sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    On a serious note, I went back and looked at our email correspondence with him just to make sure my memory was correct. The first time he was banned, Stevie went off the rails for quite awhile and after several warnings, he was finally gone. About a year ago, he contacted us to let him back and Lou referred it to me to make a decision. I eventually agreed but I made it very clear to Steve that this was his last chance as SBR Staff were basically just fielding complaints about him all day for awhile there. No poster is worth all of that hassle, even you or me. He agreed and while there were a few times he teetered on the edge, I was very lenient with him because he's a great contributor to the forum when all is well. Finally though this whole soap opera with firedawg and Rudy got way out of control and he couldn't help himself from repeatedly snapping. It's not like he was the only one to cop a ban or infractions during that mess but it's obvious that Steve was/is going through something that being here at that time, and maybe even now, was doing him more harm than good and it was ruining the forum experience for many. I know some think I love to ban people but I've said for 8 bloody years now that I hate it, especially when it's a long time poster. Not only is it just a crap feeling but there's usually blowback from the poster and often some members of the forum too.

If Steve has sorted out whatever and truly believes he can come back and act like a reasonably normal person and stay away from all the drama, then sure... have him email me and we'll have a chat about maybe returning at some point. As of now though, what exactly is the benefit of unbanning him if he's just going to act the same way, cause havoc and then I have to ban him yet again? Sometimes people need a break - whatever the length - to get themselves right and maybe even realise how much they love this forum
    I can relate

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Did I read correctly that Shari invited Stevie123 back, if he writes a pretty email?

maybe she has a method to her madness, as the streets are safer when posters like HurryupandDie and PsychoStevie are here where we can keep an eye on them

one steals from women and takes vids of kids without their knowing, the other a high school type relationship with his girlfriend and cocaine

women are conditioned to abuse woman just as we men are (think Bible and how woman are 2nd class citizens)

we should all HELP one another to end this particular cycle of violence (abuse of Power), by pointing it out and making one another AWARE

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

The guy was a idiot and i hate to say this but i miss the thomorino. Cant he come back

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Did I read correctly that Shari invited Stevie123 back, if he writes a pretty email?

maybe she has a method to her madness, as the streets are safer when posters like HurryupandDie and PsychoStevie are here where we can keep an eye on them

one steals from women and takes vids of kids without their knowing, the other a high school type relationship with his girlfriend and cocaine

women are conditioned to abuse woman just as we men are (think Bible and how woman are 2nd class citizens)

we should all HELP one another to end this particular cycle of violence (abuse of Power), by pointing it out and making one another AWARE

my bible skills are not as sharp since my grandmother forced me to go to sunday school school as a child but i believe one important one was

judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post

Mate do you really think a "pretty email" would work on me? Common now.

My point was that many of us go a bit loulou at one point or another and we obviously want as many colourful and informative people posting here as possible. If someone stuffs up, even a few times, then there's always a chance they will be welcomed back someday when they can demonstrate that they now have their shit together. Think about John's yearly pardons!!! However if you attempt to scam SBR, I will never never never never agree to let you back and I will argue with any staff member who thinks otherwise. This place is beyond generous to all of us... to steal from them is just horrific

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

My point was that many of us go a bit loulou at one point or another and we obviously want as many colourful and informative people posting here as possible. If someone stuffs up, even a few times, then there's always a chance they will be welcomed back someday when they can demonstrate that they now have their shit together. Think about John's yearly pardons!!! However if you attempt to scam SBR, I will never never never never agree to let you back and I will argue with any staff member who thinks otherwise. This place is beyond generous to all of us... to steal from them is just horrific
    What does work on you? Asking for a friend.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Young lady, all I want from you is an infraction, but I`d have to stand in line, and around here take an ass beating for it!

you`re worth it!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14805

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

K175 has lots of backing

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Why ban Steve and not Rudy/Firedawg, who is equally culpable and is also illegally ghosting?

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I don't really see how people get themselves banned. Grow the hell up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13391

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Why ban Steve and not Rudy/Firedawg, who is equally culpable and is also illegally ghosting?
    Rudy and Firedawg are 100% two different people.

Steve will be back eventually.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Rudy and Firedawg are 100% two different people.

