capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

NCAA on college sports this year

“The NCAA has made it clear that unless college campuses are open to the entire student body in the fall, there are no plans to risk the health of student-athletes for the sake of sports.“

You can find the article on Fox News, it’s not looking good for college sporting events this Fall, they will never get all schools to agree on students returning is my guess

later

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

That makes a lot of sense though. Seriously

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I don’t see there not being Ncaa football. Empty stadiums don’t matter. Too much revenue at risk if there isn’t a season. Some colleges would close.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I don’t see there not being Ncaa football. Empty stadiums don’t matter. Too much revenue at risk if there isn’t a season. Some colleges would close.
    I dunno it really doesn't look good for NCAA right now

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

You can’t only open the university to play football. That’s laughable no matter what the economical implications will be. College is about higher education first and foremost. If students aren’t allowed to return to school why would they let athletes? Could be a PR nightmare...

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

“While no deadlines have been set, Ackerman said during a press conference Friday that the presidents indicated a late June/early July deadline for fall sports, and possibly a Sept. 1 deadline for winter sports, when basketball is played.”

At least the ncaa is setting a time to make a decision, while pro sports can’t even decide where or when to play or if their going to play at all.

later

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

There will be no college football this year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We all
    Became
    Pussies

Sad