Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

UPDATE on NY prison escapees Sweat and Matt

I'm sure you all recall the two escapees who were bangin' some jailer/gaurd, only to be given the short end of the stick by the bitch when she chickened out and left them without the previously-promised ride to mexico.....

and, on the "long end of the stick," we recall the infatuation with the size of Matt's crank among sbr forum members, as well, as they kept the nation riveted on the story of their whereabouts and where they might be headed.....

well, there's a national update out on them today.... Matt: still dead; Sweat: on hunger strike, due to "being unhappy" about having been sent to a new prison....

David Sweat, cop killer who escaped Dannemora, on hunger strike, 'not happy' in prison

David Sweat, the convicted cop killer and prison escapee, isn't happy at his new prison cell in the notorious Attica Correctional Facility, and he's started a hunger strike to try to get transferred.

Sweat, 37, was transferred from the Finger Lakes' Five Points Correctional Facility to Attica on Nov. 17. Six days later, he stopped eating, according to a report from the New York Post.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Was just thinking about him 2 days ago.

I`m close enough to there if you need me to do a prison escape,
    in reverse, to get the "inside" story.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Fukk him! Let him starve to death!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Shove a banana up his ass for food and call it a day

Auto Donk

apparently, a food tube up the ass has been ordered....

my guess is deep down he misses all that his buddy Richard Matt provided him.... (wwwaaayyyy ddeeeeeepppppp down)....

fueling this thought on my part is the fact that when informed he'd be receiving an anal feeding tube, Sweat requested "the largest size ya got"....

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I remember this... I won a prop bet on over x amount of days at large before they got caught.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I remember this... I won a prop bet on over x amount of days at large before they got caught.
    you and JJ both....

JJ's barren rooms he shoots his videos from have only one personal item within; that being a nude richard matt poster taped to the ceiling above his cot he sleeps/pleasures himself on....