Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

ESPN fantasy football guru Matthew Berry accused of sexual harrasment.

By Jenn Sterger!!

It doesn't get better than that.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

and buccigross i always liked that guy only one who cares about hockey on sports center can't believe he is mentioned thought he was a classy guy

https://nypost.com/2017/12/14/dollfa..._share=twitter
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Who isn't accused of sexual harassment these days? It's like every day it's someone new in the media..

Bluehorseshoe

"If you sleep with me, I'll tell you who's going to have a breakout year in baseball."

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    and buccigross i always liked that guy only one who cares about hockey on sports center can't believe he is mentioned thought he was a classy guy

https://nypost.com/2017/12/14/dollfa..._share=twitter
    has always seemed like a pompous wanna be hip d bag

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

What a fukin joke. This is how panzy this country has become.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

You look at a wrong now these days you're getting sued.
    United States of Panzy's.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Bluehorseshoe

Don't forget. She's the one that Brett Favre sent dick pictures to.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Don't forget. She's the one that Brett Favre sent dick pictures to.
    I was just going to ask if this was the chick that Favre sent those pics to.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

yawwwwn...nobody cares anymore

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

This is getting ridiculous. In what GALAXY...would MBerry have a shot w/ JSterger?

Doesn't even make sense.

Kermit

Is this the same allegation she made back in October where she said they took her to a strip club 10 years ago?

Kermit

Women like this flaunt their bodies and pose nude and then get mad when men comment on their sexuality. Amazing.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Women like this flaunt their bodies and pose nude and then get mad when men comment on their sexuality. Amazing.
    Kermit, it's crazy. Someone needs to define "sexual harassment."

Most of these items don't meet the criteria.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

i feel as though she’s sexually harassed me by dressing like a ho. I’m very offended.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only problem I have with all these sexual scandals and allegations coming forward these days is that you are immediately proven guilty in the media instead of in a court of law... That's a very gray area...

Successful and famous men will lose their careers, reputation and lively hood almost over night if the claims are true or not.. If the women coming forward are scorned or have a financial motives in mind then that's a tragedy and injustice in the making...

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The only problem I have with all these sexual scandals and allegations coming forward these days is that you are immediately proven guilty in the media instead of in a court of law... That's a very gray area...

Successful and famous men will lose their careers, reputation and lively hood almost over night if the claims are true or not.. If the women coming forward are scorned or have a financial motives in mind then that's a tragedy and injustice in the making...
    I hope ESPN keeps Berry on. Just ignore Sterger.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They want attention from good looking dudes not ugly fukkfaces

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    me too. just because she is a silly whore and its probably not true. however his show is dogpoo and he tries to be funny and hes just not. also way too many crazy characters no one wants to see. just give your fantasy opinion matt you arent funny

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The new political weapon is sex scandals and allegations and it doesn't matter if it happened 30 years ago.. Look at what happen to Roy Moore.. He lost the election only because people thought he was a perv.. Probably true though but not proven in a court of law.

I got a problem with that.. Trump almost got ruined also when those fake women came forward and claimed Trump groped them.. All not proven and some even proven to be fabricated claims...

These are dangerous times we are treading water in gents. Don't mess with women in the work place period.. It usually never works out for the best in the end..

unde0087
    Did we win?

I agree, Berry seems like a stand up guy. I am not one to advocate for women to stand for lewd behavior toward them in the workplace but so many of these "sexual harassment" claims coming out are petty at best. When you can ruin a persons whole career for just crying wolf these days it isn't hard to see why this is almost a daily occurrence anymore. It doesn't only hurt innocent people but it ends up taking away from actual harassment cases that need to be addressed.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I agree, Berry seems like a stand up guy. I am not one to advocate for women to stand for lewd behavior toward them in the workplace but so many of these "sexual harassment" claims coming out are petty at best. When you can ruin a persons whole career for just crying wolf these days it isn't hard to see why this is almost a daily occurrence anymore. It doesn't only hurt innocent people but it ends up taking away from actual harassment cases that need to be addressed.
    Exactly half these are ruining legit claims

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    me too. just because she is a silly whore and its probably not true. however his show is dogpoo and he tries to be funny and hes just not. also way too many crazy characters no one wants to see. just give your fantasy opinion matt you arent funny
    Haha, I was going to Ignore that part. His show is UN-WATCHABLE. Nothing like an un-funny guy incorporating muppets in an attempt to be funny.

Was looking at it more like an honest guy keeping a job he enjoys. I view Berry as a non-threatening guy. What could he possibly have done to Sterger?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Not proven even though president dumbfukk was caught on tape bragging about sexual assault of course we should believe him

ChuckyTheGoat

So, Berry was staring at Sterger's store-bought funbags? Is that a crime?

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Haha, I was going to Ignore that part. His show is UN-WATCHABLE. Nothing like an un-funny guy incorporating muppets in an attempt to be funny.

Was looking at it more like an honest guy keeping a job he enjoys. I view Berry as a non-threatening guy. What could he possibly have done to Sterger?
    yep just cant picture matt berry cornering a chick and putting the pressure on. just cant see it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Not proven even though president dumbfukk was caught on tape bragging about sexual assault of course we should believe him
    What you never talked dirty about women in your life to a bro in private?.. Trump is probably a pussy grabber but most of those women coming to visit him had money in mind.. It's a fine line on what type of women are throwing out sexual harassment claims...

It's not like any of these women are Sunday church going loyal married community driven righteous women that are coming forward.. Most of these women coming forward have checked pasts...

It's like those sports groupies, the main goal is to sleep with a pro athlete and get pregnant and then you hit the lotto for life.. Child support checks for $20,000 every month until the kid comes of age..

Women can be devious.. So can men....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

If all these women are lying and making baseless claims with no foundation in thruth whatsoever...... How come there have been no libel, slander or defamation of character counter suits filed?
    If these men are losing their careers and reputations over these allegations, I'm sure there are plenty of damages to be had in court.

Just asking for a friend.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If all these women are lying and making baseless claims with no foundation in thruth whatsoever...... How come there have been no libel, slander or defamation of character counter suits filed?
    If these men are losing their careers and reputations over these allegations, I'm sure there are plenty of damages to be had in court.

Just asking for a friend.
    This is true, also Jay when you get so many claims coming forward from so many women like in the cases with Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstien you then know those guys are pervs... It's still a tough sell when the media is now the court of law.. Guilty until proven innocent..

Defamation of character is seriously in play here for any successful man when nothing is truly proven in a court of law..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-14-17 at 11:25 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

So, Berry was staring at Sterger's store-bought funbags? Is that a crime?
    Dave Chappelle said it best in one of his standup specials. This whole situation makes me think of this bit.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    yawwwwn...nobody cares anymore
    This for days

Bluehorseshoe

FILED TO ESPN: Panthers owner Jerry Richardson being investigated for alleged workplace misconduct

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

you people

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Sterger has always been an opportunist. It's almost like she was put on this earth to get big, and then use that fame to go after people for money. She obviously ran out, and now has to start throwing hail mary's.

I like Berry, I don't like people who give themselves nicknames like Bucci Mane, but I hope nothing happens to either one.

Women better hurry. Like everything, the pendulum is about to swing the other way and people are gonna get tired of this, and these women are gonna miss out on the boom.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last