View Poll Results: Which of these is most to blame for school shootings?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • 24 hr news and social media coverage

17 29.31%
  • Gun control issues

17 29.31%
  • Mental healthcare issues

20 34.48%
  • Violent shooter video games

4 6.90%
    turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

All of the above.

Non-stop video games makes them nuts, the media gives them the idea and liberal gun laws gives them the weapon.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Mental health, social media and video games are just as prevalent if not worse issues in Europe and Asia, why no school shootings there? USA and Middle East only places where ppl are fanatical about religion, but seems to be more mass killings both places? Coincidence?
    Yes total coincidence. Bad parenting in this country has nothing to do with your favorite scapegoat.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

What is going through the minds of these murders after it’s all over?
    That was worth it?
    Should have committed suicide?
    I’m sorry?
    We need to know

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

you people are clueless

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Biggest problem is anti-social white male teens having access to guns.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I blame jello brained kids. If I had to select from the options given here, mental health would be the closest to hold the most weight.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll go with bad parenting.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

alot of school shootings are about a girl, guys cant handle rejection, a breakup, jealously

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    alot of school shootings are about a girl, guys cant handle rejection, a breakup, jealously
    I agree that applies to certain mass killings like the virgin killer who killed on those reasons:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

And the parkland shooter who killed on Valentines Day:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonem...chool_shooting

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Biggest problem is anti-social white male teens having access to guns.
    Need to start punishing all this parents who can't secure their guns.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Easy access to guns.

But think the normalization of doing it and copycat effect are driving it more than anything else right now.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Why bring race into this? Only a bigoted fool like Grits and Gravy would bring this up. Blacks kill thousands each year. More than any other race. Far more percentage wise. Mostly themselves. People who want weapons will always be able to get them. Chicago is a perfect example. Some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation but that does not stop the blacks from obtaining them and killing each other.

The problem is a mixed bag here. First and foremost, today's kids do not value life like kids from other generations did. The massive amount of violence seen on TV 24/7 and available on video games certainly does not help. The news media glorifying these events do not help either. They do it for the money. In today's world both parents must work to make ends meet in many cases. That leaves little or no supervision for children.

Next are the schools. They are only interested in getting paid by the Federal Government for passing children from one grade to the next. Today's kids are the dumbest generation of students ever. Most do not know how to tell time unless they can read a digital clock. 35-40% cannot read. Idiot Liberal States like California, who'se taxes are the highest in the nation, could care less about the students. They rank 43rd out of 50 in overall school efficiency and performance. What do they waste the taxpayers dollars on? On stupid things like protecting illegals and fighting lawsuits that they cannot possibly win. Schools could easily stop the flow of weapons into schools by setting up detectors and making each student pass through them.

Mental illness is being used more and more widely now as an excuse for these kids. The truth of the matter is that this is just another method that the Liberal Attorneys in this nation use to get their clients off, or with the softest possible sentence. School police are trained and ordered to take students who commit these crimes alive, no matter how dangerous this could be. This is the worst possible way to go. KILL them. Shot them dead in their tracks. Most of these kids go in thinking and wanting not to come out alive. Many commit suicide. If you kill them as soon as they draw down on anyone, you save innocent lives.

The bottom line is this. American is becoming a nation of wusses. Liberals are destroying the nation, though the new SCOTUS is beginning to shut a lot of this down. The Liberals and Fems just took a huge blow. No more Bull S**t from them. Can anyone in here explain why nobody too action against a kid wearing a long black trench coat to school on a day where the temps were expected to hit 92 degrees and everyone else was wearing shorts? Again, stupidity. Today's kids have their heads buried in their arses, or cell phones, texting and playing games, instead of looking out for themselves. They expect to have everything given to them. After all, that is the Liberal way of doing things in this country.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Why bring race into this? Only a bigoted fool like Grits and Gravy would bring this up. Blacks kill thousands each year. More than any other race. Far more percentage wise. Mostly themselves. People who want weapons will always be able to get them. Chicago is a perfect example. Some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation but that does not stop the blacks from obtaining them and killing each other.

The problem is a mixed bag here. First and foremost, today's kids do not value life like kids from other generations did. The massive amount of violence seen on TV 24/7 and available on video games certainly does not help. The news media glorifying these events do not help either. They do it for the money. In today's world both parents must work to make ends meet in many cases. That leaves little or no supervision for children.

Next are the schools. They are only interested in getting paid by the Federal Government for passing children from one grade to the next. Today's kids are the dumbest generation of students ever. Most do not know how to tell time unless they can read a digital clock. 35-40% cannot read. Idiot Liberal States like California, who'se taxes are the highest in the nation, could care less about the students. They rank 43rd out of 50 in overall school efficiency and performance. What do they waste the taxpayers dollars on? On stupid things like protecting illegals and fighting lawsuits that they cannot possibly win. Schools could easily stop the flow of weapons into schools by setting up detectors and making each student pass through them.

