SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Clarkson is actually better the Lonzo Ball.. Randle is decent but just another average roll player on any team pretty much.. Lakers are just full of average basketball players that are young and athletic...

Looks like the all rookie team to me.... Ingram and Kuzma are really the only 2 with real promise on the team.. Those 2 should be your only sleeper keepers IMO..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

No ball still garbage. Decent passer maybe but sucks at everything else

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Everyone knows that Ball is solid. But the hype around him coming in was ridiculous. He'll never be on that level. So that's what I'll always compare him to. That's what his dad and the media wanted, so that's what they're gonna get. I don't care if he's even an All Star in the future. The predictions for him by both the media, Magic Johnson and Lavar Ball were Hall of Fame. If he doesn't get that, he's a failure. Simple as that. Shut up and play.

Ingram? He hasn't looked like much. "Scouts" said he was the next KD. Well KD averaged 20 as a rookie. Enough said. Carmelo? Averaged 20 as a rookie. Ingram has 0 percent chance at the hall of fame.

It's funny how every shits on stars like Melo, but a young guy like Ingram or Kuzma comes around, and they pop a boner. Those two guys will never sniff Melo or Iverson's or McGrady's strap.

Fukkin joke of an era right now with all these analysts.

"Young and talented."

Fukkin swerve.

Only I can predict the future for bball.

No one else.

Me only.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Lakers players fresh off a bender from Holidays. Expect their play to improve as they all sober up. Team is talented but they need time to party hardy too!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Lonzo Ball averages 10 points a game, 7 assists in 33 minutes played on Average.. I won't even mention his low shooting percentage.. Kid is a rookie and it shows.. He needs to improve big time in all areas.. I rank him as a below average player for his position in the league right now...

http://www.nba.com/players/lonzo/ball/1628366

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sharpie Clarkson averages 23 points a game in just 23 minutes played per game.. He shoots 45% from the field.. Yes he better then Lonzo Ball right now..http://www.nba.com/players/jordan/clarkson/203903

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Dude stinks.. will be a bust

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is a top rebounder and shot blocker at his position, but shooting percentage hurts him. Kidd only shot 40% for his career and he was a winner and considered one of the best ever at the position.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

men pay attention

Lakers are terrible without him

night and day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    men pay attention

Lakers are terrible without him

night and day
    Lakers are terrible with or without him.. Auto fading right now and it's paying off..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How sharp am I??

LAKERS WERE VERY TOUGH WHEN HE PLAYED

First 12