Betpoints: 6907

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Browns+5.5(-110)
    Jets +7.5(-125)
    Cinn +3.5(-123)

1000 pays 5,230

Heritage

This is for “Dustyy”
    Once again, thanks from me and the dozens of other posters who have faded you and were waiting for your plays. The 0-15 Browns who are 3-12 ats this year. Wait, let me guess...they were due. Mush

Good to see things haven't changed. Keep us updated on your plays, your wagering reputation is as solid as your make believe life

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Once again, thanks from me and the dozens of other posters who have faded you and were waiting for your plays. The 0-15 Browns who are 3-12 ats this year. Wait, let me guess...they were due. Mush

Good to see things haven't changed. Keep us updated on your plays, your wagering reputation is as solid as your make believe life
    How exactly did u fade that pay?

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Never happened. He is well known for posting fictitious records, among other things. His post was directed at me so I responded. Never would have heard the end of it if he had won. I would love to book this guy.

Thanks for your interest

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Guy is such a loser

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He didn’t. He’s a lying troll that has different names at every site. Big time loser.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

He didn’t. He’s a lying troll that has different names at every site. Big time loser.
    Got anything going for Christmas Day?

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10376

Browns continue to disappoint

vitterd

Ummm....you went 1-2 fading those plays you fuxcking moron.

I’ve offered pussies like you to show your face and you can see my life....but you’re too scared to show up because you’re a fat piece of shit.

Guess you faded my +35 Dimes in baseball last 2 years. Beat it liar

vitterd

Got anything going for Christmas Day?
    What do you have? “Dustyy”... lmao. Too much of a pussy to post your real handle huh? Coward

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Guy is such a loser

Kid cudi?.....that’s not creepy at all. Why not just use Sandusky as your name.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Kid cudi?.....that’s not creepy at all. Why not just use Sandusky as your name.
    Unreal how dumb you are

vitterd

He’s a loser just like you and “Dustyy”

I couldn’t get past 3 seconds of that garbage.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Ummm....you went 1-2 fading those plays you fuxcking moron.

I’ve offered pussies like you to show your face and you can see my life....but you’re too scared to show up because you’re a fat piece of shit.

Guess you faded my +35 Dimes in baseball last 2 years. Beat it liar
    No one has ever met you, no one has ever spoken to you. Everyone at every site you have been a member knows what you are about. Poor vit, seems like the world is against you, do you ever wonder why?

You are 0-1 (1,000) here and your bogus claims of winning can be discredited by members of every site you have posted. I mean really, who bets a dime on a 3 team parlay that includes an 0-15 team that is 3-12 against the spread? Only you.

So, once again, I ask, who do you like tomorrow?

vitterd

No one has ever met you, no one has ever spoken to you. Everyone at every site you have been a member knows what you are about. Poor vit, seems like the world is against you, do you ever wonder why?

You are 0-1 (1,000) here and your bogus claims of winning can be discredited by members of every site you have posted. I mean really, who bets a dime on a 3 team parlay that includes an 0-15 team that is 3-12 against the spread? Only you.

So, once again, I ask, who do you like tomorrow?
    Why would I wanna meet any of you losers? I’ve offered but all of you are scared to death. You might wanna look at my other posts here. I’m not 0-1. My baseball threads are still at that dead site. Might wanna look. You stalk me...so you know it’s true.

Why didn’t you say anything about betting the browns before the game? Because you’re a pussy who would have never shown up if it hit. Yet, you claim fade and that means you lost. How fuxcking dumb are you?

You tell me your actual name, since you only joined to troll me....then you can find out who I like tomorrow

vitterd

This Dustyy loser has 12 posts and 9 are about me. He is here because of me. Let that sink in.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

He’s a loser just like you and “Dustyy”

I couldn’t get past 3 seconds of that garbage.

He has more money than you will ever have, plus...he is not a retard

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    He has more money than you will ever have, plus...he is not a retard
    Lmao....if I had his money....I’d jump out a window. The fact that you you would even post that garbage....says a lot.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Why would I wanna meet any of you losers? I’ve offered but all of you are scared to death. You might wanna look at my other posts here. I’m not 0-1. My baseball threads are still at that dead site. Might wanna look. You stalk me...so you know it’s true.

Why didn’t you say anything about betting the browns before the game? Because you’re a pussy who would have never shown up if it hit. Yet, you claim fade and that means you lost. How fuxcking dumb are you?

You tell me your actual name, since you only joined to troll me....then you can find out who I like tomorrow
    What is your record here? You tried this at CM and got banned. Your record at other sites is irrelevant.

We are to believe a person who claims:

To be a season ticket holder to the Sixers and Phillies. When confronted with posting non stop at an anonymous forum at the same time these home games were being played....your response is you post from the stadium or arena. Really, who does that?

Have dinner with Robert Kraft, Lebron James, Kobe and several other celebrities.

Claim to be an average poker player but entered a contest and won $1million and retired. That was 10 years ago and you still stand by that lie even though countless members have challenged you to enter site sponsored tournaments and you have declined.

Claim to be the leader of a several hundred member club titled "Vitterd Nation" with several events held annually at places like Delaware Park and Citzens Park.

There is more, a lot more but once again, who do you like tomorrow?

vitterd

What is your record here? You tried this at CM and got banned. Your record at other sites is irrelevant.