Steve will be back eventually.
    Sure they are. And JJ's in the mafia.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Good point.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

stevey k if youre still lurking i got some new music for you

jjgold

Harry akes excellent points just no criteria for banning so basically everyone should be allowed to post and never banned I’m going to have run it by aministration and unless they write up criteria of what considers a ban nobody ever should get banned

If I am wrong please send me link to what is right and what is wrong here?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Harry akes excellent points just no criteria for banning so basically everyone should be allowed to post and never banned I’m going to have run it by aministration and unless they write up criteria of what considers a ban nobody ever should get banned

Lemme see.
    Harry has a hard-on for Dawg and Rudy.
    JJ has a man-crush on Steve.
    Okay...Got it.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

Yeah, hang on to that wet dream, JJ.
    Shari has always been nothing but charming and kind on our forum. She's the voice of reason between idiot posting wars, guys with bi-polar personalities, poker players who go on tilt and lose it, (myself included), and all around JJ nonsense.

She makes an excellent point too, about scammers. If you cheat, create ghost accounts, or tout on the site, your shit is done permanently! There's not a more fair common sense person here at SBR. If Shari bans your ass, you certainly deserved it.

jjgold

We need criteria written

Will Shari write it or me?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, hang on to that wet dream, JJ.
    Shari has always been nothing but charming and kind on our forum. She's the voice of reason between idiot posting wars, guys with bi-polar personalities, poker players who go on tilt and lose it, (myself included), and all around JJ nonsense. She makes an excellent point too, about scammers. If you cheat, create ghost accounts, or tout on the site, your shit is done permanently! There's not a more fair common sense person here at SBR. If Shari bans you a
    ass, you certainly deserved it.
    Jesus! SMH

Ok...we get it...you have a crush on a girl who actually said hi to you once online.

Calm the fukk down bro. I can assure you she ain’t interested.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Mike there is no criteria

I found a major hole because I am bright , K175 should be allowed back based on my findings .

I will bring this up with Mr Walker

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus! SMH

Ok...we get it...you have a crush on a girl who actually said hi to you once online.

He's such a little bitch...happy others realize.

Hope all is well, Opie.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Jesus! SMH

He's Norm the pizza delivery guy from There's something about mary
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-18-18 at 02:40 PM.

jjgold

Opie bitch slap him like you did Mayan

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus! SMH

Spot on.

Mikejamm as lame as they come.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

We need criteria written
    Will Shari write it or me?
    JJ...That would require the ability to write in complete sentences.

jjgold

I might’ve got Shari in hot water
    I will call Lou and clear her

The big issue is the manual right now we don’t know where it is and she was quoting it.

I love her , going to Melbourne to visit and possible bring her back to PA

mikejamm

Jesus! SMH

Yep, Sheri as cool as they come. You jealous horse teeth? You mad brah, that Shari is on a different level and doesn't go for dumb fuk Texas hicks who post homer plays?
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-18-18 at 03:44 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    He's such a little bitch...happy others realize.

Hope all is well, Opie.
    Awe look, sourpuss showed up, well at least you're a pro now. Too bad they don't sell balls in the sbr store. That little ball less puss avatar fits you perfectly.

Harry N. Lloyd

Game, set, match!

mikejamm

Well of course a narcissistic asshole like you has gotta get a pic with Shari. Yeah, you're really break'in my heart, you've only posted your "oh look at me, I'm opie shit" pics a thousand times. Get over yourself fake chicklet teeth douche bag.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Stevek is a known ladies man. Sherry probably made a move on him and got turned down. Would now be too painful to see him on the forum every day, so she banned him. Am I close?
    yes, who can forget this gem offered up by the one and only steviek:

jjgold

Opie you mother fukker

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13391

StevieK

A poster whose name is synonymous with

missing ceiling tiles

RIP

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i don't know what steve said but can't be worse than this so classy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I hope you get pancreatic cancer and die a slow and extremely painful death. Medicaid won’t cover your treatments and your lord Trump doesn’t give a shit about poor old white pieces of shit like you. Just be sure to let us know in what trailer park they bury your broke ass in so I can be sure to take a big shit on your remains.
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-18-18 at 07:34 PM.

First 1234 Last