7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Jordan would have cut off his shooting hand and still played better than LeBron.
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave 7deuceoff$uit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Jordan would have cut off his shooting hand and still played better than LeBron.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

That’s extraordinary. It was an incredible run to get to the finals with only one superstar. 1 v 5 just proved too much in the end.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron such a drama pussy

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

big business u alright hope u taking the cle sweep ok, just want to know one thing since u like to feel like lebron does did u punch the wall after game 4

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You obviously missed the sarcasm...

I know sarcasm when I see it.
    I also know bitterness when I see it.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

was playing with a broken MIND aswell , he got that in a ohio hood

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I didn’t know a bruise was the same thing as a break. Lmfao you can’t even hold a basketball with a broken hand
    Exactly. I broke my hand before. There is zero chance his right hand was broken.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He’s not saying or implying that was the reason they lost, its just information. He played with a broken hand, thats crazy and its important to know.

But if there was evwr a good excuse, that would be one. Guy put up pretty good numbers by any standard but maybe best numbers ever for a guy getting tripled team and having a broken hand
    How can anyone play with a broken shooting hand,you'd be totally f@cked wouldn't you,the hand would be pretty much useless.Are we sure he isn't laying it on a tad bit thick.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-09-18 at 01:14 PM.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Some broken bones arent even noticeable.

Broke a bone in my hand playing football when youger & had no idea until it swelled up the next day.

Yet it still wasn't painful.

He should have just kept this story hush-hush.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How can anyone play with a broken shooting hand,you'd be totally f@cked wouldn't you,the hand would be pretty much useless.Are we sure he isn't laying it on a tad bit thick.
    At worst he has a hairline fracture. LeBum loves the melodrama and being the center of attention. Remember the Decision in 2010? From day one in the NBA he was more concerned with his legacy than being an on-court killer. Look back how LeBum responds in defeat.... always an excuse or blame to pass on to someone else. It's never his fault and that fat NBA reporter is more than happy to help shape whichever narrative LeBum wants.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    At worst he has a hairline fracture. LeBum loves the melodrama and being the center of attention. Remember the Decision in 2010? From day one in the NBA he was more concerned with his legacy than being an on-court killer. Look back how LeBum responds in defeat.... always an excuse or blame to pass on to someone else. It's never his fault and that fat NBA reporter is more than happy to help shape whichever narrative LeBum wants.
    Well said,he's very spoilt in my opinion,doesn't know how to lose with grace.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Well said,he's very spoilt in my opinion,doesn't know how to lose with grace.
    People that focus on their craft and not the "rewards" tend to do better than people that are obsessed with prizes and legacies.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Pretty much confirmed to me something wasn't right with Lebron. You don't go from average 40+ in Boston series to like 20 in GSW series. If Lebron didn't brake his hand I see the Cavs taking it to a game 7. Any other NBA player would be sidelined nursing their hand, but not Lebron. This is what makes him the greatest player ever to pick up a basketball. Absolute stud.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Pretty much confirmed to me something wasn't right with Lebron. You don't go from average 40+ in Boston series to like 20 in GSW series. If Lebron didn't brake his hand I see the Cavs taking it to a game 7. Any other NBA player would be sidelined nursing their hand, but not Lebron. This is what makes him the greatest player ever to pick up a basketball. Absolute stud.
    LmAo. I’m mostly a bron fan but post like these the reason so many bash him. This is nonsense, you think Kobe or Jordan or any player with any guts would have sat out the finals cause a nothing little fracture? Give me a break, only player that would sit out cause of that is James harden.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post

How long have you been a comedy writer?

LeBum didn't have anything wrong with his hand. That "story" was manufactured by LeBum's camp to protect LeBum's trashed legacy. He just wants his fanbois to keep believing that he is the greatest. LeBum had no answers for KD in Game 3. KD slit his throat and LeBum said, "Thanks Kevin, I'm going to go sit down now."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    People that focus on their craft and not the "rewards" tend to do better than people that are obsessed with prizes and legacies.
    Keeps you hungry.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Pathetic excuse right after the SWEEP? Have lefruad ever been blame for all 6 finals LOST?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Clev losing to gsw..isnt his fault..OVERMATCHED

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    He chase kyrie out of town? Force management to give TT and J.R big contracts and demand they trade for Kevin love ? Yet it’s not lefruad fault?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So lebron is an excuse maker..but durant avoids making excuses by going to a super team....how are these 2 any different ???

nyrider88
    nyrider88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

came into the final like a model and went out like a bum with a cast.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

You are hard to understand with LaBron's balls in your mouth.
    Who's team was it?? Gilbert's?

ikid2groove415

So lebron is an excuse maker..but durant avoids making excuses by going to a super team....how are these 2 any different ???
    Durant is a more humble guy - doesn’t blame others when he lose - what’s one common thing when lebron lose a final? He doesn’t have enough help? LOL-LOL-LOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They not really, just all a part of same soft ass generation of players. That why Kobe will always be high up any list of mine, prob last guy we will see with that kind of killer instinct, competitive drive, work ethic, desire. Now we get lazy, uninspired clowns like James harden who kicking it at the club hour after being a no show in elimination games, these punks idea of working hard in the off season isn’t getting in the gym it getting on the phone recruiting another star to make their life easier. Maybe I come off like s old man shaking my stick at the kids on my lawn but I don’t care. Between the soft rules and players the brand keeps getting more popular but the product is a joke imo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Exactly. I broke my hand before. There is zero chance his right hand was broken.
    I agree, you break bones in you hand you can't play basketball, can't grip, can't dribble as you'd feel to much pain.. Bad enough with a broken finger but broken hand it's game over..

Something is a miss here.. Drama...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Bad look for LBJ without x-rays showing the bones in his hand are complete dust. LBJ deflected a pass to a cutting KD with the same hand in the fourth quarter but needed a cast to sit at the podium to address the media. Just a bad look. This makes Jay Cutler look tough.

Yip
    Yip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They not really, just all a part of same soft ass generation of players. That why Kobe will always be high up any list of mine, prob last guy we will see with that kind of killer instinct, competitive drive, work ethic, desire. Now we get lazy, uninspired clowns like James harden who kicking it at the club hour after being a no show in elimination games, these punks idea of working hard in the off season isn’t getting in the gym it getting on the phone recruiting another star to make their life easier. Maybe I come off like s old man shaking my stick at the kids on my lawn but I don’t care. Between the soft rules and players the brand keeps getting more popular but the product is a joke imo.
    That was deep. Lebron fan. Not Kobe nor Jordan. But the work ethic on Kobe is admirable. Something kids should aspire. Has he ever made any excuses either? Not that I'm aware of. Then again, he had Shaq.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Guys thinking Jordan or those guys in the 80’s weren’t at the club an hour after losing

No one had an iphone back then, iphones changed everything

First 12