gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

To cash out or not cahs out that is the question

I normally cash out, I like taking games on different nights, a three of four team multi, if three come thru overnight, I dont have to wait for the fourth to screw everything up, I can think about it for a while and can hedge out and still make a profit.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You cash out almost daily if you win?

gopolks

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    You cash out almost daily if you win?
    I normally take three of four team multis, with three of the games being played on one night, and the fourth the night after.

So I wake up, and if the first three legs come thru, I would say 70% of the time I cash out before the fourth leg.

Although I have just watched a video over at Pod Party on facebook (an aussie facebook site) and they
    gave all the reasons why you should never cash out.

I guess there are pros and cons for doing it or not.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    I normally take three of four team multis, with three of the games being played on one night, and the fourth the night after.

So I wake up, and if the first three legs come thru, I would say 70% of the time I cash out before the fourth leg.

Although I have just watched a video over at Pod Party on facebook (an aussie facebook site) and they
    gave all the reasons why you should never cash out.

I guess there are pros and cons for doing it or not.

Well it just depends what type of bettor you are.

Bettors that like to hit & run cash out.

Bettors that like to wager a full season on a particular sport are in it for the long haul leave their money in & play units.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gopolks

gopolks

Great points!! The NBA is my main thing to bet on, so I think I wont be doing any cashouts with the NBA.