bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Lions -2.5

Lions are only -2.5 against a new coach and new QB off a terrible team last year?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

maybe the opponent won't know all the Lions plays week 1 this year.... or be seeing another 48-17 laugher

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Lions...

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I do have the stones to take the Lions before it gets to -3. I can't stay away from playing against a sub 6 foot qb with a rookie head coach who got fired from the big 12 (I think) with an offensive line that isn't very good. The cardinals looked like they had a rookie qb and rookie head coach in the pre-season, and I don't think they are going to get things going this week. Of course on the other side we are talking about the lions and Stat Paddford. But still, give me the veteran qb with the second year coach who is probably feeling the pressure to perform this year.

Yes I know that the rookie will probably scramble around and get 4 tds with 300 yds passing with 100 yds running to boot, so if that happens, I'll tip my hat and toss my betting slip for the week. I think the odds are against that, and all I need is a field goal.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

so many better plays on the board

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    so many better plays on the board
    I dunno man. I know fat Matt had lot of help with defense in New England but his units chewed up rookie QBs. They gonna attack the shit out of cards lack of protection and think Murry in for a long day..

2daBank

Needless to say I like this one quite a bit: as much as one can ever like laying points w lions on the road, lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I do have the stones to take the Lions before it gets to -3. I can't stay away from playing against a sub 6 foot qb with a rookie head coach who got fired from the big 12 (I think) with an offensive line that isn't very good. The cardinals looked like they had a rookie qb and rookie head coach in the pre-season, and I don't think they are going to get things going this week. Of course on the other side we are talking about the lions and Stat Paddford. But still, give me the veteran qb with the second year coach who is probably feeling the pressure to perform this year.

Yes I know that the rookie will probably scramble around and get 4 tds with 300 yds passing with 100 yds running to boot, so if that happens, I'll tip my hat and toss my betting slip for the week. I think the odds are against that, and all I need is a field goal.
    I know cards supports will say it was preseason and they were very vanilla but think that game against the raiders is gonna look a lot like some weeks for this offense. The oline stinks and the air raid doesn’t offer any support so the protection schemes are gonna get attack by every DC in the league and as we saw Murry ain’t gonna just run around and get the edge vs the speed of nfl defenses.