The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nice response.

What you forgot to mention is that curry the pussy didn't find a way to will his team to victory.

That is the main reason state signed Durant.
    Is Durant a pussy, too?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Nice response.

What you forgot to mention is that curry the pussy didn't find a way to will his team to victory.

That is the main reason state signed Durant.
    The OP is right. No one on the Warriors could carry a team like Lebron.

Green is the Alpha on the Warriors and he is their 4th best player.

Curry is a system player not capable of carrying a team. He has benefited from being surrounded by great rosters.

Durant can carry a team but he is too mentally weak when all the pressure is on him.

I actually like Thompson over all these chumps

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Fact

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Curry is a system player not capable of carrying a team. He has benefited from being surrounded by great rosters.

Durant can carry a team but he is too mentally weak when all the pressure is on him.

If LeBron was on the warriors no other players that you mentioned would be there

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

LeBron's formula of sitting in the East has served him well but his time has all but passed. He will do the LeBronist thing ever and leave Cleveland again this Summer.

BigDofBA

Put it like this.

If you gave the following players Cleveland’s roster and they played a tournament....

Curry
    Durant
    Thompson
    Green
    Lebron

The team with Lebron wins every time.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

It took the Warriors 6 games to beat a Cavs team that was missing Irving and Love.

Then the next season when both teams were healthy Cleveland won.

After that, the Warriros begged Durant to come because they knew they couldn’t beat Lebron.

You are either a Warriors homer or hate Lebron.

How you going to act like Green missing one game is bigger than Love and Irving both being out. Lmao. Come on man. Thanks for playing....
    Bro they are trolling. Last 3 years were gs/cavs only one year with gs/cavs fully healthy minus Durant. Quick fukkin maff
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave Git Lo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

LOL quit watching basketball kidd

BigDofBA

If LeBron was on the warriors no other players that you mentioned would be there
    That’s not the debate.

Wanting to play with him and how nice he is has nothing to do with this discussion.

That’s like me bringing up that Kobe cheated on his wife in a discussion about where he ranks as one of the all-time greats.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    LeBron's formula of sitting in the East has served him well but his time has all but passed. He will do the LeBronist thing ever and leave Cleveland again this Summer.
    He only cares about stats now and losing in the finals.

My worst nightmare.

The Houston rockets making the NBA finals.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

That’s not the debate.

Wanting to play with him and how nice he is has nothing to do with this discussion.

That’s like me bringing up that Kobe cheated on his wife in a discussion about where he ranks as one of the all-time greats.
    Let's play this game. How many of these soft snowflake players today would be dying to play w Jordan? The most demanding teammate ever who is gonna get all the credit!! No more than do or don't wanna play w bron that for damn sure!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDofBA

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

He only cares about stats now and losing in the finals.

My worst nightmare.

The Houston rockets making the NBA finals.
    Why would that be your worst nightmare? You would be getting Cleveland at + money, and you make it sound like it's a given?

By the way, Durant a pussy or not?

Still waiting.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Why would that be your worst nightmare? You would be getting Cleveland at + money, and you make it sound like it's a given?

By the way, Durant a pussy or not?

Still waiting.
    My worst nightmare because James would get away without play state but karma is a bitch and the warriors are karma for James.

Durant is mentally unstable.

Curry is a pussy.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Let's play this game. How many of these soft snowflake players today would be dying to play w Jordan? The most demanding teammate ever who is gonna get all the credit!! No more than do or don't wanna play w bron that for damn sure!!
    I'm not even sure why people are bringing up "no one wants to play with him". WTF kind of point is trying to be made with that statement. Also, here is a short list of players that have wanted to play with Lebron off of the top of my head.

Shaq
    Wade
    Chris Bosh
    Ray Allen
    Kevin Love
    Kyle Korver
    Derrick Rose

Name another superstar that "people want to play with" and please show me how they have everyone knocking on their door to come join up? I bet Lebron actually has more players that want to come play with him than anyone else in the league.

Get out of here with that crap. I'm pretty sure Jordan and Kobe wore out their teammates just like you said.

2daBank

I'm not even sure why people are bringing up "no one wants to play with him". WTF kind of point is trying to be made with that statement. Also, here is a short list of players that have wanted to play with Lebron off of the top of my head.

Shaq
    Wade
    Chris Bosh
    Ray Allen
    Kevin Love
    Kyle Korver
    Derrick Rose

Name another superstar that "people want to play with" and please show me how they have everyone knocking on their door to come join up? I bet Lebron actually has more players that want to come play with him than anyone else in the league.

Get out of here with that crap. I'm pretty sure Jordan and Kobe wore out their teammates just like you said.
    When you trying to rip the best player of a generation ya pretty much gotta grasp at straws I suppose.

Funny the only legit gripe against bron his Ft shooting in general and even more so in crunch time, yet nobody even bringing that up? lol.

lakerboy

Shaq
    Wade
    Chris Bosh
    Ray Allen
    Kevin Love
    Kyle Korver
    Derrick Rose

That's a pretty sad list. Is that all you have?

Just give up bro. Shaq was a benchwarmer at that stage. He joined wade. Bosh was not a star. Allen I can give you. I mean he is the only reason James isn't 2-7. He might be the guy who completely saved James from total humiliation in Miami. I won't mention the rest. I like you a bit.

BigDofBA

When you trying to rip the best player of a generation ya pretty much gotta grasp at straws I suppose.

Funny the only legit gripe against bron his Ft shooting in general and even more so in crunch time, yet nobody even bringing that up? lol.
    I forgot to add that Philly and LA have been recruiting Lebron and there have been rumors that Paul George and Leonard want to play with Lebron in LA. I’ve also heard Houston wants to add him....

