DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

The verdict as of now must be that Trump indeed is not what a large portion of his voters
    thought he would be, and certainly not what he claimed to be. Those who maintain the
    astroturf narrative 'Trump vs. the Deep State' - were fed the trope by Hannity and the faux-alt
    right press on the web.
    One does not drain the swamp by appointing Lockheed Martin executives in top Defense Dept
    positions (Assistant Secretary and Policy Director are both LM execs), while Lockheed sales
    to the DoD are almost 40 Billion/annual. One does not appoint Goldman Sachs executives to
    top Economic Advisor (Gary Cohn) and Treasury (Mnuchin) .
    The list goes on and on in every single department - with the negotiated appointment
    of Ben Carson to the lowly HUD being the lone exception.
    His actions abroad are totally in-line with the CIA and the so-called Deep State,
    a term formerly and more appropriately dubbed the Shadow Government.
    Trump is either one of them, or incapacitated.
    Most likely he is one of them, and always has been.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    bangin' playmates, grabbin' pussies at will, fukin everything that moves and once posed for a nudie magazine.....

definitely a great leader and our man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant figure out if you are just trolling or a complete idiot?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The verdict as of now must be that Trump indeed is not what a large portion of his voters
    thought he would be, and certainly not what he claimed to be. Those who maintain the
    astroturf narrative 'Trump vs. the Deep State' - were fed the trope by Hannity and the faux-alt
    right press on the web.
    One does not drain the swamp by appointing Lockheed Martin executives in top Defense Dept
    positions (Assistant Secretary and Policy Director are both LM execs), while Lockheed sales
    to the DoD are almost 40 Billion/annual. One does not appoint Goldman Sachs executives to
    The list goes on and on in every single department - with the negotiated appointment
    His actions abroad are totally in-line with the CIA and the so-called Deep State,

Wow. Proud of you Snowball.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

right press on the web.
    Like putting the criminals in charge of the jail.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

right press on the web.
    CNN and MSNBC would be proud of the spin.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Like putting the criminals in charge of the jail.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

The title of this thread is literally Fake News.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Most likely he is one of them, and always has been.
    When then media and news basically give you millions of dollars worth of free advertising during a campaign just to constantly tell us how the establishment hates you, and that means it's good for the people, you're probably one of them.

Remember, when the bankers needed laws passed in their favor, they would come out publicly against the potential laws in question. They know that if the people think the banks are against it, then the people will think it's good for them.

Snowy, what you posted isn't really all that unknown, in fact it's mostly obvious. I wish it could redeem you from your lack of critical thinking skills, but your post really didn't take much critical thinking.

I'm still pulling for you though, because I've like you as a poster and it was still a great post.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Alex jones get classified information from top government officials and makes it de-classified. You're in the dark.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

These are the only people who believe that Trump has been 'vindicated'...

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post

They sound like some of them there fellas you confir with on the flip flop.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

as expected

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mTyIC3UviBM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

right press on the web.
    This Op Ed come from a Russian Twitter site?

Sounds like the Russians are covering their butts.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

right press on the web.
    So you think Trump likes being attacked day in day out by these people? You think that is fun for him?
    Im going to laugh my ass of when the indictments come in against a number of democratic agents.....

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    So you think Trump likes being attacked day in day out by these people? You think that is fun for him?
    Im going to laugh my ass of when the indictments come in against a number of democratic agents.....
    No he doesn't like being attacked, but much he brings on himself. Kicking his own ass.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Do you believe wrestling is real?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I found it interesting that NBC and CNN are only reporting on the election part of the indictments, when the funding from Russia was for
    anti-Hillary (for Bernie Sanders and Trump), for LGBT group, for Black activism, as well as anti-Trump after the election (where the majority of the money was spent).

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump is a liar and tool.
    F you Trump. Let's get it on in Syria and Ukraine, bitch.

https://www.rt.com/usa/419055-trump-...-russia-tweet/
    lol............
    This is the same face a toddler makes when he shits the diaper......lol............

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

awesome day for President Hump, as mueller's indictments spell out absolutely that no american citizen colluded with the russians....

cnn meltdown underway....

viva la Hump!!!!
    then why did that guy from california plead guilty?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1560

Meanwhile, Harley Davidson is closing down production plants in several states. And you can thank your orange asshole and his steel tariffs. His outdated old fuk head policies aren't helping anyone except his rich cronies. But hey, by all means, keep suck'in the orange dick. We'll see how far this orange piece of lying shit falls when the mid term elections come around.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Meanwhile, Harley Davidson is closing down production plants in several states. And you can thank your orange asshole and his steel tariffs. His outdated old fuk head policies aren't helping anyone except his rich cronies. But hey, by all means, keep suck'in the orange dick. We'll see how far this orange piece of lying shit falls when the mid term elections come around.
    They said they were closing that Wisconsin factory and opening one in Thailand a year ago, long before Trump mentioned anything about the steel tariffs. Their sales have been diving for awhile now. My buddy used to work at the York Factory and bailed out a few years ago.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-13-18 at 06:53 PM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    lol............
    This is the same face a toddler makes when he shits the diaper......lol............

LOL Or I can't wait until you're 1/2 a world away and tweet fire your ass.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Because Russia lends trump and Kushner money.....because of trump bankruptcies and Kushner family criminal habits....neither of them can get credit in United States and have to go foreign countries to get cash.
    Lol mr fake news himself...guy knows trumps a huge criminal and putin himself is dumb enough to make trump his puppet lol...you guys have completely bought a idea cooked up by the cia Clinton’s and fbi to discredit trump in hopes this never happens again..to make people in America believe a vote for trump is a vote for Russia lol...

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You get them mike jamm lol...it’s ok we will just keep being consumers and every country’s little bitch while unfair trade agreements are fukin us and making them prosper but your ok with that I’m sure..Harley was laying off and closing plants in January get a grip...you seem angry it’s funny...keep talking about orange penis and sucking them...kinda weird...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

speaking of Harley's; this prick who has one in my neighborhood keeps gunnin' that son of bitch every time he makes the curve out in front of my place; and I'm gonna own his after I plink him off it if the shit doesn't stop....

guess I'll hold off until I know whether there are gonna be any plants making parts for that noisy, smoking piece of shit.....

looks like it burns more oil than gas....

pilebuck13

Mike go jam obamas rooster up your ass

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

speaking of Harley's; this prick who has one in my neighborhood keeps gunnin' that son of bitch every time he makes the curve out in front of my place; and I'm gonna own his after I plink him off it if the shit doesn't stop....

guess I'll hold off until I know whether there are gonna be any plants making parts for that noisy, smoking piece of shit.....

looks like it burns more oil than gas....

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Wrong. That's the republican committee. Wait for Mueller

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Mike go jam obamas rooster up your ass
    I'd wreck that lady of his. Climb her like a pole