Mental illness is being used more and more widely now as an excuse for these kids. The truth of the matter is that this is just another method that the Liberal Attorneys in this nation use to get their clients off, or with the softest possible sentence. School police are trained and ordered to take students who commit these crimes alive, no matter how dangerous this could be. This is the worst possible way to go. KILL them. Shot them dead in their tracks. Most of these kids go in thinking and wanting not to come out alive. Many commit suicide. If you kill them as soon as they draw down on anyone, you save innocent lives.

The bottom line is this. American is becoming a nation of wusses. Liberals are destroying the nation, though the new SCOTUS is beginning to shut a lot of this down. The Liberals and Fems just took a huge blow. No more Bull S**t from them. Can anyone in here explain why nobody too action against a kid wearing a long black trench coat to school on a day where the temps were expected to hit 92 degrees and everyone else was wearing shorts? Again, stupidity. Today's kids have their heads buried in their arses, or cell phones, texting and playing games, instead of looking out for themselves. They expect to have everything given to them. After all, that is the Liberal way of doing things in this country.
    Ok baby bumper. Bet your grandkids wished they had access to guns so they could have stopped you from the years of abuse you did to them.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Need to start punishing all this parents who can't secure their guns.
    Agree 100%. If they claim the little bastards as dependents on their tax returns, they are responsible for their actions.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Agree 100%. If they claim the little bastards as dependents on their tax returns, they are responsible for their actions.
    Then I guess ur ok with all the baby mommas being punished for all their offsprings' theft, rape, and murder too?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

liberalism

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

You need to add bullying in there too. I think some of them snapped after being pushed for so long.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

none of the above

this is a war against the American people

globalism needs America to stand down

people kill people, guns don't kill people

the f b i has been complicit in just about every single shooting in recent times

America needs to open their eyes and shut off the TV

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    not just that but in combination with ... a fence perimeter and have only one entrance/exit with xray machine like the airports.
    Have you ever been to a high school? They're often fairly big sprawling buildings. There's no way you can do that reasonably.
    Have you ever heard of fire codes? There are schools in the US with over 4000 students. You can not have one entrance/exit with that many people.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Have you ever been to a high school? They're often fairly big sprawling buildings. There's no way you can do that reasonably.
    Have you ever heard of fire codes? There are schools in the US with over 4000 students. You can not have one entrance/exit with that many people.
    no I have never been to a high school

All I said was it was something someone suggested. Never said it would be easy but at least its an idea. Doing nothing seems to be worse. Maybe 2 to 4 entrances/exists? You won't ever ban guns in the US. Never.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I had a co-worker tell me today with a straight face that these school shootings are ALL Obama’s fault.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you have a feud with someone at school... it technically will never die down because of social media. You log into your phone... and you read the HATE 24/7.

Back when we were in school... if there was tension... a Friday into Monday.... (weekend to semi-heal your emotions)... you somewhat felt better on Monday. No need for crazy thoughts etc. (There was no such thing as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)

These social media outlets are the cause for high school kids at the moment. It certainly doesn't help them.

Furthermore, doesn't help if your family is broken.... and more issues at home. Certainly, can't talk to a priest anymore... for guidance. God has always been taken away from everyone. It's so easy to lose yourself as a youngster these days. More than ever.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

no I have never been to a high school

All I said was it was something someone suggested. Never said it would be easy but at least its an idea. Doing nothing seems to be worse. Maybe 2 to 4 entrances/exists? You won't ever ban guns in the US. Never.
    Very few people actually want to ban guns. Most of the people that you'd characterize as wanting to ban guns just want it to be more difficult to acquire them. The US has more guns per person than any other country and that more than anything is why these things happen here much more than anywhere else.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

I have no problem with gun safety being taught in schools.
    Which God should be promoted in our public schools?

We do not teach kids to hate America and it's founding
    We do not attack young men as being "toxic" for simply being MEN
    We do not have mass shootings because of the PC movement.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Then I guess ur ok with all the baby mommas being punished for all their offsprings' theft, rape, and murder too?
    Sure. Unlike you, I am not a hypocrite.

Now go back to trolling for dick on grinder.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I had a co-worker tell me today with a straight face that these school shootings are ALL Obama’s fault.
    This simple answer isn't that far from the reality that guys that tow the type of line, or stand for what a guy like him does, led to the destruction of the family, the division of a nation, the disharmony of society, and thus, bad actors being raised by supbar communities, or the total lack there of

His policies or those that he supports, by and large, have promoted all of the above.

First 12