LBwolf
    LBwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Heritage Sports - Issues getting paid

I have been a member with Heritage Sports Book for over 15 years. Never had a problem until March 3rd when my request through the DC Method of payment was not met. I have been told my Heritage I will get paid, but it has now been over 2 months since I have been told this. I was lied too on 4 different occasions on me getting paid. Due to all this, I reacted wrong on my behalf as I slipped up and drank and then I reacted wrong. However I did apologize to them to a number of times. Has this happened to anyone else out there ? If so, I need some help on what you did to get your money. I know they paid others as one of my Friends got his money. I am just giving you people a heads up / warning on getting your money through Heritage Sports. Before this, never a problem....Now 2 Months and 2 Days exactly and they still owe me 2400. Thank you for any suggestions...wolf22. Heritage ID 75536

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Online betting is useless

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

lol so you charged back "drunk"? ok chief.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by LBwolf View Post
    I have been a member with Heritage Sports Book for over 15 years. Never had a problem until March 3rd when my request through the DC Method of payment was not met. I have been told my Heritage I will get paid, but it has now been over 2 months since I have been told this. I was lied too on 4 different occasions on me getting paid. Due to all this, I reacted wrong on my behalf as I slipped up and drank and then I reacted wrong. However I did apologize to them to a number of times. Has this happened to anyone else out there ? If so, I need some help on what you did to get your money. I know they paid others as one of my Friends got his money. I am just giving you people a heads up / warning on getting your money through Heritage Sports. Before this, never a problem....Now 2 Months and 2 Days exactly and they still owe me 2400. Thank you for any suggestions...wolf22. Heritage ID 75536
    Um........what

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

so many lies packed into one 1st post it's hilarious

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Wolf I know you are new to this forum, but anytime a poster has trouble with a book they make a video and post it up explaining what happened.

This is the best way to get your situation resolved.

Maybe have some drinks before to get you back in the state of mind you were in.

Good luck.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yes I have been drunk before but always got paid. Maybe try a different payout method? Just a thought.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

One post????

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by LBwolf View Post
    So what happened