ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Refs calling fouls left and right for Nova

just like they did vs UNC in the 2nd half of the title game after UNC was balling on them... lead to Nova building up a 10 pt lead then they let them play again and as we all remember UNC came back 5 min left down 10 to tie it but left 4.7 on the clock and Roy told them to not put pressure on the ball at all.... the end

Nova wins this game guaranteed and they are down as I post this 58-54

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20376

Refs doing all they can and Nova still gonna lose.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

and if they still find a way to lose this with all the help then it's classic choke city for Nova keep it up with the bounce passing Nova... lmao

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Nova in big trouble.. pressure giving them fits

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Like to see Huggins win his first title

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Not watching but west virginia hacks like no other usually.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

all this means is Duke is going to roll Syracuse like Michigan did yesterday

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

11-0 run by Nova

good job refs... you set it all up

yawn

this is only good when you take advantage of what you know is coming and bet them to win at a nice price when they are down just a couple buckets

free money

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

If WV covers this game it might be the most miracle cover in history the way the refs fuked them. This looks like a Duke game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    If WV covers this game it might be the most miracle cover in history the way the refs fuked them. This looks like a Duke game
    too many 1's have dropped... refs making sure Nova and Duke move on cause of recent Nova history and Duke being... well... the name Duke

bet accordingly

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    too many 1's have dropped... refs making sure Nova and Duke move on cause of recent Nova history and Duke being... well... the name Duke

bet accordingly
    Jordans bulls couldn’t comeback from this fuking. And sure enuf the books get one of these games as Kansas somehow collapses in the last three minutes to lose their cover. Like the refs switch scripts

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    just like they did vs UNC in the 2nd half of the title game after UNC was balling on them... lead to Nova building up a 10 pt lead then they let them play again and as we all remember UNC came back 5 min left down 10 to tie it but left 4.7 on the clock and Roy told them to not put pressure on the ball at all.... the end

Nova wins this game guaranteed and they are down as I post this 58-54
    How bout that UNC-Kentucky Elite Eight game last year... 2 fouls a piece on DeAaron Fox, Malik Monk and Bam Adebayo less than 10 mins into the game.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Nova shot lights out from 3 in a 10 min span. WVU went cold and should have had a lot more fouls called. Better team won. Typical WVU game. Keep it close, make people think they have a chance...then fade/choke away.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Nova shot lights out from 3 in a 10 min span. WVU went cold and should have had a lot more fouls called. Better team won. Typical WVU game. Keep it close, make people think they have a chance...then fade/choke away.
    Dude no fuken team could comeback from that fukin. That is what happens every time a team gets fuked like that. It is impossible to keep playing at a high level. U would be lights out too if the player playing u is afraid to touch u. It was pathetic. Reminded me when coach K won it and how they fuked Baylor big time

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dude no fuken team could comeback from that fukin. That is what happens every time a team gets fuked like that. It is impossible to keep playing at a high level. U would be lights out too if the player playing u is afraid to touch u. It was pathetic. Reminded me when coach K won it and how they fuked Baylor big time
    WVU played like morons. Konate bowling over Brunson while he was in foul trouble was one of the dumbest plays I've seen. Then, flexing and shit talking after making a dunk and still being down. Just fukking stupid. Freedomof movement was emphasised all season. Nothing new.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I've watched a lot of games this tourney and the refs have too much power as star players sit on the bench saddled with fouls. I don't watch a game to see the refs but just about every sport is a look at me in stripes affair. College is the worst. It's too easy to give 2 cheap tick tack fouls and put the best player on the bench for an entire half. College needs to move the fouls to 6 to be DQ'd and stop calling stupid shit. The double technicals shouldn't even count as fouls. Stupid.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've watched a lot of games this tourney and the refs have too much power as star players sit on the bench saddled with fouls. I don't watch a game to see the refs but just about every sport is a look at me in stripes affair. College is the worst. It's too easy to give 2 cheap tick tack fouls and put the best player on the bench for an entire half. College needs to move the fouls to 6 to be DQ'd and stop calling stupid shit. The double technicals shouldn't even count as fouls. Stupid.
    College basketball needs to change a lot of their rules. What they've been doing experimentally in the NIT has been great, I'm hoping it gets implemented soon. Four quarters. No more one and one, once you get 5 team fouls it's two shots. It resets the fouls after 10 minutes, which is what WVU could have used.

College should just adopt most of the NBA rules and give the players on every more foul. You get one foul early in the first half and you are playing on egg shells. 2 fouls in the first half and straight to the bench.

Refs just need to let them play, it looked like both teams in the Kentucky game were going to foul out multiple players.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Get rid of the ridiculous possession arrow. Either jump it up or give the ball to the defense

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Collwge needs to change a lot of their rules. What they've been doing experimentally in the NIT has been great, I'm hoping it gets implemented soon. Four quarters. No more one and one, once you get 5 team fouls it's two shots. It resets the fouls after 10 minutes, which is what WVU could have used.
    College should just adopt most of the NBA rules and give the players on every more foul. You get one foul early in the first half and you are playing on egg shells. 2 fouls in the first half and straight to the bench.
    Yeah, I like the way the NIT is doing it. Hell, maybe even institute a 4 point shot like 3 on 3. But, for God's sake, stop putting star players on the bench with bullshit questionable fouls. We want to see the best players, not the refs. Do like some Euro leagues do. If you have a player with 6 fouls, every time they fouls someone, they don't foul out but the opposing team gets 2 shots and the ball. That way you can decide if you want to bench the player or not?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Get rid of the ridiculous possession arrow. Either jump it up or give the ball to the defense
    Yep, that too. Also stop being able to call timeout in a damn scrum. Jump it up.

KRIT

Agreed with most all you said Mac. Nobody watches these games to watch the best players sit on the bench.

If college literally adopted all NBA rules it would immediately be much better. I could do without some of their rules like continuation. One rule college desperately needs is timeout advanced then all to half court late in games. That makes for so many better finishes. Unless you got at least 5 seconds, you likely aren't getting a great look if you have to go the length of the court.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Agreed with most all you said Mac. Nobody watches these games to watch the best players sit on the bench.
    If college literally adopted all NBA rules it would immediately be much better. I could do without some of their rules like continuation. One rule college desperately needs is timeout advanced then all to half court late in games. That makes for so many better finishes. Unless you got at least 5 seconds, you likely aren't getting a great look if you have to go the length of the court.
    The NCAA is one step behind MLB. Too many old farts that resist change. I don't see them changing anything until some of these old dinosaurs retire.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

agree with El Nino here...West Virginia's problem is just like every other team in college basketball...they fall in love with the 3 ball too much...and are way too reliant on it...yes, there were some ticky tack foul calls but news flash...it's always been like that in the tournament...refs and officials are told to call the games more tightly...I don't like it any more than you guys do...but the bottom line is the Mountaineers went ice cold from the field and Villanova shot lights out in the second half...game, set, match...