JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Aussalt weapons ban in Illinios $1000 fine per day!!!

BOLD MOVE!!!!https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/05/us/de...rnd/index.html

I'm a gun owner myself and I like this law being passed.. Every State should do it.. Don't need these guns in major cities.. I'm on board with the LIBS and DEMS on this one thing..

An Illinois town just banned assault weapons. The penalty if you keep one? Up to $1,000 a day

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ban all guns

Jail
    For anyone that has one

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is the AR-15 on the list? What is being considered an "Assault Weapon"?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ban all guns

Jail
    For anyone that has one
    Now that I don't agree with JJ..

Just assault rifles and STRICT gun screening works for me.. Ban on selling Assault rifles period in the United States I would vote for from this point forward....

We do have the right to bare arms and defend our homes.. We also have the right to hunt for live game.. Guns are needed for that..

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

eeeek... it has started guys

thats what I meant w boiling point...

martial law coming soon to the US

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

So you can still own an AR-15?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

Overreact much?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Overreact much?
    I dont mean now or soon but is coming...

All pieces falling correctly for 1984 on steroids

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Deerfield, IL. Population 19,000.

Let's see how much money they spend fighting off the lawsuits.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Military grade assault rifles should be banned and not sold in America period to civilians.. I'm on board with that. I'm a conservative Republican and Trump supporter thru and thru but this one issue I boldly disagree with when it comes to Republican support!!! I'm a reasonable man and will explain..

- You watch The First 48 hour show and other crime shows on TV for example and you will see drive bye's in communities and all those .223 bullets flying through house walls and killing innocent civilians and kids.. You begin to think these guns are military grade and should BE BANNED in all cities and harsh penalties enforced for the thugs caught with them...

I'm a joker on this forum but I keep it real at times and I don't give a damn about Republican or Democrat narratives and agendas when it comes to this one subject.

Stop making them, stop selling them to civilians.. Only military... Common sense..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-05-18 at 10:52 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and 5mike5

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Genius. I’m sure those who want to use guns for no good will definitely turn theirs in.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I dont mean now or soon but is coming...

All pieces falling correctly for 1984 on steroids
    Sorry pal but too many gun owners would never let it happen. The whole reason the second amendment was introduced.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Ban assault rifles sure I agree but unfortunately that becomes a slippery slope .

Arm our schools period end of story
    We protect our money
    Our jewels
    Our entertainers
    Our politicians
    What about our children
    Ok Rant over

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Genius. I’m sure those who want to use guns for no good will definitely turn theirs in.
    If only criminals had assault rifles, it would be damn easy to spot them wouldn't it? The law may not catch people before the act initially BUT it would damn sure give prosecutors leverage to slam the shit out of the bad guys when needed. Lock em up and throw away the key.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Military grade assault rifles should be banned and not sold in America period to civilians..
    I don't give a damn about Republican or Democrat narratives and agendas when it comes to this one subject.
    Stop making them, stop selling them to civilians.. Only military... Common sense..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Bunch of brainwashed dumbfukks in this thread... Not surprised though.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Won't be surprised if there is a protest/march with people strapped with rifles this weekend or sometime soon.

jjgold

The gun craze I say ends in 5 years tops

Will be so many new laws nobody will bother

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Well, by reading it, its not really a ban, its just a stupid feel good law that the "EXCEPT" part makes it legal to keep your guns. So if its in its case, in a safe, unloaded in a case, in a box its still legal to own them.

it is unlawful for a person "to carry, keep, bear, transport or possess an assault weapon in the Village," except if the weapon is "broken down in a non-functioning state," is "not immediately accessible to any person," or is "unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm carrying box, shipping box, or other container by a person who has been issued a currently valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card."

later

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

The gun debate is just another object lesson in the Hegelian Dialectic.

Counterintuitively, what we should be doing is demanding more guns, not less, if for no other reason than to thwart the process that'll eventually lead to our own undoing.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Wrong wrong wrong wrong
    going backwards people
    Drones are coming
    soon we may need to arm the public of surface-to-air missiles for safety

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Deerfiled also has extremely little crime. This is unlikely to prevent any violence.

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Deerfield, IL. Population 19,000.

Let's see how much money they spend fighting off the lawsuits.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    The gun debate is just another object lesson in the Hegelian Dialectic.

Counterintuitively, what we should be doing is demanding more guns, not less, if for no other reason than to thwart the process that'll eventually lead to our own undoing.
    What is going to lead to our undoing?

