

Chargers -3 Rookie QB on the road against a solid team led by a veteran QB, I’ll take the -3.
    Rams -3 Who knows what will happen with all these Free Agent signings but they should all strengthen what was a good Rams team from last year. Raiders are unpredictable and with Mack still holding out I’ll go with the rams
    Baltimore -6.5 Buffalo’s offence will be up against it against a good defence, Baltimore’s offence isn’t great but might not need to do much to get a comfortable cover
    Arizona ML - Defence is looking good and an upgrade at QB with DJ back in the offence as well, along with players back from
    Injury and playing at home, I’ll be taking some ML action.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

week one the Texans will cover spread if not win moneyline. I personally will be taking the Texans on a minus spread. Without Nate Solder the patriots are in deep trouble. I fully envisage JJ Watt to get through and sack Brady all night long. in the last 4 seasons, the patriots have made 3 superbowls - the one they didn't make Solder was out for the season. You read it here first.

chargers -3 is free money as is the rams. I wouldn't be surprised to see the browns cover the +. I also like Ariziona. I see the eagles collapsing this year too, falcons on the +, again, possibly even moneyline.

Stone.
    Well technically he read it 3 posts before yours when I said the Texans lol

stonebanks

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Well technically he read it 3 posts before yours when I said the Texans lol
    Tbh I didn’t read it but kudos on the pick, I agree. New England can’t replace Nate Solder and Brady hasn’t been shy in stating how important Solder been in that offence.

stonebanks

Quote Originally Posted by Biffsbook View Post
    Chargers -3 Rookie QB on the road against a solid team led by a veteran QB, I’ll take the -3.
    Rams -3 Who knows what will happen with all these Free Agent signings but they should all strengthen what was a good Rams team from last year. Raiders are unpredictable and with Mack still holding out I’ll go with the rams
    Baltimore -6.5 Buffalo’s offence will be up against it against a good defence, Baltimore’s offence isn’t great but might not need to do much to get a comfortable cover
    Arizona ML - Defence is looking good and an upgrade at QB with DJ back in the offence as well, along with players back from
    Injury and playing at home, I’ll be taking some ML action.
    Nice picks Biff.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Baltimore -6.5.. how is Buffalo going to move the ball? Baltimore has a tremendous defense and Buffalos offense might be the worst in the league. Their offensive line is a disgrace. Baltimores offense is going to be much better this year.

Tampa Bay +9.5 they will score points. Maybe take the over if you like, but I will take Fitzpatrick and co. Plus the points. Will look at strongly at team total when it comes out that might be the way to go. Tampa’s offense is going to be pretty good and they will move the ball through the air. A lot of big weapons.
    Ravens the only fav I’ve got down on thus far. bills look like a mess and with a rejuvenated Flacco they should dismantle bills at home imo.

I lied, also laid -3 with chargers. Kc has to prove it to me with the kid taking over under center. Right now chargers look like the class of the west and think they let it be known early here. Hate laying points w them since all their games close as shit and that soccer stadium hardly a home field advantage but just think while healthy they the far superior team here.

I’ll happily take Texans vs pats, pats defense has shown no ability to stop qbs like Watson and think the defense will put up enough resistance this one could be a upset, thrilled getting a td here as pats never been shy about the fact these 1st 4 games not the most important time for them to be clicking on all cylinders.

Lean niners with the points, still on fence there but cousins gonna take some time and jimmy g will keep them in this one I think.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-01-18 at 11:50 PM.

Keepit100
    Update your status
    Keepit100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Betting ml’s
    Rams
    Ravens 2 team parlay
    Then adding
    Jags - Giants are improved but they are still bad which is why they had a top 3 pick last draft. I think Barkley will be a star but he isn’t running over the jags d and eli isn’t going back to being the old eli. Bortles gives me pause but remember last year when they were up against New England should have won that playoff game
    Pittsburgh- I will bet against Cleveland until they win
    NewOrleans- Tampa is an average team at best saints could win 12 games this year
    Packers-Chicago is bad just like Cleveland I will believe in Chicago if they beat the packers and readjust my betting strategy against both Cleveland and Chicago if they beat 2 better teams
    Detroit- Jets are terrible and detroit is at home Stafford is underrated and I think he is on the fringe of a top 5 qb behind Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, actually he is my 5th ahead of Ryan Roethlisberger Newton. Obviously a drop off after top 4
    I just bet ml’s unless I find a spread I really like but that only happens occasionally

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Chargers -3 looks like a gift. They are Superbowl dark horses despite the injuries.

Patty mahomes will turn the ball over at least twice in this game and rivers will make them pay. Cheifs defense might be the worst in the league this yr

stonebanks

Stone.
    Good to see every line I predicted dropping. Picks to follow shortly. #MoneySeason. #Stone'sSeason

Stone

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Good to see every line I predicted dropping. Picks to follow shortly. #MoneySeason. #Stone'sSeason

Stone
    go get your own thread

stonebanks

[QUOTE=shocka1212;28024701]go get your own thread[/QUOTE

Are you here to make money or bich..
    Last edited by stonebanks; 09-04-18 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Couldn’t transfer points

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

[QUOTE=stonebanks;28024706]
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    go get your own thread[/QUOTE

Are you here to make money or bich..
    try your tout act somewhere else. we just want to discuss lines here.

stonebanks

[QUOTE=shocka1212;28026900]
    try your tout act somewhere else. we just want to discuss lines here.
    No act. Named my picks, all lines have dropped - in gambling that’s classed as a good start. Wasteman.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

never heard of ya pal.

Keepit100
    Update your status
    Keepit100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Chargers and Rams seem like locks with the moneyline but no sure thing in sports betting. Ravens losing would be a huge shock also.
    Only injuries or some crazy news would change my mind on my picks. Obviously I bet more money on my 2 or 3 game parlay compared to my 6 or 7 game parlay. Will do a few combo 2 game parlays out of my 4 team parlay picks.
    My 4 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens,
    My 5 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens, Saints,
    My 6 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens, Saints, Lions
    My 7 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens, Saints, Lions, Packers.

I think I'm going to do a 2 game parlay with Bengals and Seahawks as far as picking 2 dogs to win

Biffsbook
    Biffsbook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 543

Quote Originally Posted by Keepit100 View Post
    Chargers and Rams seem like locks with the moneyline but no sure thing in sports betting. Ravens losing would be a huge shock also.
    Only injuries or some crazy news would change my mind on my picks. Obviously I bet more money on my 2 or 3 game parlay compared to my 6 or 7 game parlay. Will do a few combo 2 game parlays out of my 4 team parlay picks.
    My 4 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens,
    My 5 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens, Saints,
    My 6 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens, Saints, Lions
    My 7 game parlay will be Rams, Vikes, Chargers, Ravens, Saints, Lions, Packers.

I think I'm going to do a 2 game parlay with Bengals and Seahawks as far as picking 2 dogs to win
    I like a few of these plays but feel there’s better dog plays than Seattle. Denver have a good record at home on the first home game of the season and despite offensive problems Keemun is an upgrade on what they had last year. Seattle don’t seem anywhere near the team they were on defence and still have o line issues along with injury problems. I do like bengals though along with some of the other plays

12 Last