t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Game went down the shitter after the first 5 minutes. Find it odd that Houston ran a high ball screen with harden and Capela all year and never ran it once tonight. I knew they run a lot of iso ball but tonight was awful. Proved how mentally weak they are.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don't really see a need to bash the guy. Shouldn't we give him props for keeping an honest record? I have much more respect for that than someone that lies on here when it's obvious they're losing their ass.

We've all had losing streaks. It happens. It takes more guts to own it.
    BigD, brother, if you'll notice, my brother Wizzle did not have a record before I helped him accumulate this data. He also accused me of fudging the numbers, and then posted an almost identical number to mine, except slightly in his favor.

chargers4222

Terrific matchup analysis on that iso ball/high ball screen brother. Only you and Goat Milk could teach us rookies the intricacies of the game in such a digestible fashion. Here's your updated record brother:

35-61, -49.63 UNITS

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Terrific matchup analysis on that iso ball/high ball screen brother. Only you and Goat Milk could teach us rookies the intricacies of the game in such a digestible fashion. Here's your updated record brother:

35-61, -49.63 UNITS
    Whoa

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20376

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Game went down the shitter after the first 5 minutes. Find it odd that Houston ran a high ball screen with harden and Capela all year and never ran it once tonight. I knew they run a lot of iso ball but tonight was awful. Proved how mentally weak they are.
    The one advantage Houston has in this series is Capela, and they basically decided not to even use him.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    The one advantage Houston has in this series is Capela, and they basically decided not to even use him.
    I don’t get it man. They didn’t run one pick and roll with him that I can remember.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I don’t get it man. They didn’t run one pick and roll with him that I can remember.
    They tried but most of the successful pick and roll plays involve a lob and dunk or hitting capela in stride to minimize ball handling from the big

It also relies on penetration to draw the defender or capela's man hedging the screen

In either event the gsw defenders were to quick to allow a good first step on the drive and to quick to allow much separation from capela on the roll

They also anticipated the passes a few times and got easy steals and buckets on the other end as a result

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    They tried but most of the successful pick and roll plays involve a lob and dunk or hitting capela in stride to minimize ball handling from the big

It also relies on penetration to draw the defender or capela's man hedging the screen

In either event the gsw defenders were to quick to allow a good first step on the drive and to quick to allow much separation from capela on the roll

They also anticipated the passes a few times and got easy steals and buckets on the other end as a result
    I hear you but they didn’t use Capela as the screener. He got a few lobs off Harden penetration but they didn’t run any high ball screens with Capela.

shadymcgrady

I hear you but they didn’t use Capela as the screener. He got a few lobs off Harden penetration but they didn’t run any high ball screens with Capela.
    He's so vital to their success, let's see if dantoni is still the same old dantoni in game 2

Have to think gsw was rdy for it bc Hou on video or tape runs that high screen and roll in predictable fashion

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Yep. Everything was switched immediately on ball screens by gsw for the most part. They could use kd, draymond and looney to switch immediately onto capela

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Yep. Everything was switched immediately on ball screens by gsw for the most part. They could use kd, draymond and looney to switch immediately onto capela
    I was stunned by what I saw last night. Not only was durant playing great defense but when draymond was on the bench he was assuming the leadership role and calling the correct switches on d

Curry was also playing defense and you could see that the fatigue from it affected his shots as they came up short but durant was killing it on both ends

t-wizzle

Eastern Conference Finals Game 2:

Celtics ML -105 (6x)
    Celtics +1 -110 (3x)

t-wizzle

Celtics in 5 +550 (1x)

t-wizzle

Celtics get it done.

chargers4222

Huge hit last night baby!!!! Huge dent babe!!! Like I said, this is classic T Wizzle "setback is a setup for a comeback" reverse psychology. Got the books right where we want them brother. Updated tally:

37-61, -40.63 UNITS

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Chargers, do you get regular sex?
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave italianbandit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Chargers, do you get regular sex?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Glad you didn`t take Celts to sweep. Simply can`t imagine, some how, some way LBJ and Cavs don`t win game 3.
    Eye test says Celts are simply better. Being home, Cavs supporting dudes will play better.

I know I am stating the obvious, but with the long break between games, Stevens makes some adjustments for game 4, wins a close one.
    Then it might be time for an alternate line on Celts game 5 @ home.

LeBron with this team will quit if it gets out of hand in game 5.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Glad you didn`t take Celts to sweep. Simply can`t imagine, some how, some way LBJ and Cavs don`t win game 3.
    Eye test says Celts are simply better. Being home, Cavs supporting dudes will play better.

