efoulger
    efoulger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Betonline Rollover

Has anyone had any issues with the rollover calculator at Betonline? The denominator in my rollover is ~$50K, which I accept and understand.

In early December the numerator was ~$28K. I made a decent amount of bets through the Super Bowl and the numerator should have totaled at least $35K, but instead of going up, it has been going up and down. After it reached about $29K it fell back down to $27K and it has been going up and down since. Now it is down to $24K. I tried to contact support and they just tell me that it is at $24K based on my bets. I asked them for a spreadsheet of my betting history, but they wouldn't send it to me. The history on the site only goes back 90 days.

Every time I make a bet the numerator should keep increasing correct? I should be getting closer to reaching the requirement, but that is not what is going on here. Any ideas are appreciated, Thanks.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

I think you're making all this shit up to draw attention to yourself. Once you feel like you've garnered enough attention to induce arousal, you'll retire to your shadowy corner and masturbate until the cows come home, or your mother knocks on the bedroom door... which, if you think about it, is one and the same.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Newbie first post bets thousands and complains of rollovers...

Only on SBR.. Classic!!!

I'm on Betonline.com and yes they don't give you shit most of the time even when you claim promos or expect rollover......

They do pay when you want to cash out and that's the most important thing.. I got no rollover ever from what I can tell.. Maybe I never signed up for it though.. Been on that book for years too..

Not a great book for promos or bonuses IMO as you usually have to call in to verify stuff.. They are legit for payouts though and that's all I care about.. You know what though if I remember correctly I did get a few promos cashed and freeplay with deposits.. I honestly can't fully remember though..

I can't say they don't honor them always... Betonline works for me.. That's all..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-28-18 at 10:37 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

To actually answer the OP's question, yes the rollover completed should be indicated in the numerator while the denominator should be static. I haven't paid much attention to their calculator, but they may manually adjust credit for bets based on amount bet vs amount to win due to odds. So if you are betting 200 to win 100, they will only give you credit for 100 towards rollover but they may have to manually adjust it so it goes up and down.