We are to believe a person who claims:

To be a season ticket holder to the Sixers and Phillies. When confronted with posting non stop at an anonymous forum at the same time these home games were being played....your response is you post from the stadium or arena. Really, who does that?

Have dinner with Robert Kraft, Lebron James, Kobe and several other celebrities.

Claim to be an average poker player but entered a contest and won $1million and retired. That was 10 years ago and you still stand by that lie even though countless members have challenged you to enter site sponsored tournaments and you have declined.

Claim to be the leader of a several hundred member club titled "Vitterd Nation" with several events held annually at places like Delaware Park and Citzens Park.

There is more, a lot more but once again, who do you like tomorrow?
    I bumped my winning thread in college football forum. I never got banned from CM. Total lie.

Enter free poker tournaments?? Lmao. What a waste. People going all in on first hands....it’s a waste.

Never claimed to have dinner with any of those guys but I met each one. You wouldn’t understand the perks that a season ticket holder gets. You’re broke.

The Vitterd Nation thing was to watch idiots like you get all riled up....it was mocking you idiots. You’re too stupid to figure it out.

Tell me your real handles at all the sites you troll me.....and tell me who you like tomorrow and I will tell you who I like.

How does the back of my hand feel across your face? Been a while since you got a vitterd beating. See what happens when you lie?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Lmao....if I had his money....I’d jump out a window. The fact that you you would even post that garbage....says a lot.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

I bumped my winning thread in college football forum. I never got banned from CM. Total lie.

Enter free poker tournaments?? Lmao. What a waste. People going all in on first hands....it’s a waste.

Never claimed to have dinner with any of those guys but I met each one. You wouldn’t understand the perks that a season ticket holder gets. You’re broke.

The Vitterd Nation thing was to watch idiots like you get all riled up....it was mocking you idiots. You’re too stupid to figure it out.

Tell me your real handles at all the sites you troll me.....and tell me who you like tomorrow and I will tell you who I like.

How does the back of my hand feel across your face? Been a while since you got a vitterd beating. See what happens when you lie?
    You are trouble, always have and always will be. It is just a matter of time before the mods and members realize that you are poison and bring nothing but lies, deception and drama everywhere you go. You live in a world where the keyboard is your life blood, without it, you don't exist.

It's now Christmas Day so I will let it go but rest assured that 2018 will be another year of bans, losses and controversy for you unless the mods get wise to you. Your sports forum resume' speaks for itself and there are plenty of mods who can give a reference.

Like every other site you have been active, the members here will figure you out, they aren't as stupid as you think they are.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Sadly, the Vitterd Nation falsehood was the most believable of all of the tales you spun

vitterd

You are trouble, always have and always will be. It is just a matter of time before the mods and members realize that you are poison and bring nothing but lies, deception and drama everywhere you go. You live in a world where the keyboard is your life blood, without it, you don't exist.

It's now Christmas Day so I will let it go but rest assured that 2018 will be another year of bans, losses and controversy for you unless the mods get wise to you. Your sports forum resume' speaks for itself and there are plenty of mods who can give a reference.

Like every other site you have been active, the members here will figure you out, they aren't as stupid as you think they are.
    You follow me everywhere and it’s so sad that you’re too scared to post your original handle. That is so pathetic.

You get banned and just come back under different names.

You are just a liar and a troll. Scared to post picks and scared to post your real handle. I’m still awaiting your plays.

I’m no trouble at all....I won’t let you trolls push me around .....so that has you upset. Enjoy another Christmas alone and thinking about vitterd.

vitterd

Sadly, the Vitterd Nation falsehood was the most believable of all of the tales you spun
    Come see for yourself. Whenever you want. I will leave you a ticket. All talk pussy. You know you’re too embarrassed to show your poc marked face and fat ass. Stay behind the computer screen, hidden like the pussy you are.

It was comedy gold to watch you idiots scream and yell about vitterd nation. Go back to those dead sites that are losing advertisers every minute and being bought out.

vitterd

Do you realize the mods who speak against me are fat losers who still live at home with their parents? Why do you think their sites are now dead? They will soon be done with their 4.25 per hour jobs as they ruin their sites with alt right racist clowns as posters.

Why do you think the mods create threads and all of them have about 10 log ins? Get a clue jagoff

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

guys, Jesus was just born... take it easy. we got games.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    guys, Jesus was just born... take it easy. we got games.
    You’re correct. Time for bed and watch the kids enjoy the day.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

just because vitterd has his own strong opinions doesn't mean he deserves the hate. Merry Christmas

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Merry Christmas and happy new years Vitterd.

We are on complete different sides of the political fence but I'm sure you are a good guy in person and have a good heart.. Some of my best friends in life are full blown libs but they are still really good guys and I love them like brothers.. We laugh and drink together and get along just fine until we discuss Trump.. ....

Peace and good wishes always...

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Merry Christmas and happy new years Vitterd.

We are on complete different sides of the political fence but I'm sure you are a good guy in person and have a good heart.. Some of my best friends in life are full blown libs but they are still really good guys and I love them like brothers.. We laugh and drink together and get along just fine until we discuss Trump.. ....

Peace and good wishes always...

Merry Christmas to you as well.

The best man at my wedding was my college roommate and he’s a conservative. He’s running for state rep as a repub and I’m running the campaign in 2018....lol. He’s not a trump fan but the district he’s running in went for trump very heavily in 2016.....so now I gotta pander to
    Trump voters. Life can be funny at times.

Thanks for the kind words and merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

12 Last