Funny how it suddenly got quiet in here....

He is the second best player of all-time. I would rather people just say they hate him because of XYZ instead of trying to detract from how great of a player he is.

ikid2groove415

I forgot to add that Philly and LA have been recruiting Lebron and there have been rumors that Paul George and Leonard want to play with Lebron in LA. I’ve also heard Houston wants to add him....

He is the second best player of all-time. I would rather people just say they hate him because of XYZ instead of trying to detract from how great of a player he is.
    Nothing special about a guy on ROIDS/HGH

BigDofBA

That's a pretty sad list. Is that all you have?

Just give up bro. Shaq was a benchwarmer at that stage. He joined wade. Bosh was not a star. Allen I can give you. I mean he is the only reason James isn't 2-7. He might be the guy who completely saved James from total humiliation in Miami. I won't mention the rest. I like you a bit.
    My list had three future Hall of famers on it...

Embiid recruited him too just as the cities of LA and Philly.

So what player does everyone want to play with in the NBA? Please enlighten me.

2daBank

LB like this with every all timer he hates, he has no problem being totally irrational and somehow tells himself he winning the debates. Now he saying Utah would push bron 7 games. Of course forgetting he thought raptors too would beat him. It really unfortunate he lets emotion get in the way as we know he better than this!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Nothing special about a guy on ROIDS/HGH
    Don’t nock it until you try it. Fountain of youth...

ikid2groove415

Don’t nock it until you try it. Fountain of youth...
    I’m guessing like Barry Lamar bonds? Gets better with age - going note basketball demands so much more athleticism then baseball - wake up ? He’s better at 33 then 23?

BigDofBA

LB like this with every all timer he hates, he has no problem being totally irrational and somehow tells himself he winning the debates. Now he saying Utah would push bron 7 games. Of course forgetting he thought raptors too would beat him. It really unfortunate he lets emotion get in the way as we know he better than this!
    He hates Lebron so he is throwing out arguements to see if anything sticks.

He now knows the “no one wants to play with him” comment was wrong and he has nothing to come back with so he’ll at least be entertaining with it the rest of the way.

Lebron gives back to the community, is a great family man, and is an all-time great talent. I hated when he went to Miami but my opinion has changed since he has had his second run in Cleveland. I now appreciate what he can do.

People have a right to hate him but at this point I just don’t get what it is exactly that people hate.

lakerboy

I won every argument in here today. I proved my point. You guys just kept saying James is great. We all know that. No one wants to play with the guy. He is an asshole. Utah would have beaten this Cavs team easily in round one.

BigDofBA

I’m guessing like Barry Lamar bonds? Gets better with age - going note basketball demands so much more athleticism then baseball - wake up ? He’s better at 33 then 23?
    So you don’t like him because you think he is on PEDS?

He might be. There was a lab in Miami that got busted about he time he left town. With that said, there is no proof. Innocent until proven guilty

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16179

You boys have too much time on your hands to be discussing stuff like this. All that matters is the next betting opportunity.

BigDofBA

I won every argument in here today. I proved my point. You guys just kept saying James is great. We all know that. No one wants to play with the guy. He is an asshole. Utah would have beaten this Cavs team easily in round one.
    Utah isn’t very good. They’re a solid team win a good home court advantage. I told you last round that Houston would blow them out of the gym.

And I’m not surprised you won every arguement. You always do. You have all angles covered at all times.

You out debated me again. SMH. It’s like I’m debating Lebron James on here. I’ll start calling you the King.

ikid2groove415

So you don’t like him because you think he is on PEDS?

He might be. There was a lab in Miami that got busted about he time he left town. With that said, there is no proof. Innocent until proven guilty
    It’s not that I don’t like him - he’s the best player since MJ- but the dude is clearly on something - he play all 82 regular season games this year ? Why do other stars needs days off and rest but not lebron? He’s never deal with a major injury but every other superstars have ?

ikid2groove415

Utah isn’t very good. They’re a solid team win a good home court advantage. I told you last round that Houston would blow them out of the gym.

And I’m not surprised you won every arguements. You always do. You have all angles covered at all times.

You out debated me again. SMH. It’s like I’m debating Lebron James on here. I’ll start calling you the King.
    utah would definitely beat the Cavs
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave ikid2groove415 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

utah would definitely beat the Cavs
    Considering your record when posting plays it a given this incorrect.

BigDofBA

It’s not that I don’t like him - he’s the best player since MJ- but the dude is clearly on something - he play all 82 regular season games this year ? Why do other stars needs days off and rest but not lebron? He’s never deal with a major injury but every other superstars have ?
    “LJ” was in the bookkeeping records for Anthony Bosch. I’m not sure if you’ve researched all of that but it sounds like it would be up your alley.

2daBank

Lb is so desperate to hate on bron he awarding points to the village idiot,, classic. If agreeing with that kid doesn't tell ya how wrong you are I dunno wtf to say., goodnight.

ikid2groove415

Considering your record when posting plays it a given this incorrect.
    Funnie you never post plays ?

BigDofBA

Lebron going to goto the Finals again and people saying he would lose to Utah....WTF

SBR is always good for a laugh. Thanks guys.

2daBank

Jordan never took games off, it called not being a pussy. I do demolition for living, lately 10-12 hour days, every day, you wondering how a guy can possibly play 82 basketball games over the course of 8 months?? Lmfao. I used to run full court for 4-5 hours a day when I was younger. Then lift heavy weights after. Anyone who thinks it tough to play a NBA schedule is soft as fukkin Sherman!!

First 123 Last