I know I am stating the obvious, but with the long break between games, Stevens makes some adjustments for game 4, wins a close one.
    Then it might be time for an alternate line on Celts game 5 @ home.

LeBron with this team will quit if it gets out of hand in game 5.
    Agree with most of this. I think Boston wins a game in Cleveland and wraps it up at home.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    LOL- what’s that big ape going do vs a onslaught of sharp shooters? Learn the game simps - GSW BIG - TONIGHT

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I was stunned by what I saw last night. Not only was durant playing great defense but when draymond was on the bench he was assuming the leadership role and calling the correct switches on d

Curry was also playing defense and you could see that the fatigue from it affected his shots as they came up short but durant was killing it on both ends
    I'll take Durant as a defender any day of the week over Draymond.

Green is good on D but overrated.

Durant is actually underrated as hell on D. Has been for the last 3 years.

t-wizzle

Rockets 2H +5 +100 (3x); ML +250 (0.8x)

Looks like Houston’s night. This is risky because the warriors can go on a run but i like what I see from the Rockets. The ball is moving, they’re shooting and driving with confidence and the defense has been active.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Rockets 2H +5 +100 (3x); ML +250 (0.8x)

Looks like Houston’s night. This is risky because the warriors can go on a run but i like what I see from the Rockets. The ball is moving, they’re shooting and driving with confidence and the defense has been active.
    Let's get that ML bet wizzle

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Let's get that ML bet wizzle
    Hopefully they can maintain a double digit cushion. We need one big run.

t-wizzle

Rockets pull away for an easy win. Now +7 in game 3. Warriors should win but Curry doesn’t look quite right. Klay should play better.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Rockets pull away for an easy win. Now +7 in game 3. Warriors should win but Curry doesn’t look quite right. Klay should play better.
    4 days off.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    4 days off.
    Yes. Will be interesting to see how this affects both teams. Chris Paul appreciates it I’m sure.

chargers4222

Oh f**k babe... just saw Goat Milk is also in here breaking down the matchups... I am about to EXPLODE. Talk about a meeting of the minds!!!

Another HUGE hit last night brother... absolutely huge. You were toying with the books before, but now it's crunch time, fourth quarter, ball in your hands. LET'S KEEP THIS GOING BROTHER!!!

Updated playoff record:

39-61, -35.63 UNITS

t-wizzle

Boston/Cleveland with a very similar line to Celtics/Bucks Game 3 especially with regards to the first half compared to the full game. Not sure I buy it this time.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Cleve/GS ML parlay game 3s. Walking over to book this afternoon hoping to get -130 or so.

t-wizzle

46-64 (-34.89) Units

Western Conference Finals Game 3:
    Rockets +7.5 -110 (2x)

Locking this in early as the market moved to 7.5. Line is right around what I thought it would be and it wouldn’t surprise me if it closed 7.5 or 8 but there’s also a chance it could go back down. The easy play is to take Golden State and hope they play their game and take care of business. That may happen but this is a huge game. Both teams know this. I’m expecting a close game. Golden State is the better team but they do have some issues. Their bench is a bit thin and Curry has looked very shaky so far. He’s being exploited on defense and it might be affecting his offense as well. Durant has a lot on his plate. Thompson should bounce back but if Houston moves the ball like they did in Game 2, they should stand a chance here.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

46-64 (-34.89) Units

Western Conference Finals Game 3:
    Rockets +7.5 -110 (2x)

Locking this in early as the market moved to 7.5. Line is right around what I thought it would be and it wouldn’t surprise me if it closed 7.5 or 8 but there’s also a chance it could go back down. The easy play is to take Golden State and hope they play their game and take care of business. That may happen but this is a huge game. Both teams know this. I’m expecting a close game. Golden State is the better team but they do have some issues. Their bench is a bit thin and Curry has looked very shaky so far. He’s being exploited on defense and it might be affecting his offense as well. Durant has a lot on his plate. Thompson should bounce back but if Houston moves the ball like they did in Game 2, they should stand a chance here.
    Wizzle houston role players had the Game of there LIFES in game 2? They won’t even contribute half that performance on the ROAD

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Wizzle houston role players had the Game of there LIFES in game 2? They won’t even contribute half that performance on the ROAD
    You are assuming that but the game should be close. To much time off

t-wizzle

Eastern Conference Finals Game 3:

Celtics +6.5 -110 (3x); ML +260 (1.5x)

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

Eastern Conference Finals Game 3:

Celtics +6.5 -110 (3x); ML +260 (1.5x)