I always figured it would be an arms race with. Ou tries stock piling nukes, and Putin lying on his death said saying "fukk it, send em all" or AI killer robots
    Last edited by The Kraken; 04-06-18 at 08:11 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Military grade assault rifles should be banned and not sold in America period to civilians..
    They are not available for citizens and never were. "Assault rifles" is just effective mediaspeak. Modify a .9mm handgun w/ a stock and suddenly it's a highly dangerous assault rifle. Well the same projectile still comes out at the same velocity at an unchanged rate of fire. Gonna sting regardless.

Frankly, it's potentially more dangerous unmodified, as it's easier to conceal.

Black people get smoked around the clock 24/7 and Democrats don't say boo bc it's a one-party town. Just like Detroit. Just like Baltimore. Just like St Louis.

I'm sure it's just coincidence. Or maybe black lives don't matter. Maybe they would if Jimmy Kimmel started crying about them?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Ban all guns

Jail
    For anyone that has one
    Interesting. And what would you use to enforce this.... GUNS??

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    They are not available for citizens and never were. "Assault rifles" is just effective mediaspeak. Modify a .9mm handgun w/ a stock and suddenly it's a highly dangerous assault rifle. Well the same projectile still comes out at the same velocity at an unchanged rate of fire. Gonna sting regardless.

Black people get smoked around the clock 24/7 and Democrats don't say boo bc it's a one-party town. Just like Detroit. Just like Baltimore. Just like St Louis.

I'm sure it's just coincidence. Or maybe black lives don't matter. Maybe they would if Jimmy Kimmel started crying about them?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I agree the term "assault rifle" is subjective as shit but at least it's a start? We MUST DO SOMETHING. Figure out solutions. To me it's easy. REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF GUNS IN THE MARKET. Attack the gun manufacturers with heavy taxes, so the price of guns become prohibitive to most people. I am totally convinced that MOST PEOPLE IN THE US SHOULD NOT OWN GUNS. Why? Most people are unstable dumb asses. To think otherwise is putting yourself at risk. If you already have a gun... Great, fantastic. But why in the hell would you want anyone else to have a gun? Hell, ban all future guns. I don't want most of the idiots I see on the street and in these forums with access to guns. Why do you think most local news spend 50% of their show on people shooting themselves or shooting someone else? It's fukkking crazy.

I say reduce the production of guns. Tax the shit out of bullets. You want to shoot a gun, fine, those bullets are going to cost you $1,000 a clip. Somebody wants to shoot someone, at least make them pay out of the ass to do it. Will there be inventive people that can make their own gun and reuse their own bullets? Of course, but you then crack down on that shit as well.

I'm not sure why you interjected race into this discussion? Black, white, red, yellow, it doesn't matter. A bullet does not see color. Every day, we have vets blowing their brains out with a gun. Do you give a shit about that? What are you doing to help the THOUSANDS of vets that die each year by handguns? More than the black people (it's black men btw) you mentioned? Stop trying to deflect the issue. BLM and Jimmy Kimmel has nothing to do with this gun culture. Guns are killing our citizens in record numbers. It's a fukking shame. Their blood are on OUR hands, whether you agree or not. WE MUST DO SOMETHING instead of blaming Democrats/Republicans, whatever and stop deflecting because you really don't give a shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Ban all guns
    Jail, For anyone that has one
    I'm starting to agree. The only reason I have guns is because I know there's too many dumb asses out there that have them. If no one had a gun, I wouldn't need one.

Start by banning gun manufacturers from making any more guns. We damn sure don't need anymore on our streets. We ban companies from selling marijuana but promote companies to make guns. What a fukked up country. We deserve what we're getting. When are you going to get tired reading, watching, hearing about someone that just got shot?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

If one had insight to what has been going on for decades theyd see the irony in such a fining by the corrupt powers that be.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

jibbby gets it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

As long as a few bullets keep you from posting anymore, I’m ok with martial law.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    jibbby gets it
    jibby has never gotten anything

jjgold

Guns are for losers

Ban them forever

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

deerfield

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

good thing they people that break the law and do bad things with guns will follow these new gun laws...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    jibby has never gotten anything
    Thinking about getting a boat, maybe lease a new car, I think I'm done buying Real Estate in failing California though.. Hmmmmmm? I do need to get stuff.. You're right.

12 Last